Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Marvel Super Hero Squad' Superstar Cast Revealed

+21
ChrisToPhenom
Rath99
boberthavok
Esbat
Denim
Thundermatts
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
Spider_Fan14
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
superdoug
Debaser77
potatojoe
FroZen
shining knight
Silent K
Administrator
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's very funny. Not meant to be taken seriously. There are jokes for kids and adults.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I really should hate this show but there was one thing recently that changed my mind completly and that was the civil war joke in the recent black widow episode. I burst out laughing for five minutes after that joke
what was the joke?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it was in episode 12 the one with the skrulls oops

4:20....

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ that was funny. A Brubaker mentions and a joke about Civil War

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Am I the only one still watching this show? The last couple of episodes have had GREAT moments.

Captain America (digging Hulk out of an iceberg): Hang in there, chum! I've been there! It's no picnic!

Dr. Strange: By an artist's awesome hand...take me where I command!
Chthon: You...appeal to artists?
Dr. Strange: It's the cape. They love to draw it.
Iron Man (breaking through a wall): Well, that's the fourth wall we've broken....

Doctor Doom: (cell phone rings) Private number? What the...(answers)Hello? Who dares to reach out and touch DOOM?

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i love this show, its kinda juvenile, but it's not terrible.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:i love this show, its kinda juvenile, but it's not terrible.
yeah, it's somewhat addictive. Mark Hamill's Red Skull was cool but i missed the Cthon one last week.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did anyone watch the finale with Galactus? It was more than a little awesome. I caught the first part when it originally aired (before the Olympics), but didn't manage to catch the second 'til this morning, and it was awesome. A lot of laugh-out-loud moments and an amazing cameo near the end that, if you weren't a fan of the series, you wouldn't recognize the character.

I hope the show comes back; it's really well-written, and the voice talent is kind of amazing.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Did anyone watch the finale with Galactus? It was more than a little awesome. I caught the first part when it originally aired (before the Olympics), but didn't manage to catch the second 'til this morning, and it was awesome. A lot of laugh-out-loud moments and an amazing cameo near the end that, if you weren't a fan of the series, you wouldn't recognize the character.

I hope the show comes back; it's really well-written, and the voice talent is kind of amazing.

I caught the finale awhile ago, and while juvenile it still was cool. I got the cameo right away Wink but I thought the bit at the end with Reptil and the bit with Ms Marvel was kinda dumb. I liked Silver Surfer and I'm gonna miss him, wonder how'll they make season 2?

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some news on the show's second season from SDCC;
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/34358/katee-sackhoff-adam-west-jane-lynch-and-more-to-guest-star-on-super-hero-squad
Great upcoming guest stars, go Jim Parsons!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really need to catch up. I got busy and stopped watching after the first few episode. It didn't help that Cartoon Network didn't have good scheduling when it came to the show. Half the time I didn't know when a new episode was going to be on.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Here's some news on the show's second season from SDCC;
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/34358/katee-sackhoff-adam-west-jane-lynch-and-more-to-guest-star-on-super-hero-squad
Great upcoming guest stars, go Jim Parsons!

Those are some sweet ass guest stars. I can't which one I'm most excited about.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This show needs more love. Again not to be taken seriously as we tend to do but it is very fun to watch. Can't wait for the second season.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know this show has good voice actors but I can't stand it. It's not even about serious....I don't even like the "super hero squad" look that much either. I just can't like it. The most annoying thing about it is the "hero up" crap, I'm not sure how much they do it but either way, I can't get into it.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Am I the only one watching Season Two, with Thanos and the Infinity Gems as the overall plotline? The first two episodes have been pretty good, and there have been costume modifications, as well!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When the show premiered I loved it, but Cartoon Network screwed with it's schedule so much I didn't know when it was on or when new episodes would air. I got so far behind that I just gave up. Someday I'll track down the episodes and watch them, but I have so much other stuff to watch that it isn't a priority. If CN would get their heads out of their asses and air it on a regular, easy to follow schedule this wouldn't have happened.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Am I the only one watching Season Two, with Thanos and the Infinity Gems as the overall plotline? The first two episodes have been pretty good, and there have been costume modifications, as well!
I've only seen a screencap of the Thor VS Hercules ep and I like the JMS Thor costume. I've havent seen an ad or anything from CN about the new episodes.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The new episodes are airing on CN on Saturday mornings at 6:30 EST. I just broke down and put it on my DVR's season pass so I wouldn't miss any.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you guys are still missing out on this, you're missing out on some classic stuff! Jim Parsons as the voice of Nightmare was inspired!

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:If you guys are still missing out on this, you're missing out on some classic stuff! Jim Parsons as the voice of Nightmare was inspired!
Oh cool! Are there episodes availible online?

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:If you guys are still missing out on this, you're missing out on some classic stuff! Jim Parsons as the voice of Nightmare was inspired!

I saw the first few episodes with my lil nephews and really loved it. Haven't watched in a few months though, I never seem to know and remember when its coming on.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saturday's episode was full of win and awesome. It had Kirby Dots, reference to classic comic poses, a joke that was both clever and obvious yet hilarious, Quicksilver, and FRIGGA!

The show airs at 6:30AM EST on Cartoon Network. If you're missing this, you're really missing out.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today's episode was full of win. She-Hulk, The Incredible Hercules, and NOVA!!

Again, I say, if you're missing this, you're seriously missing out.

Thanos: Once I collect all the Infinity Gems, then I will control the universe!

Nova: You'll never take New Jersey!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really need to get back into this. I've just missed so much that I kind of gave up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum