Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman Brave and the Bold

+20
G_Zatara
kidspider2099
Juggalojohn
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shark6495
superdoug
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
alucardbarnivous
melvinlikechris
prescribeddrone
The_Donster
Debaser77
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ew, why?

27Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just joshin' ya tho. Really it wasn't terrible, just one of the worst animated superhero shows IMO.

28Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Just joshin' ya tho. Really it wasn't terrible, just one of the worst animated superhero shows IMO.
Mad
i really liked that show, it got me interested into the Waid/Kitson Legiona and other Legion stuff. What do you hate about it?

29Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Almost every episode followed the exact same arc, and the characters were unlikable, annoying and not funny when they tried to be.

30Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:55 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

TM, I get the feeling there isn't really a lot of things you really like Rolling Eyes I think it, like The Batman and Brave & the Bold started out a little rocky, but was just getting good when they pulled the plug.

31Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:TM, I get the feeling there isn't really a lot of things you really like Rolling Eyes

Laughing I think we're on to something. Laughing

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

32Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:49 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like tons of things, just not lazy story telling. That cartoon was like the later seasons of Smallville, the exact same scenario with different characters plugged in. It doesn't make me a bad person to dislike something. It wasn't terrible, but easily the worst of the DC animated shows. (outside of old school Superfriends and stuff. I'm talking BTAS and on.)

33Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:30 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't like series 1 but I thought series 2 was pretty good

34Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:03 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, i haven't rewatched it for awhile so maybe in a critical stance episode per episode you may be right Matts, but i really liked the characters of Brainiac 5, Phantom Girl, Timber Wolf, Triplicate Girl and Chameleon Boy. It did get me interested in the Legion though.

35Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think Legion of Superheroes is a decent cartoon at best, isn't that great.

36Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i liked last night's episode way more then the Outsider's first appearance and SK, you were right, Psycho Pirate was a creepy guy (though i'm not too sure why they added Dr. Destiny elements in him). I wish they said how the Outsiders were captured, kinda confused me. But anyway i liked Black Lightning's mind better since he gets so pissed off at every little thing which is probobly the more realistic of the three. I also really liked the teaser with the catwoman and batman interaction, made me smile with Green Arrow's remarks.

37Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:i liked last night's episode way more then the Outsider's first appearance and SK, you were right, Psycho Pirate was a creepy guy (though i'm not too sure why they added Dr. Destiny elements in him). I wish they said how the Outsiders were captured, kinda confused me. But anyway i liked Black Lightning's mind better since he gets so pissed off at every little thing which is probobly the more realistic of the three. I also really liked the teaser with the catwoman and batman interaction, made me smile with Green Arrow's remarks.

I'd say more the Key than Dr. Destiny.

38Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:i liked last night's episode way more then the Outsider's first appearance and SK, you were right, Psycho Pirate was a creepy guy (though i'm not too sure why they added Dr. Destiny elements in him). I wish they said how the Outsiders were captured, kinda confused me. But anyway i liked Black Lightning's mind better since he gets so pissed off at every little thing which is probobly the more realistic of the three. I also really liked the teaser with the catwoman and batman interaction, made me smile with Green Arrow's remarks.

huh

39Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:49 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:

huh

don't know

40Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:

huh

don't know
i meant what do you mean that PP was more like The Key then DD?

41Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i liked this week's episode but not as much as the last two on account of i don't like Dr. Fate stuff as much as Dr. Strange and it seemed like that's alot where they get it. Though i did love the combined Batman and Equinox fight, that was cool.

42Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Since Grant Morrison tickered with him, the Key's been about screwing with people's heads in their sleep with his drugs. Destiny just tries to kill you in your sleep.

43Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Since Grant Morrison tickered with him, the Key's been about screwing with people's heads in their sleep with his drugs. Destiny just tries to kill you in your sleep.

hmm, kinda weird. but anyway, here's the next episode tonight:
Death Race to Oblivion!
Teaser: Blue Beetle and Booster Gold team up to battle Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
Main Plot: Mongul forces heroes (Batman, Green Arrow, Guy Gardner, Huntress, Plastic Man and Woozy Winks) and villains (Black Manta, Catwoman, Gentleman Ghost, Joker, and Steppenwolf) alike to race for Earth's survival.

the way the line up is it's almost tlike the Giffen and Maguire League years to me.

44Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tonight's episode is by Greg Weisman!

45Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm gonna say it now; last night's episode SUCKED! evberything happened without any setup, Batman was a jerk for no real reason and the thing with Huntress at the end was unexplained. My favorite characters had no dialogue at all it was just grunt sounds WTF Weissman!? Woozy did nothing and no explanation was given as to why he was there and Joker and Batman were line and action hogs for the entire episode. It's like, there was 5 minutes of explanation cut for no apparent reason and it made little to no sense. Also, why wasn't there BG and BB teamup? i like Captain Marvel but since he's the voice for OMAC this seems redundant. I hate this ep as much as the Enter the Outsiders! ep Mad Mad Mad Mad shake my head .

46Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I can never find this show!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

47Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

is this still going? I thought the first season was over? I downloaded all the episodes I saw and enjoyed them

48Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:is this still going? I thought the first season was over? I downloaded all the episodes I saw and enjoyed them
i heard this ep is the start of the new season or something

49Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't dislike the episode. I thought the characters were pretty cool but your right. Batman was mean without any real explanation until the end but I guess that was the whole point. Overall, not bad. Not great but not bad either. I loved the Captain Marvel stuff at the beginning though. I want more of him.

50Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i hear there's an ep all about Plastic Man, sweet!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum