Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+53
Ska
Ash Williams
Matt
O_o
Sandman
LordD3r3k
GigaToast
kidspider2099
Goof
JonSpangler
Little_Goblyn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
FroZen
ravezombie
krpykrwly
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Bigtymin504
Joshua
superdoug
Grimmalicious
boberthavok
Rath99
jaydee74
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Airwolf
AlienIncognito
Denim
Dr Awkward
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Astro13Zombie
rwe1138
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
jestghost
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Aussiemandias
Debaser77
supervenom
Demonweasel
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Combo Mo
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 36]

501Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I watched Machete. I found the whole thing pretty amusing with some parts that definitely induced some giggles plus Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba were seriously hot in it. There were definitely a few surprise actors (for me, anyway) - I did not expect the likes of Robert DeNiro and Don Johnson in this. All up though it was just okay - humourous concept but really not all that special. 2.5 out of 5.

502Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Howard the Duck
Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Howardmovie
A movie that would of course only be made in the 80s. Didn't hold up. Shocker. Wink Still had fun watching it.

503Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saw the "Yes Viginia" special last week, the CGI one. It was good, but it felt waaaay too short. It was like 15 minutes of special and 15 for commercials. The voice acting was good, the CGI was unique but I really like the one from the sixties that was made in Charlie Brown style and had a little girl that kept saying "Me too!". I couldn't help but laugh at the part were they introduced the girl who didn;t believe in Santa, with the dramatic music playing as she learned against the bars of a gate. It was like the special wanted us to say "Teach that little Santathiest bitch a lesson!"

504Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Howard the Duck
Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Howardmovie
A movie that would of course only be made in the 80s. Didn't hold up. Shocker. Wink Still had fun watching it.

mmm Lea Thompson was so fricken hot.

505Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Legend of the Guardians.

I loved the visuals...but the story and characters were boring. This didn't live up to the expectations I had for a Zack Snyder film. 2.5 out of 5.

506Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Howard the Duck totally holds up. Shut your fucking lie hole.

http://www.demonweasel.com

507Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Whatever! It was just another excuse from George Lucas to torture multiple little people by smothering them in tight, rubber suits. Laughing

(._Y_.) wrote:mmm Lea Thompson was so fricken hot.
She was a really pretty girl. Still not ugly by any means, I should say.

In the interview, her and others really seemed like they didn't want to be there talking about the film. Which made me laugh pretty hard. Tim Robbins was no where to be seen. Laughing He was probably busy sitting somewhere else. Wink

Combo Mo wrote:Legend of the Guardians.

I loved the visuals...but the story and characters were boring. This didn't live up to the expectations I had for a Zack Snyder film. 2.5 out of 5.
Did not know he made that. Remember seeing the preview before Clash of the Titans and it looked gorgeous. Which is how I knew that CotT was just shitty 3D and not the projector.

I'd still watch it. Even if it's just okay. Want more seasonal movies to watch. Not Christmas-y movies, just winter. Movies that take place in the summer make me sad. Heh.

508Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought LotG was great! And of course it was a Snyder film, there is a tonne of Slow Mo shots Smile

509Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So we all chose movies to show in our classes today.
the 3 other options were:
-The Grinch (Jim Carrey)
-Despicable Me

My option?
Spoiler:

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

510Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Php34bzsxPM

Exit Thought the Gift Shop

Not sure if this whole documentary was real or an elaborate hoax...but either way it was entertaining. 4 out of 5.

511Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:So we all chose movies to show in our classes today.
the 3 other options were:
-The Grinch (Jim Carrey)
-Despicable Me

My option?
Spoiler:

Good choice Jeffrosan.

512Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd never watched the Harry Potter movies so I've been slowly making my way through them. Can't say I was impressed with the first 2 at all but I just watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and I thought it was a marked improvement (not suprising considering it was such a quality director). I did think Daniel Radcliffe was already looking too old for the part and it was only the third movie. I'll give it a 3 out of 5.

513Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:54 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was a lot of fun. I highly enjoyed it. 4/5 flaming love swords.

514Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:04 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up I didn't find Cera annoying at all.

515Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ He was actually pitch-perfect for that role.

516Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched The Losers. I didn't think this was very good. I realise it's meant to be tongue in cheek and not taken too seriously but I just found most of the tongue in cheek moments really not that humourous and lacked wit. Too many moments where I thought to myself "oh that wasn't good" and I realise what Jason Patric was trying to achieve with the villain but I really don't think he pulled it off. Overall I think the movie was sub par. 2 out of 5.

517Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:45 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World- I absolutely loved it.

518Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Rabbit-hole-uk-poster

Rabbit Hole

Well written and moving. Sad but honest. Oscar-worthy performances from Kidman and Eckhart. 4 out of 5.

519Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Over the weekend I watched:
Casablanca
Silent Night Deadly Night
Die Hard
Tron
Bad Santa

520Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:29 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Over the holiday I saw How to Train Your Dragon and Knight and Day. The former was decent enough and the latter was mediocre.

521Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Easy A

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

522Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:19 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

^Same!

As well as Observe and Report(second viewing)

523Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Easy A... it was stupid.

524Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Almost rented that today. Instead I watched Room in Rome and Get Him to the Greek. Room in Rome had good characters and sexy goodness, but Get Him to the Greek was really flat. Was thinking at times that certain parts should be funny but they weren't. Like, I saw that they were good jokes/scenarios, but it wasn't done well to where it even made me crack a smile. Russell Brand...he just sucks. don't know British Polly Shore when it comes to movies. Geh. Give it 10 years, it'll sink in then that he does suck for those who go see his movies. He better not do that remake of Drop Dead Fred. outrageous

525Seen any movies lately? - Page 21 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:26 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Almost rented that today. Instead I watched Room in Rome and Get Him to the Greek. Room in Rome had good characters and sexy goodness, but Get Him to the Greek was really flat. Was thinking at times that certain parts should be funny but they weren't. Like, I saw that they were good jokes/scenarios, but it wasn't done well to where it even made me crack a smile. Russell Brand...he just sucks. don't know British Polly Shore when it comes to movies. Geh. Give it 10 years, it'll sink in then that he does suck for those who go see his movies. He better not do that remake of Drop Dead Fred. outrageous

Easy A for me was like Get Him to the Greek for you. It was just really flat it had good jokes/scenarios that just weren't delivered well. At one point gets a little too serious for such a light movie, and I felt somethings didn't get good closure with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum