Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1

+2
Denim
Z-R0E
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 am

Z-R0E

Z-R0E
Cadet
Cadet

Original Article
Batman & Robin and Phantom Menace were to be expected. I had no idea any one ever saw Norbit, let alone that it opened at #1. Pearl Harbor should have been lower on the list, but I had a good laugh at what they placed as the worst.

http://z-r0e.com

2The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Love number one. Die Another Die wasn't horible though

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

3The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh it was worst bond film ever

4The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't get me wrong, Die another day was pretty bad, but I didnt think it that bad

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

5The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my dad hated it and hes a huge bond fan

6The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:12 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh. I know they're going by films that are pretty much common knowledge, but there, of course, are so much worse that have opened box-office weekends at numero uno.

Phantom Menace, again, is unfairly treated, and so is The Village. It's partly that people were coming off the high of the awesome of earlier stuff: original trilogy of Star Wars rerelease and Shamwow-a-Tom-Bombadil's Sixth Sense and Unbreakable movies that these suffered from not living up to the hype of the direction.

Hell, I just did some unorganised search for movies that opened at #1 and I saw Grudge 2. GRUDGE FUCKING 2. Laughing Really? Pearl Harbor and The Village were that bad. Wink

Sorry, felt like ranting at these sites who give these lists that are more to mock mock and play it safe, rather than point out true awfulness that people wouldn't have known was a movie or cared to know about in the first place. tongue

*sigh* I'm high. blush

7The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, and Z-ROE, your avatar is great. Love how it changes. Heh.

8The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

#1 should stir up some conversation on the boards lol

9The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Rath99 wrote:#1 should stir up some conversation on the boards lol

We've beaten that horse plenty.

10The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Empty Re: The 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I don't know, there's still a skeleton. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum