The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1 What''re you playing? on Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 am

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Talk about games you're playing or have just recently beaten.

I'm currently a fifth of the way through Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Really fun game, that I think will be taking the place of Tomb Raider as the new "Indiana Jones" game.

View user profile

2 Re: What're you playing? on Sun May 24, 2009 6:33 am

Currently in the middle of my third playthrough of Mass Effect. I'm also nearly done with the Butcher Bay campaign of Assault on Dark Athena, as well as Wheelman.

View user profile

3 Re: What're you playing? on Sun May 24, 2009 6:34 am

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
second playthrough of mana khemia

View user profile

4 Re: What're you playing? on Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Pretty fun. Can't wait for the second one. Now, it's on to Mortal Kombat vs. DC. EEEEEE! tongue

View user profile

5 Re: What're you playing? on Tue May 26, 2009 12:41 am

Still playing Left 4 Dead and Madden 09. Trying to brush up on my Madden skeeeelzzz before Madden 10 comes out. I don't know why, but everytime I play against a brotha (black guy) in madden, I get dusted off. Laughing Something about brothas and Madden. They are so damned good at it. Although the other night I was playing against a brother and I was beatin him 14-0 at the half and the bastard disconnected on purpose so he wouldn't take an L. Pissed me off. Ric Magnum-0, Brothas-2879

View user profile

6 Re: What're you playing? on Tue May 26, 2009 7:28 am

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
That is one thing that has irked me about online games. They should have to where if someone disconnects, the other person wins by default. Or, at least, give 15 minutes until auto-win, you know?

View user profile

7 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 am

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Been playing Call of Duty: World at War....I fucking love this game!!

View user profile

8 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 am

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Suikoden Teirkries on DS, though I haven't picked it up in a couple of weeks. I also just started a new game of Symphony of the Night.

View user profile

9 Re: What're you playing? on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
Crisis Core on the PSP and Lego Star Wars on PS3. Both are damned entertaining for entirely different reasons.

------------------------------------

Joshua wrote:If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.
View user profile http://www.leerodriguez.net

10 Re: What're you playing? on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 pm

cod waw , the new jap zombie map is epic

View user profile http://www.whyarewefriends.com

11 Re: What're you playing? on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ I'll borrow that when my bro finishes it. Heard it's great.

View user profile

12 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:21 pm

supervenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
ghostbusters for ps2

View user profile

13 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:14 pm

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Guitar Hero III when I'm not playin' COD:WAW. Next on my list : UFC: Undisputed.

View user profile

14 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I beat every inch of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe last week. Pretty cool.

Just started Bioshock for PS3. Pretty fun so far. So much to it.

View user profile

15 Re: What're you playing? on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 pm

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
BlueMaxx wrote:I beat every inch of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe last week. Pretty cool.

Just started Bioshock for PS3. Pretty fun so far. So much to it.
I beat every inch too...then I go play video games.

View user profile

16 Re: What're you playing? on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ Laughing The carpal-tunnel is so worth it!

View user profile

17 Re: What're you playing? on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just beat Bioshock with the good ending.

Talk about a fun game. Tesla mixed with skeazy creepiness. The preview for the sequel was pretty linear, but had me intrigued. The whole game was just so fun. And this is coming from a non-1st-person shooter fan. I did think that their could've been more than 2 boss fights, and even then, the mid-boss, Andrew Ryan, was pretty easy, and the final boss felt pretty formulaic (no pun intended). It seemed like they could've made it more diverse with the different levels of fighting him. No matter, though. It was just minute in the grand scheme of the game. I'd give it and 8.5 out of 10.

I'll play the last part again, but harvest the little sisters instead, since that changes your ending from good to bad on whether you rescue them or not.

View user profile

18 Re: What're you playing? on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I recently realized that I never beat Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s on expert, so I am slowly going back and finishing it up.

View user profile

19 Re: What're you playing? on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm

I just wrapped up COD: Modern Warefare and might run through it again. If not, I'll tackle GOW or Quake 4, those were fun games. I still need to pick up Bioshock and Assassins Creed though.

View user profile

20 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 am

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^Bioshock is worth it. Can't wait for the sequel. I also want to play Assassins Creed. They already have a sequel for that one coming, too.

View user profile

21 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 am

Yeah, they recently did a repeat of the original Assassin's Creed review on G4's X-Play, in which they gave it the highest rating I've seen on the show. I've heard some good things about Bioshock and Red Faction from a buddy of mine. I may have to move the game downstairs for a bit though. Since my wife and newborn son are upstairs and she's pretty much healing up at the moment.

View user profile

22 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ I hear ya. It would definitely give a feeling of guilt to take over the tv, even when she's not on it. Plus, the sound of you having fun...ya. Heh.

View user profile

23 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm

She was actually pretty cool and let me play some last night, but I was so tired I stopped within 30 minutes. Keep in mind, this is someone who bummed we're not heading to SDCC this year. Anyway, I tried playing Rainbow Six Vegas, but can't get past the Mexican opener of the game. The bad guys are ridiculously hard to see, unless you are right on them. I tried brightening up the game and it doesn't seem any better. Did anyone else who played the game run into this? Hopefully the sequel has better graphics. I'm going to play Ghost Recon and try to get into the swing of that and GR2 before going back to R6 again.

View user profile

24 Re: What're you playing? on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
I'm joining the 21st century and rocking some COD 4.

------------------------------------

Joshua wrote:If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.
View user profile http://www.leerodriguez.net

25 Re: What're you playing? on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 am

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Picked up another game, it's an old one, Gears of War. I've already played GOW 2 so this is kind of a step backwards.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum