Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buffy or Angel?

+20
supervenom
The Ignored One
shining knight
jaydee74
Denim
DickGrayson007
Combo Mo
Off_White_Lantern
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Ben Akers
The_Donster
rwe1138
(._Y_.)
Administrator
colossus1979
Spaced4SimonPegg
superdoug
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which Show Did You Like Better?

Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 11 ]
Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% [ 6 ]
Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 4 ]
Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

The Final season of Angel just did it for me. The addition of Spike, the death of Fred, Angel getting turned into a puppet, Cordelia's sendoff and the season finale with the dragon, man that was some cool shit. Buffy was great also but I started liking Angel better at the end.

27Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To continue more of this story, check out Angel: After The Fall and Buffy Season 8 available now where comic books are sold.

28Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For me, it depends on the season, I defnitly enjoyed Angel towards the end then Buffy, but I also cannot choose. I remember when the collectible card game came out, at teh con that year they had representitives holding Buffy triva contests, by the end of Saturday, they would not let me play anymore because I kept on winning. Then on Sunday, they asked if I could write some questions for them and I got some free swag for it.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

29Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked Angel better.

30Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I'm watching Angel right now and I want to kick Conners ass!

31Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yea, he's the same whiny little bitch in Mad Men also.

32Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hated after the fall with a passion

33Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you mean the unnecessary ending?

34Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the whole lot of it it read like bad fan fiction than a proper continuation of the series

35Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:19 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I always liked Angel more. I felt it had tighter story lines, and better characters.

Put it this way, I gave two craps when Buffy, Anya, or Tara died, but I choked up when Doyle did.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

36Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Doyle was the awesome.

37Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:29 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Doyle was the awesome.

Indeed he was. RIP, Glenn Quinn. Sad

38Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kinda like'em both

39Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:21 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:The Final season of Angel just did it for me. The addition of Spike, the death of Fred, Angel getting turned into a puppet, Cordelia's sendoff and the season finale with the dragon, man that was some cool shit. Buffy was great also but I started liking Angel better at the end.
Damn, dude-put some spoilers on! Shocked

40Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Who needs spoiler tags when you can ruin the enjoyment of others? dry

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

41Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Who needs spoiler tags when you can ruin the enjoyment of others? dry
Sheldon Cooper: Stuart, have you read the new Flash yet?

Stuart: No, I haven't-

Sheldon Cooper: Well, I have, and it will knock your socks off! Good luck getting them back on.
Laughing

42Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Don't reference 'Big Bang Theory' when quoting me. Mad

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

43Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:26 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:Who needs spoiler tags when you can ruin the enjoyment of others? dry

Sheldon Cooper: Well, I have, and it will knock your socks off! Good luck getting them back on.
Laughing
Gunn: "Yeah, like she was pulling a Barry Allen. Jay Garrick? Wally— Like she was moving really fast."

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

44Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

None Very Happy

I haven't cared about or watched Buffy since... I don't know even remember but it was 9 to 11 years ago that I last watched it.

Last edited by prescribeddrone on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

45Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:

Laughing
Gunn: "Yeah, like she was pulling a Barry Allen. Jay Garrick? Wally— Like she was moving really fast."
Hahaha! I loved that including the Daredevil #181 reference-

46Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
DickGrayson007 wrote:The Final season of Angel just did it for me. The addition of Spike, the death of Fred, Angel getting turned into a puppet, Cordelia's sendoff and the season finale with the dragon, man that was some cool shit. Buffy was great also but I started liking Angel better at the end.

Are you kidding me dude!?! Your in a thread about which show you enjoyed more which means you would have to have seen them before (I'm assuming you've seen more than an episode or you won't be able to answer the question that was posed by the person who started the thread). Secondly, both of these shows ended years ago and are continued in a comic format.
Finally, no one else has bothered to use spoilers on any of there replies when they've revealed that Buffy, Anya, Tara, and Doyle have all died at some point on these shows, so I'm confused why you're asking me to put on spoilers. All I can say is if you haven't seen a series that ended almost 5yrs ago your probably not a fan.

47Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:

Are you kidding me dude!?! Your in a thread about which show you enjoyed more which means you would have to have seen them before (I'm assuming you've seen more than an episode or you won't be able to answer the question that was posed by the person who started the thread). Secondly, both of these shows ended years ago and are continued in a comic format.
Finally, no one else has bothered to use spoilers on any of there replies when they've revealed that Buffy, Anya, Tara, and Doyle have all died at some point on these shows, so I'm confused why you're asking me to put on spoilers. All I can say is if you haven't seen a series that ended almost 5yrs ago your probably not a fan.
Actually, I've been watching since my elementary days and after 2003 and 2004, now I've finally bought the boxsets and like I said before in this thread, everything seems a little new to me-it's been a while.

I just logged in today after a few days so I have not checked the last posts since I've been gone and I just checked what was on the latest page and found your post first. You don't know what's going on behind my computer, DG007 so I'm clearing up the fog.

But just because I'm taking the series for a second spin doesn't mean I'm not a fan-don't do that. I can still create a thread asking what everyone else thought was their favorite. Also, I said clearly on the starter it's been since I was 14 I've watched these shows.

Did I say, don't post spoilers without a the codes? No. Did I say post spoilers with the codes? No. Does it matter much? No. Can I randomly check out some posts, read one that ruins a show or movie bit for me and harmlessly retaliate? Yes. No big deal.

Lets enjoy the thread now, shall we?

48Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What happened to Lilah? I mean I know she gives them the L.A. branch and all in the fourth season, but in the 5th season there is no mention of her. Not even in the comic books. It feels like she just disappeared from existence.

49Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:What happened to Lilah? I mean I know she gives them the L.A. branch and all in the fourth season, but in the 5th season there is no mention of her. Not even in the comic books. It feels like she just disappeared from existence.
Now that you've mentioned that-I remember that.

Hey, I know everybody remembers this classic episode and album-

Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Cover

50Buffy or Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have it! sing along time whenever we go on road trips. And its one of my favorite episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum