Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Marvel Super Hero Squad' Superstar Cast Revealed

+21
ChrisToPhenom
Rath99
boberthavok
Esbat
Denim
Thundermatts
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
Spider_Fan14
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
superdoug
Debaser77
potatojoe
FroZen
shining knight
Silent K
Administrator
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
superdoug wrote:
Spidey_82 wrote:
superdoug wrote:For the record, if Galactus -was- gay, he'd have better sense than to wear purple and blue, and that hat would have had a hell of a lot more fru-fru on it. Wink
Did you see the Queer Eye For the Super Guy article in Wizard from couple of years ago? Joke or not, it was done well.

I did see that. I enjoyed it a lot.

what issue was that? also, i like who they're getting for Toad and i'm suprised that Mark Hamill's playing Red Skull
I'm pretty sure I already answered your question but my reply is nowhere to be found...

It was around 2004-05.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sure we'll watch this before the 19th because it's airing in Canada on the 13th.

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

No love for this show? Cartoon Network has the most screwed up schedule, so I've never been around to watch more than 5 minutes of it, but at least they were smart enough to put it on demand. I watched 'Enter: Dormammu' tonight and it was really enjoyable. I knew it was light-hearted, but I wasn't expecting so much comedy, but that's a good thing. I love the animation.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I couldn't make it through five minutes. The stupid ass mayor was enough for me, obviously though this isn't even aimed at school grade children, but the mentally handicapped super young kids.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just watched the Surfer episode, seeing Redwing poop on MODOK made me smile

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't like this, not my cup of tea at all and the hero up thing is super annoying. But it's cool if this gets kids into comics.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It won't.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Doubtful.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its fun to me, but the schedule is so sucktaclar its hard to find sometimes.

http://realityfugitives.com/

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Doubtful.

It'sdoubtful that it won't bring kids into comics? If big budget blockbusters that are seen and loved by tens of millions of kids don't, I doubt a show aimed just at kids who barely talk and is seen by a few million will.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:Doubtful.

It'sdoubtful that it won't bring kids into comics? If big budget blockbusters that are seen and loved by tens of millions of kids don't, I doubt a show aimed just at kids who barely talk and is seen by a few million will.
yeah, it's good to get kids into comics so we can help assimilate their social lives quicker but i think it's aimed right for kids not like Batman: B&B is for kids and fanboys. I find it too young for my tastes.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I find it too young for my tastes.

Really? I find myself surprised at the adult level of humor that's couched in throw-away lines. Such as Iron Man going through possible places for the Squad to stay the night: "...Inhumans...too out of the way...Brother Voodoo...too creepy...She-Hulk?!? Well, maybe if it was just me.'

While I agree that the show's demographic is kids around the age of six or so, I find that there's more than enough for the adult fanboy to groove on contained in its adorableness. Wink

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Esbat wrote:Its fun to me, but the schedule is so sucktaclar its hard to find sometimes.

I'm convinced Cartoon Network is in the business of sinking new shows as fast as they can.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

If you have Comcast they have it on ondemand for Cartoon network

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like this show. It is a little on the "Kiddie" side but my 10 year old enjoy's it and I like watching it with him. He actually prefers this over Batman: B&B. Episodes have been kind of hit and miss though.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loving this show. My girlfriends little sister and I watch all the time. The humor is similar to the old Warner Bros cartoon in that there are throw-away lines that will make adults laugh. There are even lines that comic fans can pick up on. One scene has Captain America make reference to Brubaker. One of the characters makes Quesada quesadillas. My friend is now buying his son the Super Hero Squad comic books because he's so into the show.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marvel Super Hero Squad as a show? This is nice and it's great too see known actors and actresses (though there are some talented "nobodies") in this cast-it must be a big deal. Thanks for the news, Tomer.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really should hate this show but there was one thing recently that changed my mind completly and that was the civil war joke in the recent black widow episode. I burst out laughing for five minutes after that joke

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like how they throw in things for comic book fans

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got around to watching this show.....and i love it Laughing

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's very funny. Not meant to be taken seriously. There are jokes for kids and adults.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I really should hate this show but there was one thing recently that changed my mind completly and that was the civil war joke in the recent black widow episode. I burst out laughing for five minutes after that joke
what was the joke?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it was in episode 12 the one with the skrulls oops

4:20....

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ that was funny. A Brubaker mentions and a joke about Civil War