Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+53
Ska
Ash Williams
Matt
O_o
Sandman
LordD3r3k
GigaToast
kidspider2099
Goof
JonSpangler
Little_Goblyn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
FroZen
ravezombie
krpykrwly
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Bigtymin504
Joshua
superdoug
Grimmalicious
boberthavok
Rath99
jaydee74
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Airwolf
AlienIncognito
Denim
Dr Awkward
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Astro13Zombie
rwe1138
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
jestghost
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Aussiemandias
Debaser77
supervenom
Demonweasel
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Combo Mo
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 36]

276Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 92877114

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

Excellent. DC Animated continues to impress me. Great story and awesome action. The only thing I didn't like was Andre Braugher voicing Darkseid...it didn't quite sound right to me.

4.5 out of 5.

277Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My Soul To Take -- I thought it was pretty good. Wes Craven might be getting his mojo back. It gives me hope for Scream 4.

278Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Over the course of the last week or two I have watched Evil Dead 2, The Crazies (remake), Dawn of the Dead (1978), Let the Right One In, Let Me In, Creepshow, The Mist, and The Wolfman (2010).

279Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Watched Night of the Creeps tonight.

280Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finished Army of Darkness earlier today and really enjoyed it.

281Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A Serious Man

that was deep

282Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jackass 3D

Not so deep. Very fun though. I don't care if anybody says that it was a stupid movie, it was just a fun movie to watch. I haven't laughed that much at a movie since I saw Jackass 2.

283Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just finished a Arnold Schwarzenegger movie marathon of:

Conan The Barbarian
Commando
Predator
Running Man
Total Recall

Last night I watched Eraserhead for the first time and damn... that is one hell of a film. I thought after seeing so much of David Lynch's other work I'd be prepared for this but no, this easily the weirdest, scariest films I've ever watched.... and I fuckin loved it.

284Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How To Train Your Dragon..

Ive watched it sooo much

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

285Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show and it was average. The songs were cool and I greatly admire Tim Curry sooooooo much. My favorite songs would be "Time Warp", "Sweet Transvestite" & "I'm Going Home". This wasn't really great, maybe cause its so old. I also wanted to see this since Glee's doing a version of this. Columbia was kinda cute too.

286Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show and it was average. The songs were cool and I greatly admire Tim Curry sooooooo much. My favorite songs would be "Time Warp", "Sweet Transvestite" & "I'm Going Home". This wasn't really great, maybe cause its so old. I also wanted to see this since Glee's doing a version of this. Columbia was kinda cute too.

Ah, kids. tongue I recommend that you Netflix the Blu-Ray when it comes out next week, and watch it again with the PIP Audience Response Feature. You'll have a completely different appreciation for it.

But, yes. It is very dated. In its defense, it was never a big-budget film to begin with.

But one of my favorites. I've probably seen it well over a hundred times.

287Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How to train your dragon. best dragon movie since dragonslayer

288Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:27 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show and it was average. The songs were cool and I greatly admire Tim Curry sooooooo much. My favorite songs would be "Time Warp", "Sweet Transvestite" & "I'm Going Home". This wasn't really great, maybe cause its so old. I also wanted to see this since Glee's doing a version of this. Columbia was kinda cute too.

Ah, kids. tongue I recommend that you Netflix the Blu-Ray when it comes out next week, and watch it again with the PIP Audience Response Feature. You'll have a completely different appreciation for it.

But, yes. It is very dated. In its defense, it was never a big-budget film to begin with.

But one of my favorites. I've probably seen it well over a hundred times.
I don't have anything that plays blu-ray in my home, but my aunt's PS3 thats unable to play games still has the BR feature intact, and im wondering if there's a device that'll let me get BR on my laptop. Also even if I found a way to netflix it, I cant afford anything right now, saving up for christmas and a couple of upcoming birthdays.

289Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the Rocky Horror Picture show. Yes watch it in blu-ray with the audience participation.

I watched Frozen last night. It was a good movie, but I was a little disappointment in the lack of blood/gore in this movie. I mean it is from Adam Green who directed Hatchet. There were a couple of opportunities to really see some good gore but nothing. >(

290Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trick r Treat finally

291Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GOOD... slacker tongue

292Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:Trick r Treat finally

Did you love it?? You better say you loved it you're gonna get it

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

293Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

294Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eraserhead.

Uhm.....yeah.

295Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched Bride Of Frankenstein.... overrated.

296Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I too watched Eraserhead. My thoughts will be reflected in an upcoming Outside The Longbox article.

297Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:Trick r Treat finally
thumbs up My uncle just texted me tonight that my grandparents and him watched it the other day as well!

-------------------

Watched The Mercenary (1968 ). Franco Nero rules! This was a very entertaining Spaghetti western. Give it a watch if you haven't seen it yet.Very Happy

Also watched Elvira's Movie Macabre version of Werewolf in Washington last night.

298Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does anyone else think that Bride Of Frankenstein is not a good movie? Cos it seems I'm in a very small minority here.

299Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ I enjoyed it, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I think the more you know about the director, James Whale, the more you'll get out of it.

300Seen any movies lately? - Page 12 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Does anyone else think that Bride Of Frankenstein is not a good movie? Cos it seems I'm in a very small minority here.
I thought it was decent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum