Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+53
Ska
Ash Williams
Matt
O_o
Sandman
LordD3r3k
GigaToast
kidspider2099
Goof
JonSpangler
Little_Goblyn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
FroZen
ravezombie
krpykrwly
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Bigtymin504
Joshua
superdoug
Grimmalicious
boberthavok
Rath99
jaydee74
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Airwolf
AlienIncognito
Denim
Dr Awkward
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Astro13Zombie
rwe1138
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
jestghost
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Aussiemandias
Debaser77
supervenom
Demonweasel
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Combo Mo
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 36]

676Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched both of the Kill Bill's. Love those movies.

677Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I just watched The Town and it was really good. Very Happy

678Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The King's Speech

Amazing film. Incredible cast. Guaranteed to be a Best Picture contender. Colin Firth delivered an outstanding performance and should be a lock to not only be nominated, but WIN Best Actor. Geoffrey Rush also deserves a nod for his brilliant part. This slid into my #2 spot for best films of 2010.

5 out of 5.

679Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:52 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Watched the Documentary Frazetta: Painting With Fire tonight. I regret not making the time to visit the Frazetta Art Museum while it was open. Sad

680Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:42 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Watched the Fighter yesterday. Good if somewhat formulaic sports movie, but the acting was superb. Everyone was great but if Christian Bale doesn't win the supporting actor Oscar then the Academy Awards are rigged.

681Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Combo Mo wrote:The King's SpeechGeoffrey Rush also deserves a nod for his brilliant part.

AlienIncognito wrote:Watched the Fighter yesterday. ... if Christian Bale doesn't win the supporting actor Oscar then the Academy Awards are rigged.
Yeah, I think Supporting Actor is pretty much a two man race this year.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

682Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally got around to The King's Speech. I enjoyed it, and it had great performances all around, but perhaps my favorite part of the movie was the inclusion of the second movement of Beethoven's 7th; my favorite piece piece of classical music.

683Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two Hands - Australian crime flick starring a young Heath Ledger. It's also touted as a comedy, although I didn't really catch a lot humor in it. Pretty much middle-of-the-road for me - not great, not terrible. Not a rewatch.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

684Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

I hadn't seen this since the theaters. I like this movie. Sure, it has it's problems, and there are definitely things I would change story and character-wise, but it's a fun film. Plus, Rachel Nichols is hot.

685Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Exit Through The Gift Shop - A perplexing but immensely entertaining documentary about street art. I love documentaries that get me interested in topics I had never paid much attention to, and this film did that very well. The title sequence is one of the best ones I've seen in quite a while. Recommended for fans of unusual documentaries. 4/5 stars.

686Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I saw teh Sorcerer's aprentice today, it was enjoyable. not great but it was a fun movie

687Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Green Hornet

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

688Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:I saw teh Sorcerer's aprentice today, it was enjoyable. not great but it was a fun movie

I quite enjoyed that movie. I wasn't surprised though since it's the same team behind the National Treasure movies, and those are two of my favorite movies ever.

689Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

The Parking Lot Movie - a small indie documentary that has played on PBS and is available via Netflix streaming. My full review will be on the main site on Monday for an Outside the Longbox.

690Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Season of the Witch was awesomely bad. If you and your friends enjoy seeing bad movies, check it out before it's gone.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

691Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:04 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ I plan on renting that when it hits DVD.

692Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2012. Utter crap. 1 out of 5. Would have been 0.5 out of 5 but I love John Cusack even if he sometimes makes dubious movie choices (can't blame him, though, for wanting to make a bit more money now and again).

693Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The other day I watched Dinner for Schmucks and Prince of Persia. Don't really have much to say about either, but they were okay.

694Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I watched Date Night. I was expecting (or hoping) it would be funnier and really wasn't that impressed with the film. One of the problems from my perspective was that I didn't really think Steve Carrel and Tina Fey had very good chemistry. I'll give it 2 out of 5.

For a much better version of this sort of thing see Martin Scorsese's After Hours.

695Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zombie Strippers- Not a good movie, but it at least delivers what the title promises and I think its good fun to watch drunk with a friend, 2.5 out of 5.

696Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 am

O_o

O_o
Cadet
Cadet

Easy A. Much better than I thought it would be. It reminded me a lot of the teen 80's movies (I like a lot of those).

697Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tonight I watched Death Proof. It's my least favorite Tarantino movie, but I still really enjoy it.

698Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I think my husband is having a Sam Worthington crush day today. We finished watching Clash of the Titans and now we are finishing up Avatar. He wanted to watch Terminator Salvation too.

I honestly liked Clash of the Titans. I didn't think it was amazing but I didn't hate it either. The CGI was good and how they transitioned some of the CGI between some of the live action was good. And of course Avatar is awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

699Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Zombie Strippers- Not a good movie, but it at least delivers what the title promises and I think its good fun to watch drunk with a friend, 2.5 out of 5.
Seconded! Laughing

comicgeekelly wrote:Tonight I watched Death Proof. It's my least favorite Tarantino movie, but I still really enjoy it.
Same! Very Happy

700Seen any movies lately? - Page 28 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

comicgeekelly wrote:Tonight I watched Death Proof. It's my least favorite Tarantino movie, but I still really enjoy it.
Agreed. Never understood why he wanted to kill them all. scratch

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum