Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stargate Universe

+4
jaydee74
shining knight
FroZen
Batman25JM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 03, 2010 12:25 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I know!! I love the fact that if they hadn't tried to save themselves they would have been saved.

27Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 03, 2010 10:09 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This last episode was golden. I am so happy to finally get some background on Greer. We get to see what kind of childhood he had which makes his character seem so much more understandable and sympathetic. I loved the Scott, Chloe and Eli didn't make it back to Destiny. It's an interesting thing they are doing where you expect the last minute rescue and in this case, it didn't come. I am also interested in seeing what Col Young is going to do now that he knows he's going to be a father. This show is great.

28Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sabotage. Great episode. This group looks like they are really meshing together.

29Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun May 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Sabotage. Great episode. This group looks like they are really meshing together.

Agreed.

I like this show more and more each episode.

30Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 10, 2010 8:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved seeing Dr. Rush working with that woman. He seemed relaxed and happy. I hope they bring her back at some point.

31Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Same here. It's been nice to see a different side to Rush. I loved how Eli couldn't understand why Mandy was attracted to Rush. The people on the ship just don't know the "real" Rush, and that's great.

32Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Same here. It's been nice to see a different side to Rush. I loved how Eli couldn't understand why Mandy was attracted to Rush. The people on the ship just don't know the "real" Rush, and that's great.

YES! It was seeing the REAL Dr Rush and I thought that was interesting.

33Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

It kind of warms my heart when they put aside thier petty power-play squabbles and bond together as one group in cohesive thought when members get left behind.
Or when they're being attacked. Either way.
Concern for fellow crew members, whichever side they're on, become most important, and that's nice.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

34Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitty wrote:It kind of warms my heart when they put aside thier petty power-play squabbles and bond together as one group in cohesive thought when members get left behind.
Or when they're being attacked. Either way.
Concern for fellow crew members, whichever side they're on, become most important, and that's nice.
It felt very real and genuine which was nice.

35Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 17, 2010 3:29 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pain

This wasn't my favorite episode. It wasn't bad or anything, but I'm just not a fan of hallucination/dream/vision episodes.

36Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I missed this episode but I usually hate these type of episodes anyway.

37Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon May 24, 2010 2:20 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Subversion

I really really liked this episode.

I really thought that they were going to explain away Telford's involvement with the Lucian Alliance. I was sure there was going to be some explanation for it, and that he wouldn't be a spy. I'm glad I was wrong.

It was great to see Jack and Daniel again. As far as I'm concerned the more appearances by SG-1 characters the better. I hope next season we get to see Col. Mitchell. I also hope next season we see some Atlantis characters. I still think that it'd be awesome to see McKay and Eli together.

38Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Tue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Laughing I love how Col Young is still so extremely willing (if not eager) to throw Rush under the bus when it comes to possible torture and death.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

39Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Another great episode and more involvement with General O'Neill. I can't wait to see how this all plays out in the season finale. I do feel like they are taking up a lot of episodes with though. Three episodes and you know that it will be a cliffhanger so it's at least going to be a four episode story. Still. Good stuff.

40Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVED Incursion. Great, great stuff. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the more SG-1 cast members to appear the better (and I still hope that Atlantis characters appear next season).

Loved the Eli/Chloe stuff. I still hope they end up together.

I love Col. Young more and more each episode.

I can't wait to see what happened to the guy that was disintegrated.

And I for one love that they are taking their time with the story and that it's a multiple episode arc. I love arcs that last multiple episodes or even seasons more than I like stand alone episodes (I still like stand alone episodes a lot too though).

41Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At the very least, I like the fact that this crew finally has something to fight. I loved that alien race that captured Chloe and Dr. Rush but this is even more exciting. I loved the reference to the Goa'uld's mind control. I am quite excited to see how this season ends and how it starts up for next season. This was a very cool first season.

42Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Incursion Part 2

Loved it.

So much happened that it felt like it was longer than an hour (in a good way).

The Chloe/Eli stuff was my favorite.

In the preview for season 2 I saw Robert Knepper. I had no idea he was joining the cast. I'm so excited.

43Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finally saw the season ender. It was good. I'll be interested to see how this gets resolved for the next season. I wonder if anyone from the Lucian Alliance will wind up joining the SG crew. Should be an interesting way to add characters why most likely getting rid of some others and it will most likely add some more tension to the group overall. Like it really needed it to begin with but I would imagine we'll see all new types of factions for season 2 which has me interested. This show is pretty cool and I can't wait for the new season.

44Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I think season 2 is going to kick ass.

I hope that Telford survives, and stays on the ship. I'm liking him now that the brainwashing has reversed.

45Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Yeah, I think season 2 is going to kick ass.

I hope that Telford survives, and stays on the ship. I'm liking him now that the brainwashing has reversed.
It's not like Lou Diamond has that much else to do right now. Does he? I found his character interesting throughout and I am most interested in seeing who makes it. Should be quite exciting.

46Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, apparently there will be a crossover with Stargate Atlantis.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7618

YAY!!!!!!!

47Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:57 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Well, apparently there will be a crossover with Stargate Atlantis.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7618

YAY!!!!!!!

That's pretty cool.

I just saw the season two premiere and it was pretty good. It should be interesting to see where this season take the crew.

48Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Intervention

I quite liked the season 2 premiere.

So, I'm guessing that the aliens that abducted Chloe did something to her, and that's how she healed from the gunshot (it's an obvious assumption).

I hope we see Young and company try to integrate the Lucian Alliance members into the crew. That'll be interesting. I mean, the military and civilians on the ship barely have a working relationship, I can only imagine what adding the Lucian Alliance members would do.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

49Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
So, I'm guessing that the aliens that abducted Chloe did something to her, and that's how she healed from the gunshot (it's an obvious assumption).
That was my assumption too but I was also wondering if it had something to do when they did the FTL jump. It sounded like maybe Chloe was in a unprotected spot and somehow I thought that sped up her healing process but I now I think about it, those aliens will be making a comeback.
Batman25JM wrote:
I hope we see Young and company try to integrate the Lucian Alliance members into the crew. That'll be interesting. I mean, the military and civilians on the ship barely have a working relationship, I can only imagine what adding the Lucian Alliance members would do.
This event to me would have brought the crew a bit closer together. Also, they lost a bunch of people in the first season when some of crew decided to stay on a planet. Not to mention a few of them getting killed. I see the original people on the ship meshing a bit so having the Lucian Alliance crew trying to mesh with the original group would be that strain. I think it would be very cool mostly because I would like to see the members of the Lucian Alliance more fleshed out. Why do they feel they need to go this route? It should be very interesting.
Batman25JM wrote:
Can't wait to see what happens next.
I'm with you. The first season was an intriguing and compelling show about a very mixed crew trying to come together and survive. This season has really moved it up a notch and I'm enjoying this a lot.

50Stargate Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed.

I hope we see more of Julie McNiven (she played the redheaded Lucian Alliance member).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum