Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P Stephen J Cannell 1941-2010

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.I.P Stephen J Cannell 1941-2010 Empty R.I.P Stephen J Cannell 1941-2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

That's Right folks the creator/co-creator/producer of such iconic TV shows like The A-Team, The Rockford Files, Hunter, 21 Jumpstreet, Renegade, Silk Stalkings and The Greatest American Hero(just to name a few) died this last Thursday (September 30) from complications associated with Melanoma. He was 69. He also acted in a decent amount of shows including the newest being Castle. Also as of 2000 he had become an accomplished New York Times best selling novelist.He was also a spokesman for Dislecksia.He will be missed! He was an icon himself, not just the shows he was involved with!

2R.I.P Stephen J Cannell 1941-2010 Empty Re: R.I.P Stephen J Cannell 1941-2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum