Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 21]

201What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Finally playing Arkham Asylum. Just wrapped up all the hidden items last night. On to the challenges!

Ska wrote:My bro got me Samba De Amigo for the Wii. It's a game you play by shaking maracas. Reel Big Fish is on it!!!! XD

Not sure about the maracas, but if it's got Reel Big Fish it can't be THAT bad...
Suspect

202What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:
its decent, im not gonna lie, i wasnt that interested in tha first few hours of tha game, it kinda bored me, but it starts to pick up a bit when u get more stuff. not a great game, but decent and better a few hours into it. im kinda pissed, it just froze on me while nuttin was even happening, second time its froze up.
Hrm. I'm not much of a gamer, so I always want big bang for my buck and time. And it is freezing up on you? Hrm. That sucks. Reminds me of a few games that don't come to mind because I've probably pushed them from memory. I'll wait for cost to decrease, but, even then, I'm not sure.

203What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:24 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Well, I decided to go back and play Halo 3 in the hopes that it will get me into ODST. I forgot what a fun game this is. I also forgot how nauseous the game makes me in certain phases. I'm not looking forward to rescuing Cortana from the flood, it's going to be gross city.

204What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:18 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:
THALASTDRAGON wrote:
its decent, im not gonna lie, i wasnt that interested in tha first few hours of tha game, it kinda bored me, but it starts to pick up a bit when u get more stuff. not a great game, but decent and better a few hours into it. im kinda pissed, it just froze on me while nuttin was even happening, second time its froze up.
Hrm. I'm not much of a gamer, so I always want big bang for my buck and time. And it is freezing up on you? Hrm. That sucks. Reminds me of a few games that don't come to mind because I've probably pushed them from memory. I'll wait for cost to decrease, but, even then, I'm not sure.
it was worth tha rental i can say, so if u can, check it out. and im glad i didnt buy it like i originally planned, cuz i really only wanna finish this one play-thru, i dont think i would play thru it again. and yeah it froze up twice, and there were a couple other moments when i thought it was gonna freeze again.

The_Donster wrote:Well, I decided to go back and play Halo 3 in the hopes that it will get me into ODST. I forgot what a fun game this is. I also forgot how nauseous the game makes me in certain phases. I'm not looking forward to rescuing Cortana from the flood, it's going to be gross city.
i cant stand tha halo campaigns, some of tha most boring stuff ive ever played, and ive played alot of games. me and a buddy tried to play thru halo 3, i had borrowed it from a friend for tha hell of it, so i figured y not run thru tha campaign and get some achievements, i tell ya...it was awful, i couldnt finish it, it was just dreadful, i think i could only tolerate like 3 levels or so

205What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

@ THALASTDRAGON

The first Halo campaign was great. Don't know if you've played it or not. After that, it just went downhill. BTW, you're not missing anything with ODST. It just gets worse.

206What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i played tha first one, well half way thru, im actually surprised i made it that far, it bored me too, i just stuck thru that far to see what tha fuss was about

207What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

currently renting bayonetta and dragon age: origins

208What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I played Lego Batman last night. Trying to defeat Harley Quinn is the most annoying thing ever Mad

Does anyone know how to get past the 2nd set of buildings when you are up against The Scarecrow...I got stuck in a section of the building at the beginning after destroying the missle launchers.

209What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Picked up Gears of War 2 today. Will dig in tomorrow at some point.

210What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

L4D2...just got my first achievement headbang

211What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just picked up BorderLands today.

212What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I think what is taking away from my enjoyment of ODST gang is the constant breaking away to the rookie, who is basically piecing things together to link up with his missing squad. I've played Halo 2 & 3 and really dug 3, but the constant interruptions is annoying. Not to mention trying to find or figure out where the beacons are has you, as the player, running around unnecessarily. Something I do enjoy is when I can drive vehicles or knock the bad guys off their vehicles Very Happy

213What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chief Kamachi wrote:Just picked up BorderLands today.

That is an awesome game sir, slow start, but it gets better

214What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

finally finished bayonetta last nite, or this morning actually at like 5 somethin lol. tha action is great and has a great soundtrack to amp it up, especially 'fly me to the moon (climax mix)', when u get a chance youtube it, its great, like seriously. and tha story is absolutely ridiculous most of tha times, and alot of tha bosses r really weird lol. definitely worth a rent to whoever is somewhat interested. now onto dragon age: origins finally

215What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Traded in Gears of War 2 (finished, nothing there I'd return to), and picked up Avatar as it was going cheap (which doesn't inspire much confidence, but I'll dig in tomorrow & see).

Bayonetta is definately one I intend to pick up at some point.

216What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The_Donster wrote:I think what is taking away from my enjoyment of ODST gang is the constant breaking away to the rookie, who is basically piecing things together to link up with his missing squad. I've played Halo 2 & 3 and really dug 3, but the constant interruptions is annoying. Not to mention trying to find or figure out where the beacons are has you, as the player, running around unnecessarily. Something I do enjoy is when I can drive vehicles or knock the bad guys off their vehicles Very Happy

I'll take it a step further and state that Halo's campaign mode has gotten steadily worse with every release. The first one is awesome, then it just goes down hill from there. The worst part is that the premise for ODST was to give you an understanding of why the Covenant decided to set up shop in that particular city, but as usual the story was an incoherent mess. Give me Modern Warfare any day.

217What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

melvinlikechris wrote:
Chief Kamachi wrote:Just picked up BorderLands today.

That is an awesome game sir, slow start, but it gets better

Sure is. I can't wait to dig into online multi-player. Once I get my skill level up, that is.

218What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, I'm waiting to hear from a buddy of mine on another board on why he loved ODST so much CK. I decided to start over, but I'm either going to play Batman Lego or Rainbow Six 2 tonight instead. It depends on which one is the more quiet, since my wife and son will be sleeping. I've enjoyed Halo 2 & 3, like I said before, but I do have to agree that everything seems to have gone downhill from there. Clearly ODST was set up for a sequel and given that 3 was the last one I actually enjoyed, I may or may not pick it up down the line. On the plus side, I didn't pay the full price for it. I think I'd have been a bit more pissed had I Wink

219What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:52 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I keep installing Halo on my PC playing halfway through and then quitting and uninstalling over and over again. Its ridiculous that most enemies can be taken out with the damn handgun , lol. Okay actually it makes me feel badass that I'm good with the pistol, but its rather boring at points where you just know you're walking into an ambush. I've gone out of my way to get a warthog into an area that clearly wasn't meant to have it gernaded past barriers into... I've also driven into hallways and corridors in order to use the machine gun to take out a hunter. Thats how bored I get with it...

http://realityfugitives.com/

220What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

OK, going to eat a little bit of crow and say I am enjoying the multiplayer. I went to put the game in my nightstand at around 11 or so, but decided to give this a whirl before I did. I'm up to PV2 and had to leave basic training. Unfortunately one of the dogs decided he needed to go out and interrupted me continuing. Hopefully little man sleeps in or I'm going to need a jugger of coffee Laughing Anyway, might play this tomorrow or the next day and see where I go from here. This at least makes up for the campaign for me, even if I'm for crap on it tongue

221What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite again. Starting to use ranged weapons this time.

222What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I played L4D2 last night...was killing zombies with a samurai sword...it is a lot harder than it looks.

223What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I was on holidays I played Dragonage: Origins every night. Since I've been back to work, I can't stay up as late and have not been playing.

224What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

currently playin mass effect 2, and mixin in a lil gears 2 and mw2 multiplayer

225What're you playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum