Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman Brave and the Bold

+20
G_Zatara
kidspider2099
Juggalojohn
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shark6495
superdoug
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
alucardbarnivous
melvinlikechris
prescribeddrone
The_Donster
Debaser77
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it was on yesterday on the uk version of cartoon network its pretty damn violent and has some very questionable stuff in it

227Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Batwoman episode was pretty neat.

228Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to catch up :-\ Wonder if anybody made one nice torrent yet...

229Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bought myslef an itunes 15 dollar giftcard for the first time and I bought the music meister ep and the first appearance of Bat-Mite for like 4.98. That was the highlight of my weekend.

230Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:30 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:okay killing characters is one thing but how the hell did Gail simone get away with her episode?!?

The plant vagina, that song and the fact that catwoman pushes matches malone off a frigging building killing him!!!

The Birds episode still hasn't hit the States. Sad

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

231Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So saw batmite presents: batmans strangest cases

funniest thing I've ever saw!!!

Spoiler:

232Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Mr mind episode was glorious!!

The marvel family (yeah family)

The monster society of evil!!!!

Spoiler:

233Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh
Is this show still airing? If so, when?

234Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:So saw batmite presents: batmans strangest cases

funniest thing I've ever saw!!!

Spoiler:

You didn't spoil anything for me, but the first thing you mention was
Spoiler:

I think the show is completely finished in the US, however. They've already moved on to Young Justice. I don't expect them to air the Birds of Prey, the Strangest Cases of Batman, or the Mr. Mind episodes over here any time soon. Sad

235Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shame they are fantastic especially batmite though as a closet marvel family fan seeing the monster society animated was awesome

236Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:01 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've seen the BoP episode (and that was brilliant, although I can see the US Censors' issues with it), but I really want to see the Strangest Cases and the Marvel Family episodes. I guess I can just bide my time until someone makes them available somewhere.

237Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sure some uk person who is much cleverer than me will sneak them online somehow

238Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I could swear I've seen the Strangest Cases episode...

239Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The last Brave and the Bold episode I remember seeing was the one with Damian in it.

240Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, me too. Now CN is doing repeats of Ben 10 Alien Force. Everytime they make progress they find a way to screw up.

241Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved the knights of tomorrow episode so many references to stuff in it like the music sounding almost batman beyondish and the cameos from the morrison created villians at the end

242Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.vidxden.com/iugl35qok7wc/batman.the.brave.and.the.bold.s02e26.mp4.html

new Batman Brave and the Bold. Captain Marvel against the Monster Society of Evil. Fucking Australians getting this MONTHS ago.

243Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:14 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow and I thought I was lucky Laughing

244Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:http://www.vidxden.com/iugl35qok7wc/batman.the.brave.and.the.bold.s02e26.mp4.html

new Batman Brave and the Bold. Captain Marvel against the Monster Society of Evil. Fucking Australians getting this MONTHS ago.

Great episode.

245Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:17 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3766454&postcount=392

WHAT?! Season 3? Is this legit?????

Episodes

* J.M. DeMatteis wrote three scripts, that we know of.
* DeMatteis tried to inject some of the Booster Gold/Blue Beetle chemistry into his JLI episodes.
* First J.M. script is a JLI episode featuring Etrigan and a vampiric threat.
* Second J.M. script is a JLI episode featuring Rip Hunter and lots of time travel from the distant past to the far future.
* Third J.M. script is a Hal Jordan-centric episode with Star Sapphire.
* Ben Jones confirms he did not direct any J.M. scripts so it seems Michael Goguen got the pleasure.
* A Superman-centric episode that recreates the first teamup with Batman and takes some influence from superdickery.com
* A Trinity episode; Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman team up to face a threat greater than the three combined.
* Greg Weisman wrote his 3rd script for the show. It stars a hero he is associated with.
* Ben Jones confirms he directed a time travel episode and there will be more than one such story in season 3.
* There is a teaser that features good and evil playing a baseball game.
* A Wonder Woman team up
* According to Ben Jones, the final episode will be the absolute strangest of all the BATB episodes.
* The JLI will appear in several episodes.
* Ben Jones directed an episode with a World War II-era JSA making a cameo appearance
* 4-5 more musicals, with one done by Aquaman
* There will be a few more "Batman's Greatest Cases" like with the Rainbow Batman in "Emperor Joker!"

Characters

* Captain Marvel joins the JLI
* Gabriel Carteris will voice VIcki Vale and Princess Laethwen. The latter is a character associated with the first Atom, Ray Palmer.
* In the same clip with Carteris, Diedrich Bader reads a line about someone retiring/retired.
* Superman and Wonder Woman will appear as long-time friends of Batman's.
* The Weeper will be voiced by Tim Conway
* Hippolyta will be voiced by Tippi Hedren
* Wonder Woman will be voiced by Vicki Lewis
* Rachel Quaintance did a voice
* Ted McGinley did a voice and its in the final episode
* Historical figures will appear
* More mentors and proteges of Batman will appear
* New heroes will appear in season 3
* Some Wonder Woman villains will appear
* Jimmy Olsen will appear
* At least one new superhero team will debut
* Probably more Grant Morrison homages
* At least 3 characters on the cover of Who's Who #23 will appear
* Mr. Freeze will appear again and it will assert which incarnation it is
* Viking Prince
* Red Hood
* Rip Hunter
* Star Sapphire
* Etrigan
* The C-list supervillain bar from "A Bat Divided!" will be revisited
* Metallo
* More Plastic Man

246Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just looked it up. Season three will be the end with 13 episodes for the season.

Greg Weisman wrote for Captain Atom, IIRC.

247Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Wow, those sound awesome! But it sucks that it won't be 26 episodes like the other seasons Sad . Anyone think the Anti-Monitor might be the big bad of the season?

248Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want the return of the music meister

249Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ He might be in one of those musicals mentioned above.

250Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 10 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:30 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

finally...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum