Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

"V"

+34
pumkinheadfan
Aussiemandias
Cliff
Goof
Spider_Fan14
kidspider2099
Rath99
tstrike99
(._Y_.)
Sandman
Combo Mo
Batman25JM
Fresh03
AlienIncognito
hrdwrkngXsoldier
MillionDollarGeek
Gojiratoho
Spaced4SimonPegg
Bigtymin504
Thundermatts
comicgeekelly
Metal Misfit
ChrisToPhenom
SexyToaster
blue halo
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
Denim
rwe1138
Off_White_Lantern
jaydee74
Debaser77
superdoug
FroZen
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

***Spoilers***

I knew nothing about this going in. I've never seen any of the old stuff, and didn't read any kind of spoilers for this.

I didn't know they were reptilian. That's cool, yet gross.

I liked it. I think it has the potential to be great.

I figured out the plot of the terrorist cells and stuff immediately (granted it was obvious).

It was awesome to see Alan Tudyk. I KNEW he was a V, yet I thought they'd wait a little longer to reveal it.

I love that Joel Gretsch is in this. I LOVE the 4400.

Laura Vandervoort is still super hot.

I'm not too thrilled that Ryan is a V. I don't know why. I guess I'd like it better if we had one kick ass human on our side. Also, I prefer the thought of the Vs all being bad as opposed to having some that have rebelled.

Debaser77 wrote:I hope it does well...reports say the creators have mapped out a four-season storyline.

That's good to hear. I like it when they have a clear plan.

BlueMaxx wrote:Hot.
"V" - Page 3 Morena-baccarin-v-tv-series-promo-mq-03

I love her, but I HATE her haircut here.

Thundermatts wrote:The Plane crash was awesome.

QFT.

52"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked it.

At one point, I thought it was becoming predictable...but then a couple twists happened to prove me wrong.

I'll keep watching for now.

53"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I seasoned passed it. I have nothing to watch on Tuesdays besides NCIS, NCIS LA, Heroes, and Sons of Anarchy

54"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

yeah I will keep watching this. I never saw any of the originals so I am completly new to this coming it.

55"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:18 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That may make it more fun.

56"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched it last night and it was pretty good. Looking forward to seeing more.

57"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

My review is up. I had mixed feelings about it but I'm optimistic for future episodes.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=14505

58"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:My review is up. I had mixed feelings about it but I'm optimistic for future episodes.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=14505

Nice review.

59"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:46 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice sum of what people should expect, Debaser.

60"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

That's why they pay me the big bucks. Waitaminute...this is Monopoly money!!!

61"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When I walked into work today I noticed a sign that says "All Visitors Must Sign In." I chuckled to myself because that's kinda racist. (If V was real and all and... fuck I'm such a nerd) Crying or Very sad

62"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

One thing I forgot to mention in my review...I love how they made Anna look alluring and yet strangely reptilian in that last scene.

63"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:That's why they pay me the big bucks. Waitaminute...this is Monopoly money!!!
That sounds like a Mnem move. Heh.

(._Y_.) wrote:When I walked into work today I noticed a sign that says "All Visitors Must Sign In." I chuckled to myself because that's kinda racist. (If V was real and all and... fuck I'm such a nerd) Crying or Very sad
Haha. I have those thoughts. Like when Hawkeye blatantly killed Skrull-Mockingbird during Secret Invasion, I was like, "Shit! She's innocent, technically."

Debaser77 wrote:One thing I forgot to mention in my review...I love how they made Anna look alluring and yet strangely reptilian in that last scene.
Ya. The unblinking eyes, and the short hair seems to add to the lack of mammalian properties of her character. But Anna's beauty will also play into her brainwashing, I imagine, like Diane in the original. Diane and John from the original, as far as I can tell, have been combined into Anna.

64"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ima have to wait for the DVD release on this one. I've heard to good things about the show and I loved the book when I read it way back when.....

65"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:46 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

It's just one episode in, Tstrike. You can probably find it online...no need to wait for DVD at this point.

66"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:38 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tstrike99 wrote:Ima have to wait for the DVD release on this one. I've heard to good things about the show and I loved the book when I read it way back when.....

You're gonna have to wait a long ass time for the DVD because of the midseason break due to the Winter Olympics.

67"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:48 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tstrike99 wrote:Ima have to wait for the DVD release on this one. I've heard to good things about the show and I loved the book when I read it way back when.....
It's available tomorrow, Nov. 7th, on Hulu. For free. Smile

68"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Found this yahoo article about Morena Baccarin and made me realize that I never considered that the world had technically never seen her before. It's nice to share her awesome.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-buzz-on-morena-baccarin--762

I can easily see her reaching...shit. That girl that is talked about by guys 24/7. She was in Transformers. I'm not even kidding, I'm having a brain-fart right now. Ah well. Never liked her. What was I saying. Oh, right. I think Baccarin could be spurring those type of threads all over very soon.

69"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Megan Fox! Thank you, Google. Heh. Can't believe I couldn't think of her name.

70"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Found this yahoo article about Morena Baccarin and made me realize that I never considered that the world had technically never seen her before. It's nice to share her awesome.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-buzz-on-morena-baccarin--762

I can easily see her reaching...shit. That girl that is talked about by guys 24/7. She was in Transformers. I'm not even kidding, I'm having a brain-fart right now. Ah well. Never liked her. What was I saying. Oh, right. I think Baccarin could be spurring those type of threads all over very soon.

I never considered that people didn't know her either. Being a fan of Firefly/Serenity and Stargate SG-1 I was quite familiar with her, so I never really though about her being a relative unknown. It's nice to see she's getting attention now.

71"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:18 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I knew who she was... I even yelled it out at the movie theater. Its the prostitute from Firefly!!! Errr... Ambassador.

72"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I knew who she was... I even yelled it out at the movie theater. Its the prostitute from Firefly!!! Errr... Ambassador.

Companion, actually. 'Ambassador' is just what Mal calls her to piss her off. Wink

73"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Correcto Mundo, Doug. Wink

74"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:09 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I thought last night's episode was really good. Wasn't as slow in the beginning as the pilot IMO. I'm thinkin this'll be the pace for the rest of the season.

75"V" - Page 3 Empty Re: "V" Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"What are you doing here?"
"I work here."
"You're an FBI Agent?"
"You're a priest?"

My favorite exchange the entire night. I kinda hope Alan Tudyk is in a few more episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum