Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stargate Universe

+4
jaydee74
shining knight
FroZen
Batman25JM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Stargate Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They canceled SGU? Oh my fucking god! Damn you Syfy, damn you. I think they are determined to make it so I don't watch the channel. After SGU is done the only show left that I watch on Syfy is Eureka (and kinda Warehouse 13).

I had a bad feeling that SGU wouldn't last too long. Atlantis lasted half as long as SG-1 and I kind of thought that SGU would last half as long as Atlantis (which it pretty much did).

Let's hope that this isn't the end of the Stargate franchise. I hope we see more DTV movies.

77Stargate Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to say it again, damn Syfy.

I just hope that they can wrap the story up in 10 episodes, and if not that they get a DTV movie to do so (Atlantis still needs to have a DTV movie to wrap it up as well, but that probably won't happen).

I hope we get to see more former Stargate cast members in the show before it ends. I know that there will be a couple of people from Atlantis guest staring in an upcoming episode, but I want more.

78Stargate Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: Stargate Universe Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Syfy moving this to Tuesday night was a dumb ass move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum