Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 21]

326What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:32 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

waiting on Little Big Planet to come thru the mail.

nevermind, its here.

327What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Been playing Fallout 3 and yesterday I started playing Heavy Rain, which is very addictive.

328What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've put aside Red Dead Redemption for a while. I've gotten myself hooked on Batman: Arkham Asylum now. God, that game is gorgeous.

I feel a strong need to do an Arkham Harley Quinn costume now. Rolling Eyes

http://likeitderby.com

329What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

330What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:30 am

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Put down Red Dead Redemption, and started playing Mortal Kombat vs. DC. Dunno what took me so long.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

331What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Playing Lego Harry Potter...I find it frustrating. >(

332What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just cause 2.

333What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 pm

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

Back to playing Critter Crunch and Burn, Zombie, Burn for trophies. Great games on PSN, BTW.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

334What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bayonetta..

dont judge.

but yes its epically bad

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

335What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Not a "Now playing", more of a "Just pre-ordered" Wink

What're you playing? - Page 14 350696ps_500h

336What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Alien vs Preditor

337What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Anyone playing Starcraft 2, yet? Just bought my copy and am waiting to install it.

338What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

was finishin up a second play-thru on rainbow six vegas, but it got so boring. i really enjoyed it tha first time, which was a couple years ago. and i must say, it didnt age well lol. it doesnt stand up to any other shooters at all. gears of war came out around tha same time, and everything about it is still great. this one...not so much

so i switched over to devil may cry 4, i've had it on my shelf for sometime, and i gotta say, this game is mad boring, seriously. they talk about fast paced action and great combat, all u really get are teasers for battles. and tha plot is non-existent.

Spazzy wrote:Bayonetta..

dont judge.

but yes its epically bad
bayonetta is awesome, now despite its sexism and tha plot being very out there lol, tha combat is some of tha best i've ever played, and tha soundtrack is perfect

MikeSabian wrote:Not a "Now playing", more of a "Just pre-ordered" Wink

What're you playing? - Page 14 350696ps_500h
i cant stand anything halo, but those controllers look mad slick

339What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fallout 3. just for the headshots alone. mwahahaha!!!!!!! devil

340What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i cant do it anymore lol, im shelvin dmc4, its too boring. i stomached a 6-7 missions, but i just cant hold on. and there is no way in hell i would do multiple play-thru's, thats just crazy

341What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I rented Dante's Infero...pray for me now unsure

342What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lego Harry Potter. I finally unlocked an evil wizard over the weekend, so now I have the ability to affect everything in the game. 100% here I come.

343What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Lego Harry Potter. I finally unlocked an evil wizard over the weekend, so now I have the ability to affect everything in the game. 100% here I come.

I played Lego Harry Potter last week and all I could unlock was an imperal student Laughing Some parts of the game I found a little frustrating.

344What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I rented Dante's Infero...pray for me now unsure

why would u do such a horrible thing? lol

345What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing wrong with a little Judeo-Christian God of War.

346What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just started ALAN WAKE. Finished the first episode, took some getting used to, but not a bad game.

347What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:33 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I played Dante's Infero last night and really enjoyed it. It really helped that they gave you hints on how to play the game through the missions. Although I did have to have my husband kill Death and that beast thing in the 1st part. Laughing

348What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Your husband may be fighting a lot of the bosses for you then. Just to warn you, Lucifer is a tough boss battle. Also, he's nekky.

349What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Your husband may be fighting a lot of the bosses for you then. Just to warn you, Lucifer is a tough boss battle. Also, he's nekky.

My husband has accepted his fate of fighting the baddies for me at the end. Laughing Luficier all nekky sounds nice Twisted Evil he will counteract looking at Beatrices veinly boobs Laughing

350What're you playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Considering his lower half is a goat or a horse (do the math), yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum