Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 21]

351What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Considering his lower half is a goat or a horse (do the math), yes.

Sweet Twisted Evil So, I will be able to say he is hung like a horse Laughing Laughing

352What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:01 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Getting ready to play the first Gears of War alone this time. I played it last year all the way through with a friend. Now I shall try it alone. Plus I bought it at a yardsale for a buck a couple monthes ago and never touched it. So why not.

353What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^great game

i've bounced around on a couple games, but have jumped on marvel ultimate alliance 2 for another play-thru. was playin gtaIV, but tha last mission i tried wouldnt let me finish cuz it said my disc was unreadable, so i guess im just limited to playin free mode which is always fun. guess im gonna need a new disc. before that i tried playin hawx again, but i got bored. and before that, it was devil may cry 4, which was prolly tha most boring game i've played in a while, well since lego indiana jones and kung fu panda.

354What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I just rented The Godfather 2

355What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

356What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Is it any good? I loved the first one and the second one looks very unremarkable.

357What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Is it any good? I loved the first one and the second one looks very unremarkable.

I like it a lot. I don't know if I like it more than the first, but it is good. There are some cool playable characters that weren't in the first (like Iron Fist).

It's based off of Secret War (the Bendis story) and Civil War. It's cool to play those stories, but I kind of would have rather had an original story like in the first game. It's kind of annoying that you can't play certain characters depending on which side of the war you choose.

358What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

I like it a lot. I don't know if I like it more than the first, but it is good. There are some cool playable characters that weren't in the first (like Iron Fist).

It's based off of Secret War (the Bendis story) and Civil War. It's cool to play those stories, but I kind of would have rather had an original story like in the first game. It's kind of annoying that you can't play certain characters depending on which side of the war you choose.

Forgot to mention, I have the game for both the X Box 360 and the PSP. The 360 version is great, the PSP version is crap. It's a shame too since the PSP version for the first game was great.

359What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Resistance 2
inFAMOUS
Uncharted 2

They're keeping me busy until halo reach is released. Very Happy

360What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

how many times have u played thru it? cuz if u do new game+, u have access to tha full roster regardless of which side u choose.

361What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

Is it worth getting and trying?

362What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just beat Batman Arkham Asylum on easy. love this game. best batman game ever! now going to play on normal.

363What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:54 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

Don't get it on the wii, i got it and it sssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

364What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:15 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

yeah i think its worth it, im about to start my 3rd playthru. and i wouldn't suggest gettin tha wii version of anything lol, except maybe re4

365What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just bought Assasin's Creed today. The guy at the counter said it has a bit of a learning curve.

366What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

Don't get it on the wii, i got it and it sssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

I'd say if you liked the first one, like these style of games, and like the characters then yes, it is. It's a fun game, nothing spectacular, but fun nonetheless. Just don't get if for the PSP or the Wii apparently.

367What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

how many times have u played thru it? cuz if u do new game+, u have access to tha full roster regardless of which side u choose.

I'm still on my first time through. I played it when I first got it, but it was during the school year and I got busy, put it down, and forgot about it. I just started playing it again the other day. It's nice to know that the full roster is playable after it's beaten.

368What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

yeah i know how that goes. im in skool too, so i only got to play thru it once during tha semester it came out. theres a thing about a new game tho, u only get new game+ if u start a new game from tha end of tha previous game, and every character u unlocked will be at ur disposal and ur characters will still be at their current levels. if u start a new one from tha main menu, u have to start fresh, certain characters will be locked again and ur stats will be reset.

369What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm playing "Assasin's Creed" and though its alittle convulted, I like it. Currently I'm on the part where I'm looking for those 12 towers that let me look all around my surroundings. I have a question; why are the guards attacking me whenever I ride my horse near them?

370What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Bioshock 2. So good.

371What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

rented final fantasy XIII and g.i. joe: roc. hey, news flash...tha joe game sucks balls lol. but it was cool to hear tha classic theme remixed, i got a huge smile on my face when it came on, that smile went away quickly when i kept playin. tuesday was 2 for 1 on games, and i really wanted to play both of these, and that special was perfect to try them before i go back to skool. i didnt finish g.i. joe yet, but i suppose i should. but its just so bad, and being tha gamer i am, i already knew that, but its g.i. joe, i cant resist lol. well actually i did for over a year i guess, but i was bound to play it at some point. voice acting is horrid, well everything is actually lol, but i do like havin actual vehicles thrown in tho. how many times do tha joes have to tell each other "stow it"? too many in this damn game. i know game publishers see licensed games as cashcows, but they could do so much better if they just made tha games based of tha original material. in this case, they could do tha toys, comics, and or cartoon. but nooooo, they choose to do tha movie, which had tha least amount of personality amongst all tha choices.

as for FFXIII, im definitely enjoyin that more...big surprise lol. this is actually tha first final fantasy game i've ever played. i think im at tha part where tha combat opens up a bit more, so thats good, and tha story is getting deeper, and its actually kinda good. a lil bit melodramatic lol, but it happens.

372What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:32 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Bayonetta, AKA: Fuck you, you thought DMC 3 was hard? Suck on this, pussy!: The Game.

373What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

MikeSabian wrote:Bioshock 2. So good.
Yes. Can't wait for Bioshock Infinite.

374What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Playing Darksiders...I am really enjoying it I usually don't with these types of games but I am done with being intimated by them.

375What're you playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Those type of action/adventure games with stylized fighting via button sequence have become my favorites. They take fighting game elements with the combos and put them into it. Rather than just change weapon/power and push "X". So fun.

deadbolt85 wrote:Bayonetta, AKA: Fuck you, you thought DMC 3 was hard? Suck on this, pussy!: The Game.
I've heard Bayonetta is pretty gamer friendly with the controls and difficulty.

Bayonetta & Darksiders are on my must-buy list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum