Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buffy or Angel?

+20
supervenom
The Ignored One
shining knight
jaydee74
Denim
DickGrayson007
Combo Mo
Off_White_Lantern
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Ben Akers
The_Donster
rwe1138
(._Y_.)
Administrator
colossus1979
Spaced4SimonPegg
superdoug
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which Show Did You Like Better?

Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% [ 11 ]
Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% [ 6 ]
Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 4 ]
Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

MillionDollarGeek wrote:What happened to Lilah? I mean I know she gives them the L.A. branch and all in the fourth season, but in the 5th season there is no mention of her. Not even in the comic books. It feels like she just disappeared from existence.
Well, she was dead. W&H seem to only use their dead employees for special occasions, like Holland Manners' elevator ride with Angel.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

52Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hated how Lindsey died and he even said it to Lorne.

I wanted Angel vs Lindsey damnit!

53Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

**spoilers to over 5 years TV show**

Lilah was killed by Cordelia in Season 4 and after Angel and co. took care of Jasmine, she was sent by her bosses to offer the gang to run W&H's LA branch as last mission before her soul will get a "rest" (or return to the vault or something).

I loved Lindsey's return in Season 5 and how eventually he helped Angel (but was actually used by him). His death was his punishment and inevitable, and for Lorne it was the worst and last action he did for Angel before quitting. Nice closure for both characters.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

54Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:What happened to Lilah? I mean I know she gives them the L.A. branch and all in the fourth season, but in the 5th season there is no mention of her. Not even in the comic books. It feels like she just disappeared from existence.
Now that you've mentioned that-I remember that.

Hey, I know everybody remembers this classic episode and album-

Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Cover

I have two of those songs on my mp3: Rest in Peace by Spike and that other song ("You make me complete?" by Willow).

Overall though, I liked Angel. As people have mentioned, the show had great humour. It also seem less restricted. That and I had a crush on Fred.

Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Fred

wub

55Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Willow had maybe half a line aside from doing background singing (I assume Alyson Hannigan couldn't sing). Tara sang 'Under Your Spell' with that line.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

56Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

She couldn't sing... lol. it was horrible. Listen to I Got a Theory and you'll just see a few lines and then fast forward to Walk Through The Fire. Side note, Under Your Spell was played at my wedding. She loved it so much she included it in the cd that we made for everyone to take home. As well as two other geeky songs.

57Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I'm officially done with Angel...

Angel: Lets go to work. *Sword slash*

Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 NotFadeAway

58Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:30 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
I have two of those songs on my mp3: Rest in Peace by Spike and that other song ("You make me complete?" by Willow).

The song you're thinking of is called 'I'm Under Your Spell', and it's sung exclusively by Amber Benson. Wink

EDIT: Somehow, I fucking missed Tomer's post. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

59Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Well, I'm officially done with Angel...

Now start reading Angel: After the Fall.

60Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i love buffy and angel i can't choose between them.

I loved the buffy musical. I own the cd and its on my mp3
player.

61Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Buffy fer sur.
"Totally fer surelies." Wink

But ya, Buffy by default because I've actually seen the first 4 seasons.

62Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:Well, I'm officially done with Angel...

Now start reading Angel: After the Fall.
Thanks, I ordered the first three issues yesterday and I'll complete the collection soon.

63Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed more episodes of Angel than I did Buffy. I loved the first three seasons of Buffy. I thought they were fantastic. Four and was ok and five got better but I never was a huge fan of Dawn. Season 6 for me was just awful. I found it to be just annoying to watch week after week and 7 didn't do much either for me. As for Angel, I thought the first three seasons were so kick ass although as soon as teenage Connor came on the scene, I was annoyed. That actor seems very dickish to me. Even in interviews. Anyway, season 4 was kind of weak but season 5 was outstanding so overall, I just think in my opinion, Angel was just a little better than Buffy.

64Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:48 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I enjoyed more episodes of Angel than I did Buffy. I loved the first three seasons of Buffy. I thought they were fantastic. Four and was ok and five got better but I never was a huge fan of Dawn. Season 6 for me was just awful. I found it to be just annoying to watch week after week and 7 didn't do much either for me. As for Angel, I thought the first three seasons were so kick ass although as soon as teenage Connor came on the scene, I was annoyed. That actor seems very dickish to me. Even in interviews. Anyway, season 4 was kind of weak but season 5 was outstanding so overall, I just think in my opinion, Angel was just a little better than Buffy.

I love him on Mad Men. I don't think I've read any interviews with him, though.

65Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I enjoyed more episodes of Angel than I did Buffy. I loved the first three seasons of Buffy. I thought they were fantastic. Four and was ok and five got better but I never was a huge fan of Dawn. Season 6 for me was just awful. I found it to be just annoying to watch week after week and 7 didn't do much either for me. As for Angel, I thought the first three seasons were so kick ass although as soon as teenage Connor came on the scene, I was annoyed. That actor seems very dickish to me. Even in interviews. Anyway, season 4 was kind of weak but season 5 was outstanding so overall, I just think in my opinion, Angel was just a little better than Buffy.

I love him on Mad Men. I don't think I've read any interviews with him, though.

I watch Madmen with my wife and we both dislike his character. We've seen interviews with him on the extras on the dvd and he seems like an ass.

66Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:53 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah. I have not watched the extras. Apparently, he's been cast because of a personality match? Laughing

67Buffy or Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Buffy or Angel? Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Ah. I have not watched the extras. Apparently, he's been cast because of a personality match? Laughing

I wouldn't doubt it. I really wouldn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum