Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 21]

226What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lego Batman

227What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

A month later and I'm still playing Uncharted 2! Mostly online, of course.

228What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Need for Speed:Shift

229What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I recently got a Wii (for free! using a rewards-points program), but I only have a few games for it so far. Currently only have Wii Sports, New Super Marios Bros. and Death Jr., which is pretty fun. DJ is the one I'm playing most, lately.

230What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Finished up GOW on the casual setting and finally beat RAAM. Now I'm playing it on hardcore or whatever the next setting it. Something that's kind of disappointing is the only thing that's changed between the 2 settings is it's easier for me to die Sad

231What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MASS EFFECT 2 - goty material XD

seriously one of the best games i have bought for 360

232What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The wife and I are playing through Infinite Undiscovery right now. Picked it up onsale new at Fred Meyer for $7 and I'll tell you what, I like it better than the last Star Ocean game. It actually reminds me more of Star Ocean till the end of time. The plot is good and the scripting is excelent. I think if you haven't checked this title out and you liked Till the End of Time that you should pick it up from the bargain bin.

233What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'm apparently the bomb at Wii Tennis. Shocked

234What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:I'm apparently the bomb at Wii Tennis. Shocked

I'm gonna start calling you the 3rd Williams sister.

235What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

What is, a Badonkadonk?!

236What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:21 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

a BIG OL' ASS!!

237What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Knocking out Tekken 6 this week.

238What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Been playing Castlevania Judgement with my dad. just recently i played the story mode with Alucard and i got to Dracula but kept losing, he's frigging hard to beat. Any tips for beating him?

239What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Old schooling it and playing Arcana for SNES, an old first person RPG by HAL. I'm getting reacquainted with some old 16-bit trappings, like hidden boss monster fights, inability to scroll through my map, save points only being back in town, and of course, the fact that a paralyzed monster that can't attack can still "dodge nimbly".

240What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Saw that in the Playstation Store online. You gotta tell me if that's good. I hadn't heard of it until a week ago.

FroZen wrote:Knocking out Tekken 6 this week.
Think my brother is getting that. I'll go over to his house and kick the shit out of each other. When it comes to Tekken and Mortal Kombat, we switch back and forth with buying each installment.

Played and beat Batman: Arkham Asylum. Very fun, very worthy of the Batman mythos. All the little things is what made it so damned cool.

241What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I beat Gears of War and Halo 3 during this time that my comp has been down. Hopefully once this morning training bullshit blows over I can attempt to beat Bioshock. BTW I'm playing on my baby sister's boyfriend's 360.

http://realityfugitives.com/

242What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

still workin my way thru mass effect 2, mixed wit a lil gears 2 and mw2 mp. its all kinda slow cuz i got so much skool stuff goin on. also playin thru splinter cell: essentials on my psp. although thats more of a on tha go kinda thing for me

243What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Bioshock 2 and Borderlands, with a little Burn, Zombie Burn! mixed in.

244What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

deadbolt85 wrote:Bioshock 2 and Borderlands, with a little Burn, Zombie Burn! mixed in.

i have borderlands, but outside my initial rental, i havnt played it. i got it for xmas, but itll be a while before i get to it. quite a few games in front of it. and i do wanna try bioshock 2, but ima play part 1 first

245What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Finally bought Ultimate Alliance 2. VRY cool so far. The Civil War stuff is great. They really nailed some of the art cues. Good times. I picked anti-reg the first time through. I'll go pro next time so I can play as the Thunderbolts.

Also still working on LEGO Batman and the last few bits of Arkham Asylum and the beast that is Oblivion.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

246What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tonight will be Batman: Arkham Asylum. Then I want to get Bioshock and Mass Effect since I never jump into sequels without playing the original first.

247What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

NHL 09

248What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Mostly Borderlands, followed up with a little MW2 and Fight Night Round 4. Think i'll be NBA2k10 next.

249What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I just started playing Mass Effect a couple days ago. Kind of slow moving for me so far, but, I think it's because I've been very tired and sick haha. Either way, I'm busting thru so far!

http://www.1womanshow.com

250What're you playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:25 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Everyone's talking about Mass Effect, it seems. Not just on here, but people I know.

Lee wrote:
Also still working on LEGO Batman and the last few bits of Arkham Asylum and the beast that is Oblivion.
My bro just let me borrow Oblivion for the PS3. It has all three games or something. Not sure. He recommended it, so I trust it'll be fun. I'll crack into it after I play through Uncharted 2.

FroZen wrote:Tonight will be Batman: Arkham Asylum. Then I want to get Bioshock and Mass Effect since I never jump into sequels without playing the original first.
Bioshock is a trip, man. (Psss...not a spoiler, just a heads-up: don't kill the Little Sisters.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum