Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman Brave and the Bold

+20
G_Zatara
kidspider2099
Juggalojohn
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shark6495
superdoug
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
alucardbarnivous
melvinlikechris
prescribeddrone
The_Donster
Debaser77
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

51Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't comment anymore you are clearly in territory I haven't seen now

52Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I didn't dislike the episode. I thought the characters were pretty cool but your right. Batman was mean without any real explanation until the end but I guess that was the whole point.
almost felt like a "slowly going down te toilet" comic book of Jeph Loeb imo (the unexplained characters and portrals to back up my rants).

53Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I can't comment anymore you are clearly in territory I haven't seen now
Sad what? huh i'm sorry if i offeneded you but i don't know what you mean by territory

54Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

does anyone else feel the same way as SK? i want to know what i did wrong please

55Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
shining knight wrote:I can't comment anymore you are clearly in territory I haven't seen now
Sad what? huh i'm sorry if i offeneded you but i don't know what you mean by territory

...If I were to make a guess, I'd say they're further along on episodes in the UK and SK doesn't want to post in this thread for fear of giving spoilers. Or, we're further along in the US and he doesn't want to be spoiled. Either way, he's probably avoiding this thread for either reason.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

56Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

...If I were to make a guess, I'd say they're further along on episodes in the UK and SK doesn't want to post in this thread for fear of giving spoilers. Or, we're further along in the US and he doesn't want to be spoiled. Either way, he's probably avoiding this thread for either reason.
i hope so.

57Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

aye its because I want to avoid spoilers not for any other reason

58Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:aye its because I want to avoid spoilers not for any other reason
oh phew, thats understandable. i was getting worried for abit.

59Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh sh*t i forgot, tonight was the airing of the Plastic Man episode! i'll watch it on a repeat next time. anyone else see it?

60Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just saw a repeat of the episode and i'd say this was a great one. I absolutely love Plastic Man and he was phenomenal in this, and a good intro for his appearance over the last episode (almost made me think this was before said episode). The refrence to his old show with the wife and son were cool and i liked how Plas copied the look of the batcave with cheap knick-knacks like the inflatable Dinosaur and the Batman statue bust made me chuckle. Was Rubberneck an actual villain from the comics? Also the origin of Kiteman was pretty funny.
4/5 self induced injury origin of evil

61Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:56 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think Rubberneck was a bit of a homage to Granite Lady and Kite-Man bears resemblance to Malleable Man.

62Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Very entertaining episode. I didn't get a chance to read over the voice cast...was that Dana Snyder as Woozy? Sounded a lot like him.

63Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Very entertaining episode. I didn't get a chance to read over the voice cast...was that Dana Snyder as Woozy? Sounded a lot like him.
I think it was Stephan Root from King of the Hill.

64Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yup, imdb says it was Root. On a side note, here's a bunch of upcoming eps i found on wikipedia;
"Revenge of the Reach![2]" January 2, 2010 203
Teaser:
Main Plot: Batman and Blue Beetle face off against an alien race called the Reach with the help of the Green Lantern Corps. It turns out that Blue Beetle's scarab is linked to the Reach.
30 "Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure" January 8, 2010
Teaser:
Main Plot: Aquaman goes on vacation with his wife Mera and his son Arthur Jr. However, they stop along the way when Aquaman helps out his fellow heroes.
31 "The Golden Age of Justice" January 15, 2010
Teaser:
Main Plot: An aging Justice Society of America is faced with the return of Per Degaton.
32 "Sidekicks Assemble" January 22, 2010
Teaser:
Main Plot: Robin, Speedy, and Aqualad have had it with being bossed around by Batman, Green Arrow, and Aquaman and demand a piece of the action which they get more than they bargained for when the three sidekicks find themselves facing off against Ra's al Ghul on his flying island!
33 "Clash of the Metal Men" January 29, 2010
Teaser:
Main Plot: Batman is introduced to the Metal Men and works with them when their creator is abducted by the Gas Gang.
?? "Chill of the Night![3]" Unknown
Teaser:
Main Plot: The origins of Batman are revealed in this episode. We learn about how Joe Chill murdered the parents of Batman as Phantom Stranger brings him to his past.
?? "Birds of Prey![3]" Unknown
Teaser:
Main Plot:
?? "The Reign of Emperor Joker![4]" Unknown
Teaser:
Main Plot:

65Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:14 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Friggin sweet.

66Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The sidekicks episode sounds cool, and I can't wait for the BoP episode.

67Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw the Blue Beetle episode last night and i'd say it was a bit above average because i'm kinda thinking BB is an average character but maybe that's just the show's fault. As usual Guy Gardner's cool and the cold opening of Challengers of the Unknown was interesting (i wonder if they'll continue it?) so in total an average ep.
3/5 horrible superhero videogame actually being good in this cartoon.

68Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tonight's episode is "The Outrageous Adventure of Aquaman". Does anyone notice that CN is barely promoting any new episodes of Batman?

69Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I keep forgetting to watch this show! Hopefully there's a replay tomorrow.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:tonight's episode is "The Outrageous Adventure of Aquaman". Does anyone notice that CN is barely promoting any new episodes of Batman?

They give zero promotion to anything new. I don't know what their deal is, but for superhero shows especially, they leave them out there to die. I remember back when JLU didn't even have a set day/time. You just had to catch it when you could. It would disappear totally from the schedule for months at time, they wouldn't even air reruns.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

70Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:I keep forgetting to watch this show! Hopefully there's a replay tomorrow.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:tonight's episode is "The Outrageous Adventure of Aquaman". Does anyone notice that CN is barely promoting any new episodes of Batman?

They give zero promotion to anything new. I don't know what their deal is, but for superhero shows especially, they leave them out there to die. I remember back when JLU didn't even have a set day/time. You just had to catch it when you could. It would disappear totally from the schedule for months at time, they wouldn't even air reruns.
those bastards Mad . Most of the week all i saw was promos for Ben 10 Alien Force but that's a superhero cartoon i guess so maybe they're just pickier when it comes to liscened cartoons.

71Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This episode was really goofy and funny, Aquaman's fgamily has a great dynamic and Arthur Jr's Aqua-camaflauge nod was cool. I noticed that they had the cities "Jump City" and "Steel City" from the Teen Titans cartoon in the big road map sequences. Stephan Root was a good Penguin (also i found out he voiced Woozy Winks in the Plastic Man episode and the race episode). I'd say this makes Aquaman my second favorite character next to Plastic Man now.
4 out of 5 Pluto corrections
oh, next week is the JSA episode and in an odd coiendence, Stephan Root was the voice of the quasi Batman in the Justice League episodes "Legends".

72Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked last night's episode with the JSA. kinda wish they had the more modern JSAers but thats minor. A bigger problem i had is that Grey Delise (voice of Black Canary) barley distinguished her BC voice and Original BC voice, that's rather irratating. Loved that Hourman was the one who gave Batman the idea of making his entrences end with a pun and the the main JSAers crowding over Batman's back watching him fiddle with an electronic Bat-device thing. Also liked the Detective Chimp opening though i wish someone like David Hyde Pierce voiced him.

73Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Love the use of obscure Bat-villains like Planet Master and False Face. Saw a commercial with Ultra the Multi-Alien coming up. Now all we need is Space Cabbie. lol

74Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Love the use of obscure Bat-villains like Planet Master and False Face. Saw a commercial with Ultra the Multi-Alien coming up. Now all we need is Space Cabbie. lol
Yeah me too. Kinda hoping PM would have the powers of Uranus Laughing .

75Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 3 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Aquaman episode was hilarious. I loved that his son was wearing one of Aquaman's costumes. I loved how before each adventure, you had some campy over-the-top title sequence. It was fantastic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum