Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:I played DCUO more last night. I really like it, I just get stuck and then it pisses me off to the point I shut off my ps3 and walk away with RAGE FILLED IN MY HEART
LOL. That's my general reaction to Star Trek Online.

I gave in and got the full version of The UnderWorld. It's one of those "relax and get Zen" type of games, and I definitely could use a few of those. Laughing

http://likeitderby.com

502What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:26 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I'm currently rocking Dead Space 2 and Dead Space: Extraction.

503What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Well thanks to a flash drive getting fried I get to start Dead Space from square one. Got as far as the leviathan baddie and then phlebbbb!!! Still, I don't mind. It is a really fun game.

504What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

downloaded Stacking cause its free. It also sucks.

This Killzone 3 demo is fucking awesome though. And i don't normally like FPS.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

505What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

I've been playing Monday Night Combat on Steam. It's pretty fucking awesome so far. It's like a Team Fortress 2 in future space. I've also been playing Tetris HD while listening to the unabridged version of The Art of War. It's an awesome experience.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

506What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Thought I would throw up my GT, feel free to send me an invite. Well, I not only replaced my flash drive, but my 360. We had a pretty bad rainstorm here last week and I think it did something to my 360. Luckily I still had the receipt and was able to replace both of them fairly easy. Of course the flash drive took a bit more time, but what are you going to do. Anyway, I'm almost at the point in Dead Space to fight the leviathan. On the bright side I was able to get an achievement and some weapons I hadn't the first time.

What're you playing? - Page 21 The+1st+Donster

507What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Just been playing X-Men arcade and NBA Unrivaled. My Madden is scratched, and so is NBA live. I need to take better care of my games.

508What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not surE If I posted this or not but I beat Assain's Creed and CoD Black Ops on 360. Both terrific games.

509What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Picked up Plants vs. Zombies. That is a fun game. First non FPS game I could get into.

510What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Hannibal king wrote:Picked up Plants vs. Zombies. That is a fun game. First non FPS game I could get into.

That game is awesome. Thinking about getting the full version.

511What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

U should, it's a great game.

512What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.

513What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:17 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

How'd you like it Bob? I have it, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

514What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Hannibal king wrote:U should, it's a great game.

I'm trying to hold off on buying anything new. Got plenty of other things I haven't finished and some I haven't even started.

515What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

more Call of Duty: Black ops. Twisted Evil

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

516What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:32 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

playing through Ocarina of Time again, currently doing a few side things before heading to the fire temple.

517What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Killzone 2. I think I might be addicted.

518What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Battlestar Galtatica online(ok now I am not. I have to figure out the controls yet I see no where on the site telling me what they are)

Last edited by boberthavok on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

519What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

The_Donster wrote:How'd you like it Bob? I have it, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

I like it. But I wish they would let you choose if you wanted to use 1 or 2 lightsabers rather then just 2 sabers at all times. It isn't as fun as the first in my opinion. But it is fun.

520What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Beat the campaign on Battlefield:Bad Company 2

Now, I am going to dive head first into Uncharted Twisted Evil

521What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Just wrapped up Dead Space and man that game blows me away! Makes me look forward to picking up the sequel. Speaking of DS, I actually ended up with an extra one. So if anyone needs it, send me a pm Smile

522What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MvsC 3 - loving the animations XD

well like the previous arcade ver - i still find it too fast for a game

u give me xmen vs streetfighter - pace then i think it would make it perfect XD

523What're you playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Dove head first into Uncharted. Such an excellent game!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum