Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman Brave and the Bold

+20
G_Zatara
kidspider2099
Juggalojohn
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shark6495
superdoug
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
alucardbarnivous
melvinlikechris
prescribeddrone
The_Donster
Debaser77
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well, i know it's late for the season but i'm starting a thread about one of my vurrent favorite CN cartoons. What did you guys think of the new episode, "When OMAC Attacks"? i thought it was a cool, interseting take on Kirby characters i never read about and i thought it was above average. The Musical ep next week i'm not too sure about, it seems a little too goofy but it seems cool at the same time. what are your're thoughrs?

2Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

When did the new season start?

I saw the last 10 minutes, I liked it. The series is becoming more and more like B:TAS in its storytelling and ominous endings.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:When did the new season start?

I saw the last 10 minutes, I liked it. The series is becoming more and more like B:TAS in its storytelling and ominous endings.

well, it's pretty much started after the Owlman two-parter, the ep "Mystery In Space", but alot of sources say it's still in season 1.

4Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well as someone who has seen said musical episode all I can say is best thing I've seen on tv...

this'll whet your appetite....

5Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Holy Frak that is.... AWESOME! can't wait till Friday, thanks so much SK!

6Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm not into OMAC at all, but I still was entertained by last week's episode. Was that William Sanderson from Deadwood as the voice of Buddy Blank?

7Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Wasn't it Nathan Fillion(Spell check please)? Ah, just checked and apparently Jeff Bennett did their voice Debaser scratch

8Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this show. I want it on DVD.

9Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i've only seen Batman Brave and the Bold once, i din't like it and ten year old kept yelling every time something happened

10Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:19 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know, I'm tired of companies making cartoons for kids. Don't they know their demographics?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

11Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WHAT? Dude, Aquaman just busted out with a song... and... NPH!

Im on this!

12Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:26 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aquaman does a surprising amount of singing in that episode Laughing

13Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:i've only seen Batman Brave and the Bold once, i din't like it and ten year old kept yelling every time something happened
yelling what?
yeah, it's tiring that they keep makig toons for kids, i'd like a non-kid but not just another animated comedy to air on TV, like a superhero adaptation for older teens and adults or something but cartoons are for kids according to TV execs, Alucard.

14Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The episode tonight was a finely constructed episode, the music and singing was great (particularly for Black Canary, Black Manta and of course Music Meister himself). My only complaints is the unexplained reason Aquaman and Green Arrow were under MM's control even though Batman gave them Bat-Ear plugs (also the fact that i listened to "Drives Us Bats" so much since it's one of my favorite songs now i wasn't as excited for it upon listening to it).

also, SK or anyone else from the UK, how was the final two eps "Inside the Outsiders" and "Fate of Equinox"?

15Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Reminded me a lot of Dr. Horrible. Really good episode.

16Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

anyone else catch the names from the room in the "Death Trap" song? here's the ones i found; Metal Men, Inferior Five, Fearsome Five, Trenchcoat Brigade, Monster Society of Evil, Injustice Gang, Tornado Twins, The Great Ten, Challengers of the Unknown, The Female Furies, Rocket Rollers and The Atomic Knights. cool easter eggs, makes them sound like rock bands for the theme of the room

17Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:23 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Their earplugs were pulled out during the drives me bats song (you can clearly hear a thug shouting "get his earplugs" after aquaman sings his line)

inside the outsiders features the creepiest version of the psycho pirate ever. (Hes more like the JUSTICE LEAGUE (cartoon) version of Dr destiny) oh he can be seen in the drives me bats song too during the arkham bit

The fate of equinox is just too good to spoil you find out just who (or what?) equinox is

18Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:16 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Their earplugs were pulled out during the drives me bats song (you can clearly hear a thug shouting "get his earplugs" after aquaman sings his line)

inside the outsiders features the creepiest version of the psycho pirate ever. (Hes more like the JUSTICE LEAGUE (cartoon) version of Dr destiny) oh he can be seen in the drives me bats song too during the arkham bit

The fate of equinox is just too good to spoil you find out just who (or what?) equinox is

oh, must've missed that part. Sweet, both sound awesome, and i heard the first ep of the official season 2 is "Chill of the Night" and i also heard Julie Newmar and Adam West voicing Batman's parents, so three guesses what that one's gonnna be about.

19Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

those two aren't the only two reasons that episodes gonna rule!

mark hamil as the spectre and kevin conroy as the phantom stranger!

20Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:those two aren't the only two reasons that episodes gonna rule!

mark hamil as the spectre and kevin conroy as the phantom stranger!
Shocked ......

cool cool cool yes

21Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

You know I didn't much care for it at first. I felt it was kind of talking down to kids, but I have to say they've gotten a bit better with each episode. Something I do like is the look of the characters. Did anyone catch Bruce Timm and Paul Dini in that Batmite episode? They were in the convention scene, which looked alot like SDCC panels. Have they offered a full season disc or is it split up? I want to pick it up, but haven't really noticed it on the shelves.

22Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:You know I didn't much care for it at first. I felt it was kind of talking down to kids, but I have to say they've gotten a bit better with each episode. Something I do like is the look of the characters. Did anyone catch Bruce Timm and Paul Dini in that Batmite episode? They were in the convention scene, which looked alot like SDCC panels. Have they offered a full season disc or is it split up? I want to pick it up, but haven't really noticed it on the shelves.
pretty dure it's just volume 1 so far. i think it has, like maybe the first 5 or 4 episodes. i don't know when a full season will be out.

23Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:05 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still waiting for LOSH to be released as seasons.

24Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ew, why?

25Batman Brave and the Bold Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To be able to rewatch it at my lesiure?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum