Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!!

+17
Mnemosis
Spazzy
Aussiemandias
NorrinRadd
Spider_Fan14
shining knight
alucardbarnivous
Chi-Town Spidey
jaydee74
Debaser77
The Ignored One
Thundermatts
Joshua
Administrator
Esbat
Foxy
BlueMaxx
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Of course she can do magic. Can't she? Read the book. It's amazing!

52Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got some of my info from here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Mirage

53Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Of course she can do magic. Can't she? Read the book. It's amazing!
I want to. I love Dini and what he does. It's on my list of "Things I must get".

54Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=1474

55Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

She's also going to be PoP!ping up in an upcoming 6pack...

56Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:http://panelsonpages.com/?p=1474
Great article and it's officially my next purchase. Thanks. thumbs up

57Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

You will NOT be sorry. Unless you hate good things.

58Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:You will NOT be sorry. Unless you hate good things.
Oh. Well, in that case..... lmao
Just kidding. I am sure I will love it.

59Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Question. How is this Zatanna series going to be different than Madame Mirage?
Zatanna will most likely be more tongue-in-cheek. Possibly like GCS. It just seemed to me, from how Dini likes to treat Zee, that he writes the doesn't-take-itself-seriously type of themes for that character. Like in GCS and, although serious on Batman's end, Detective Comics.

I enjoy his writing and completely trust the guy.

jaydee74 wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Of course she can do magic. Can't she? Read the book. It's amazing!
I want to. I love Dini and what he does. It's on my list of "Things I must get".
Haven't read it, but it is also now on my back-issue drop list.

Mnemosis wrote:She's also going to be PoP!ping up in an upcoming 6pack...
Very Happy

60Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:05 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

An interview with Stephane Roux about the series: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Stephane-Roux-Zatanna-100315.html

Last edited by G_Zatara on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

61Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Question. How is this Zatanna series going to be different than Madame Mirage?

For one MM was science-based. Z will obviously be mystical.

62Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:My interview with Stephane Roux about the series: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Stephane-Roux-Zatanna-100315.html
Seems like a cool guy. Can't wait for this series.

63Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:My interview with Stephane Roux about the series: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Stephane-Roux-Zatanna-100315.html
Well damn! Great interview. I will be looking at this with a bit more interest.

G_Zatara wrote:

For one MM was science-based. Z will obviously be mystical.
Alright then. Thanks for that.

64Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

good interveiw. I hope my LCBS carries this, I'm interested into seeing Zachary Zatanna again (I don't read Action COmics so I haven't read what he's up to lately).

65Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:20 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:good interveiw. I hope my LCBS carries this, I'm interested into seeing Zachary Zatanna again (I don't read Action COmics so I haven't read what he's up to lately).

He'll be in the Teen Titans back up feature written by Rex Ogle and Ted Naifeh along with Traci 13, and Black Alice.

66Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Coming out in May! God...delayed AGAIN. So. Soon.

67Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lame

68Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw the preview in some issue and it looks good. Not sure I am that interested though to pick it up.

69Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:28 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've seen the first two issues, and trust me, it's good.

Then again, that's just my bias opinion.

70Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:I've seen the first two issues, and trust me, it's good.

How were you lucky enough to see the first two issues?

71Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
G_Zatara wrote:I've seen the first two issues, and trust me, it's good.

How were you lucky enough to see the first two issues?

Fortunate to be in the business, I guess. Stephane just started the fourth issue, and it's still puzzling to me why some people don't love his art.

72Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/best-shots-zatanna-1-review-100521.html

Review by moi.

73Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I really liked the first issue. I think it is a really solid set up. The only thing I wish is that it was a Vertigo title, because I really like the way Z interacted with Constantine and that crowd.

74Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I forgot that this came out this week. I may just wait for the trade, though.

75Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I read it last night. It's pretty good. I can't complain. I'll keep reading her. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum