Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman Brave and the Bold

+20
G_Zatara
kidspider2099
Juggalojohn
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shark6495
superdoug
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
alucardbarnivous
melvinlikechris
prescribeddrone
The_Donster
Debaser77
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finn The Human is Robin's voice!!!! Very Happy

Loved the part in the batcave where Batwoman/Batman was in the cave telling Nightwing and Batgirl her revenge scheme and her hissy fit about Riddler. Seems like they took a bit of current Felix Faust for this ep. The opening was pretty good too.

202Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Reading this thread at work caused me to look up several episodes over the weekend, thanks...!

The Madniks episode was great, as i'm a huge Ted Kord fan. After not being able to see a Beetle/Booster team up on Justice League Unlimited, it was nice to see it here. Also the Dukes of Hazzard homage with the Haunted Tank was a blast.

The Emperor Joker episode was fun and a little creepy, and the Siege of Starro and Doom Patrol episodes were surprisingly mature.

203Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved this last episode. It was cool to see the original Batwoman although I'm not sure why they didn't use the Katy Kane identity. That was the only thing that confused me a bit but other than that, I loved this episode. It was a lot of fun and I liked that they included Batgirl and Nightwing.

204Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this ep of the bat-bots was pretty cool but the opening kinda sicked. GI Robot's endoff was kinda too sappy for me. Its not like he can't be replaced, and he wasnt even like Wall*E. Adam West voicing the defective Batbot was nice but it was alittle confusing that he is both that and batman's dad. I found a musical clip of the "Birds of Prey!" ep;

205Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched that episode online, and I loved that song. But there is NO WAY that song could have aired in America, in a show that's theoretically aimed at children. I lost track of all the euphemisms used. (Except for 'Green Arrow has heroic traits -- that is, when he's shooting straight.' Priceless!)

206Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I watched that episode online, and I loved that song. But there is NO WAY that song could have aired in America, in a show that's theoretically aimed at children. I lost track of all the euphemisms used. (Except for 'Green Arrow has heroic traits -- that is, when he's shooting straight.' Priceless!)
I know, they really got past the censors there. That and now adays on CN they let most of everything pass, you can hear people say piss on "Regular Show"!

207Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I missed last week's. Sounds pretty awesome.

208Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really liked "Cry Freedom Fighters!" Plastic man's line at the beginning made me laugh. The opening was fantastic, i liked seeing other heroes work together better than when Bats is helping them. As corny as the song was it was kinda entertaining. Loved Plastic Man's speechtowards the end when he got so much of history wrong.

209Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:26 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy Morrison, Batman! Did anyone see Knights of Tomorrow?

<3

210Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Holy Morrison, Batman! Did anyone see Knights of Tomorrow?

<3
I did! Looooved the sequence at the end with the Morrison Bat-Baddies!!

211Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:37 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Professor Pyg and Flamingo. I love this cartoon.

212Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Holy Morrison, Batman! Did anyone see Knights of Tomorrow?

<3
This is probably my new favorite episode. I adored it.

213Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<3

Absolutely. Probably the only time we'll see his interpretation animated. Laughing As always, great episode. Although, I wish they'd play the Birds of Prey episode already.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

214Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:

<3

Absolutely. Probably the only time we'll see his interpretation animated. Laughing As always, great episode. Although, I wish they'd play the Birds of Prey episode already.
Me too.

215Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The next upcoming episode is about Darkseid descending onto earth with Batman forming a JLI-esque team!!!

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperHeroTooniverse/news/?a=25853

216Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:33 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very awesome.

217Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder if it aired in other countries, if it did it can be found online I bet.

218Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:

<3
This is probably my new favorite episode. I adored it.

yes

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

219Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:I wonder if it aired in other countries, if it did it can be found online I bet.

I believe the series has wrapped in other countries already.

220Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's ep was so hilarious!
Batman: The planet Apokolips has the most evil creatures in the universe.
Ice: The Greeks!!
Laughing Laughing

I kinda wonder why Batman picked those heroes over all the other ones (Also were all the other heroes in the fisrst place?). The insult BM gave Darkseid was kinda more silly than serious but the fight was cool. I hated the bit with Booster in the auxillary bat-cave, it seemed too stupid even for him. Im really suprised they gave Fire the comics' version of her powers. Pretty good ep overall.

221Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I believe MM said the other league disbanded so Batman likely built a team made from the scraps.

Had some friends over and we all had a kick when they got captured.

222Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:I believe MM said the other league disbanded so Batman likely built a team made from the scraps.

Had some friends over and we all had a kick when they got captured.
That was great

I wonder if this will be connected when Superman and Wonder Woman come on the show?

223Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We are the doom patrol!!!

glorious I like they had the balls to stick to the original story (ie the patrol being blown to bits)

224Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay killing characters is one thing but how the hell did Gail simone get away with her episode?!?

The plant vagina, that song and the fact that catwoman pushes matches malone off a frigging building killing him!!!

225Batman Brave and the Bold - Page 9 Empty Re: Batman Brave and the Bold Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Is the full Birds of Prey ep online? I doubt they'll ever show it on tv and I'm not waiting for the DVD. Also I hear part two of season one DVD is coming out on March 15. I really need to get the first part of season one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum