Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

76The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
The_Donster wrote:In regards to him being in costume and flying? I'm one of those who hopes they save that for the final episode. For me, that should be the last scene of the show.
Now that you mention it, I would like to see him in uniform in the final episode. I remember describing the final scene showing pedestrians looking up at him pointing.

But I'd like to see him fly though...and I forgot that he does already wears red and blue with his shirts and all.

The thing I'm wondering about that is...won't everyone who knows him recognize him immediately? We're going to need some OMD-level mindwiping for his friends and co-workers not to know it's Clark!

77The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nymn wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
The_Donster wrote:In regards to him being in costume and flying? I'm one of those who hopes they save that for the final episode. For me, that should be the last scene of the show.
Now that you mention it, I would like to see him in uniform in the final episode. I remember describing the final scene showing pedestrians looking up at him pointing.

But I'd like to see him fly though...and I forgot that he does already wears red and blue with his shirts and all.

The thing I'm wondering about that is...won't everyone who knows him recognize him immediately? We're going to need some OMD-level mindwiping for his friends and co-workers not to know it's Clark!

At some point they'll explain it.

78The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Or this version wear a mask.

79The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched Roulette and Crossfire. I liked them both.

Roulette:

I'm glad that Ollie is finally out of his funk.

I liked the line about Clark's costume.

Crossfire:

I LOVED this episode. I'm a big fan of Speedy (Mia) and it was nice to have her in the show. I want to see more of her. The actress was hot and did a great job. I loved that her hooker outfit was the same color as Speedy's.

LOVED the fact that Zod's "company" is named R.A.O. Inc. (Rao being Kryptonian for God).

Lois and Clark's kiss was awesome. I was giddy.

This season has been awesome. I really hope they get one more.

Combo Mo wrote:When Catherine first showed up as Clark's blind date...I was wondering if that was suppose to be Cat Grant? Yep...it was. When Lois held the promo flyer up, right before her and Clark kissed, the name read Catherine Grant. Anyone else catch that?

-Is Stewart going to be Chloe's new love interest? He seems like Smallville's version of The Calculator.

-I like Mia. More please.

-Anxious for the next couple episodes!
Spoiler:

I didn't pick up on that being Cat Grant. Nice catch.

I almost saw the beginning of a Chole/Oliver relationship. I doubt it, but it seemed that way.

jaydee74 wrote:
At some point they'll explain it.

I don't know if they have to. Since this is a separate continuity, they could just have it where his friends know he's Superman from day one. I REALLY want Lois to find out his secret and not forget (and do if before the final episode of the show, I want episodes where she knows).

80The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm guessing that Lois will find out the Clark's secret when she regains her memories from being in the 30th century. Not only will it likely be the catalyst to help Clark defeat Zod, but the perfect time for them to confess their mutal love for one another.

81The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:And he chills on top of the Daily Planet listening with his super hearing for evil to happen and strikes fear in the hearts of criminals everywhere and sends them to Belle Reeve Hospital for the Mental...

sounds familiar?
No. Should it?

Wink

82The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First look at The Wonder Twins:

Spoiler:

neutral

83The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:First look at The Wonder Twins:

Spoiler:

neutral

At least they're in purple. I can live without the swirly hairdos and the pointy ears. Just so long as they have the shape-shifting powers and make some reference to Gleek. Smile

84The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:44 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For real????

85The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm super pissed right now. My TiVo decided to delete last night's episode of Smallville on me. Now I'll have to watch it online, and I HATE doing that.

86The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

great episode last night! they are doing so much more character development this season than all others combined i think

87The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That episode was heart breaking. And when is someone gonna kill off Tess? They did it with Luthor, why not Tess?

88The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:49 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This show is so good right now. I loved this past episode and I cannot wait for the Wonder Twins.

89The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wonder Powers! Activate!

90The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Yeeeee, the Wonder Twins! Can't wait for this week's episode to air! I hope they work in Gleek somehow.

91The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And he better be blue! Not some random spider monkey.

92The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:11 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Yes! The colored fur is essential! I want a blue monkey in there somewhere, darnit!

93The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:That episode was heart breaking. And when is someone gonna kill off Tess? They did it with Luthor, why not Tess?
A few reasons, I guess. A) Tess is hot. B) She's not entirely bad. Just don't fuck with her.

94The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The JSA two-parter will now be a two hour movie airing January 29.

Also look for Pam Grier to debut in this one, and appearing in several episodes this season as:
Spoiler:

95The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nymn wrote:Yeeeee, the Wonder Twins! Can't wait for this week's episode to air! I hope they work in Gleek somehow.

I've never watched Smallville but I might just have to tune in for this! Smile

96The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damnit, its on in 5 minutes and im about to leave!

97The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tonights episode WAS FUCKEN AWESOME!!! I know for certain if they showed a clip of the last scene at Comic Con, you would be hearing a shit load of cheers!!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

98The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:36 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched Kandor.

I quite liked it. Honestly, this season has just been awesome. I loved Chole's line about Clark having feelings for Lois since the 1930s.

The only thing I was wondering, was the fact that Zod and company were clones mentioned before? It just seemed like Chole and Clark were fine with the fact that Jor-El was alive and all that. I don't remember it being mentioned before, but it was like they already knew.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

99The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:Tonights episode WAS FUCKEN AWESOME!!! I know for certain if they showed a clip of the last scene at Comic Con, you would be hearing a shit load of cheers!!!

I want that cell phone including the ring tone.

100The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:16 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Just watched Kandor.

I quite liked it. Honestly, this season has just been awesome. I loved Chole's line about Clark having feelings for Lois since the 1930s.

The only thing I was wondering, was the fact that Zod and company were clones had been mentioned before? It just seemed like Chole and Clark were fine with the fact that Jor-El was alive and all that. I don't remember it being mentioned before, but it was like they already knew.
I figure that with all the shit that they've seen together, a little thing like Clark's clone father wouldn't faze them much at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum