Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

251What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Just finally picked up Ghostbusters, and NBA Live 2010.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

252What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Played some AVP but i thought it was boring. I also played some Borderlands...I am not used to games like that because I have never played WoW or Final Fanasty..thank goodness i had friend on the mic to help me out.

253What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished Infinite Undescovery, I give it an 8.75 out of 10 easy. I liked it better than Final Fantasy 12. Now I'm playing Game Cube's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I don't know how I ever missed out on playing this game. But I also picked up Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena that i've heard good things about. I need to go buy a GBA adapter cable for Crystal chronicles so I can play 2 player w/ the wife. Anybody know if those work with the Wii? If not I'll just hook up the old GC.

254What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Downloaded the trial of WoW last night after hearing about how fun it is from a few friends online. But it looks like if I want to transfer realms, I have to pay for it.

Heck with that. I'll just start a new toon on a different realm.

If anyone wants to hook up and quest together, PM me. ...that is, if you don't mind having a huge newbie on your side.

255What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

MW2, i'm on my quest for 10 nukes!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

256What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:06 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I just started getting back into MW2 since they patched out the bullshit glitches and exploits. I played once through Mass Effect 2, and have further playthroughs planned.

Oblivion is one of those games that I have a perpetual save in, and I go back to it and play like mad for a couple of weeks at a time.

I have Borderlands, but none of the expansions yet, and Left4Dead2, but haven't played much of it so far.

257What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just completed 'James Camerons Avatar: The Game'.

For fans only (perfect for me), but for those not phased by the by the fact that you're playing Avatar, you won't dig it. The story is weird and the gameplay and difficulty is frustrating at times.

3/5

258What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have been chipping away at Lego Star Wars: The Complete Chronicles. After 31 hours of game play, I'm only about 60% of the way through gathering everything. (I've got every character but the Ghost Jedi unlocked, and all the vehicles that aren't Slave-1.)

However, spending an hour or two with no particular goal other than destroying everything you can is totally worth not being expedient in wrapping up the game. tongue

259What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I'm playing GTA IV like a mad man right now but tonight I picked up Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 and Fallout 3: GOTY Edition for PS3.

Lee wrote:Finally bought Ultimate Alliance 2. VRY cool so far. The Civil War stuff is great. They really nailed some of the art cues. Good times. I picked anti-reg the first time through. I'll go pro next time so I can play as the Thunderbolts.

I liked the first one a lot but haven't picked this one up. Most reviews were not glowing. Maybe after a price drop.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

260What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Rented New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I'm in 2-D flavor country afro

261What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got around to playing Ultimate Alliance 2, Mass Effect, and Bioshock this weekend. Finally getting caught up!

262What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just beat bioshock 2 but I am playing in the multi-player games..Trying to play Dante's Inferno

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

263What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I've been playing lots of MW2. I went 38-6 on Skid Row. thumbs up

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

264What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Playing Assassin's Creed 2..... it is the happy.

265What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 am

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Creating my fantasy playoffs in NBA2k10

266What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 am

Kainless

Kainless
Cadet
Cadet

Assassin's creed 1, Jericho, and darksector

267What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Left4Dead, Bioshock, Bioshock2, Call of Duty: World at War, and basically every zombie game for the Xbox360... my baby sister's boyfriend lent us his 360. *tears of joy*

http://realityfugitives.com/

268What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Spazzy wrote:I just beat bioshock 2 but I am playing in the multi-player games..Trying to play Dante's Inferno
What system, if it's PS3, add me!

269What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 am

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

I just finished Fallout 3 (finally!)and now I'm working on Final Fantasy 13. Coming soon? SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4!!!! happy

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

270What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Super Street Fighter is going to be rad!

271What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:25 am

Kainless

Kainless
Cadet
Cadet

I just started Darksiders today... I also finished both bioshock 1 and 2...my psn is Kainless maybe we can set up a match!

272What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^i rented that when it came out, some decent parts. my fav part is a scene at tha end, ull know what im talkin bout when u get there

273What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:33 am

Kainless

Kainless
Cadet
Cadet

Yea I am liking it so far "I only really started it" But so far I like that everything is built very much like a comic book..with the bright colors and the good amount of detail..I like even more the voice acting in it...very cool stuff

274What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GTA: Chinatown Wars, and it's fantastic. I'm addicted to dealing drugs.

275What're you playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I just started playing Dante's Inferno. Totally says God of War all over it.

http://www.1womanshow.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum