Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 21]

376What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Mafia 2. It's the first game I have been able to get in to in a while.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

377What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Those type of action/adventure games with stylized fighting via button sequence have become my favorites. They take fighting game elements with the combos and put them into it. Rather than just change weapon/power and push "X". So fun.

deadbolt85 wrote:Bayonetta, AKA: Fuck you, you thought DMC 3 was hard? Suck on this, pussy!: The Game.
I've heard Bayonetta is pretty gamer friendly with the controls and difficulty.

Bayonetta & Darksiders are on my must-buy list.

I am really surprised I like it as much as I do...I figured I would get 10 minutes in and give up in frustration.

378What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Those type of action/adventure games with stylized fighting via button sequence have become my favorites. They take fighting game elements with the combos and put them into it. Rather than just change weapon/power and push "X". So fun.

deadbolt85 wrote:Bayonetta, AKA: Fuck you, you thought DMC 3 was hard? Suck on this, pussy!: The Game.
I've heard Bayonetta is pretty gamer friendly with the controls and difficulty.

Bayonetta & Darksiders are on my must-buy list.
it's easy enough to learn the combat system, but once you hit chapter five and up, a few enemy types show up that completely fuck your shit up in a simple 1-2 hit combo. And don't get me started on that bitch Jeanne.

379What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am officially stuck in the Prologue section of Darksiders scratch...honestly Mad

380What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote: And don't get me started on that bitch Jeanne.

Laughing

381What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:29 am

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I am officially stuck in the Prologue section of Darksiders scratch...honestly Mad

I had almost no problem at all with that game, I think it is from my years of mastering Zelda games. But if you have any questions hit me up.

Personally I am dusting off the wii from Metroid Other M, should be playing it now but apparently release date shipping from game stop mean they ship it on release date not that you'll receive it on release date

382What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 am

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Mafia 2. Hoping it tides me over till another good game comes out....or at least for another 2 days or so lol

383What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 am

Xman00aoa

Xman00aoa
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I have been wrecking games in the last month

It took a day to beat Singularity which I did yesterday

Darksiders was good I though, a little boring after a while, same goes for Dante's Inferno

The new Prince of Persia was a complete let down

Now I'm working on Dead Rising: Case Zero

384What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got Dragon Age: Origins. I've been itching to play it for about forever...if I don't suck too badly at it, I might even get the expansion! tongue

385What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:20 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions. the dialogue alone makes it worth while. Laughing

386What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if i buy it today - halo reach?

i want the statue that comes with the legendary pack.......... ill see if i will get that or at least the game Smile

been playing batman AA and some force unleashed

387What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Airwolf wrote:if i buy it today - halo reach?

i want the statue that comes with the legendary pack.......... ill see if i will get that or at least the game Smile

been playing batman AA and some force unleashed

The statue tempted me but I have so much crap around the house, so I passed on the legendary edition

388What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yeah well lol im more sold on the statue than the game tbh! lol and i think i can make room for it but soo effin pricy Sad like if it was 100$ id say yes - for canada its like 149$......plus 13% tax sooo i dont think its likely i will get the legendary edition......ill get the game $79 - 35$ of best buy rewards points Smile then ill buy that and maybe a bluray player (lol no i will not buy a ps3 at this time or at all - just dont wanna buy more games that i probably wont play) but yeah - ill go to the midnite release around 10:30

389What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Airwolf wrote:^ yeah well lol im more sold on the statue than the game tbh! lol and i think i can make room for it but soo effin pricy Sad like if it was 100$ id say yes - for canada its like 149$......plus 13% tax sooo i dont think its likely i will get the legendary edition......ill get the game $79 - 35$ of best buy rewards points Smile then ill buy that and maybe a bluray player (lol no i will not buy a ps3 at this time or at all - just dont wanna buy more games that i probably wont play) but yeah - ill go to the midnite release around 10:30

You might be able to get the statue cheaper on Ebay, maybe. But I say got for the Ps3, I use it as a blue ray player most the time, and a few PS3 games, infamous, Uncharted and Resistance made with worth the buy for a gaming system. Little Big Planet too maybe my PS3 was murdered before I could play it

390What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^agreed that or i can buy a 100$ bluray player from sony Smile and just use that - which ill get hopefully before or around xmas

i bought halo reach at the midnite release thing - met some ppl in the line up - and it was pretty cool - ill post pics soon bout that just cus i thought it was epic XD

so yeah i played reach for about 2 hours - in normal mode - i shouldve just gone up to legendary - i find that its lacking some challenge (campaign i mean) - so far graphics / story and control setup Smile me likes

391What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lots of Madden 2011. On X-box of coarse.

392What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Just finished up Mass Effect. Great game. Probably gonna start #2 tonight....or tomorrow.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

393What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

GigaToast wrote:Just finished up Mass Effect. Great game. Probably gonna start #2 tonight....or tomorrow.

I promote this idea, mass effect is one of the best games out there, expecially as a vanguard

394What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:29 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah it really is. I started it a loooooong time ago and for some reason I stopped playing. I recently started back up and loved every minute. I hear #2 is just as good (some even say it's better) so I'm pretty anxious to get started.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

395What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Lots of Madden 2011. On X-box of coarse.

What is your opinion on Madden 11? I personnaly think it sucks compared to last year. They fucked the defense up, big time.

396What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:10 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

reach owns my ass - totally amped up the storyline- i keep forgetting its a shooter sometimes! im like..awwww look at the cute alien ...PEW PEW PEW! AWWW its dead now XD

397What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GigaToast wrote:Yeah it really is. I started it a loooooong time ago and for some reason I stopped playing. I recently started back up and loved every minute. I hear #2 is just as good (some even say it's better) so I'm pretty anxious to get started.

lets just say after playing 2 - u will want 3 to come out of your wife' vage and become your baby and watch it grow up - from elementary, highschool - hopefully university then have their own baby with a model wife who's son will love you as a grandfather

398What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:55 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bought Resident Evil 5 gold edition today. pretty cool. got to chapter 3 so far.

399What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:33 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

reach owns my soul at the moment

400What're you playing? - Page 16 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dead Space. greatest horror game of all time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum