Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

101Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heights-

102Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:
Round two: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3866809,00.html
neutral Are they...Jewish? I know I shouldn't be talking, but you'd think they'd notice...the correlation.
That's the exact problem...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

103Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:01 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

A ridiculous family member dropped my CD wallet out of the car outside of the bus station, didn't pick it up and now hobos are walking around downtown with a good sized chunk of my CD collection. I can't kill him because he went out of state. angry grrr outrageous

104Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What an idiot. Was it an accident or...?

105Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:06 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

It wasn't intentional, but just an idiot not paying attention to what he was doing. I asked him if anything had fallen out of the car and he said no. The butt monkey.

106Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe he took them and lied?

107Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Nah, I saw everything in his bag and stuff after I parked the car. I am not that trusting. Laughing

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So far my computer has stopped screwing up for now for some reason but now, but now TV Tropes is screwing up whenever I try to edit an entry or whenever I try to make a second window from it. Might it be something on my computer or is there an asswipe who can't maintanace a site if his/her life depended on it?

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

My old refrigerator (13 years) is gone. The door axis were rusty for a long time now and my landlord offered awhile back to help me buy a new one, getting a discount and a nice payment plan. I declined it then because I first wanted to close some corners and debts, planning to bring it up again in a month or two when I can take that offer. However, today the doors just broke from their axis and there's no way I can let live with that for even a week (I've managed to close the doors, but it's a pain in the ass). Add to that, the refrigerator part freezes too quickly. So I called my landlord and asked for that favor, so I shall meet him in a half an hour.

I can handle the payment (it just happened two days before I get my paycheck) but I'm frustrated for having to this earlier than I've planned and probably scrap other plans I had for that money.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

computer viruses especially the kind that knocks you offline for two weeks and scrubs out all your hard work....

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

111Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Guy in front of me at Dunkin Donuts this morning: "Is there nuts in the butternut donut?"
The girl: "Well, it's name is 'Butternut', so I'm going with a yes."
Awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

112Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:computer viruses especially the kind that knocks you offline for two weeks and scrubs out all your hard work....

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
I thought they've finally put you in the asylum.

113Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:08 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A few more days without net acess and I would have booked myself into leverndale

114Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Don't you work at a library?

115Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hard to masturbate and maintain a steady rhythm in public places.

For me, at least.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

havin my one of my hotmail accounts closed for violation of terms of use, which i did not do. i havn't had access to it since friday. its pissin me off. and apparently, tons of other people have been havin problems, so its goin on all tha time, and they are seriously backlogged

117Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 am

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Guy in front of me at Dunkin Donuts this morning: "Is there nuts in the butternut donut?"
The girl: "Well, it's name is 'Butternut', so I'm going with a yes."
Awesome.

LOL

118Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:16 am

KoDKingVegeta

KoDKingVegeta
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Tomer Soiker wrote:My old refrigerator (13 years) is gone. The door axis were rusty for a long time now and my landlord offered awhile back to help me buy a new one, getting a discount and a nice payment plan. I declined it then because I first wanted to close some corners and debts, planning to bring it up again in a month or two when I can take that offer. However, today the doors just broke from their axis and there's no way I can let live with that for even a week (I've managed to close the doors, but it's a pain in the ass). Add to that, the refrigerator part freezes too quickly. So I called my landlord and asked for that favor, so I shall meet him in a half an hour.

I can handle the payment (it just happened two days before I get my paycheck) but I'm frustrated for having to this earlier than I've planned and probably scrap other plans I had for that money.

Why don't you look for a used on on craigslist?

119Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 5 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't you work at a library?

yes but the computers were down for maintenance until yesterday

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

REVISIONS ON A FINAL PROJECT - TURNAROUND WITHIN 24 HOURS... ihavnt slept yet........

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:REVISIONS ON A FINAL PROJECT - TURNAROUND WITHIN 24 HOURS... ihavnt slept yet........
sleep is for pansies! you don't need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Some people's kids make me go aarrrggghhh!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C's Lady wrote:Some people's kids make me go aarrrggghhh!!
Whose kids? Gary Busey's?

ravezombie

ravezombie
Cadet
Cadet

People in general make me go "AAAAARRRGHHH" from time to time. Especially when a situation isn't viewed as a whole. Or sometimes just people fretting about the little things that they can't do anything about (hypocrisy? I smell it, lawl.).

Oh. And finals with lack of sleep. And group partners for class work who don't get shit done on time. And finals.

Can anyone tell it's finals month, yet?

EDIT: and this class I'm currently in. It. Won't. End. EVER.

http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:
C's Lady wrote:Some people's kids make me go aarrrggghhh!!
Whose kids? Gary Busey's?

Yes...I hate Jake Busey Mad

Went to the movies and a couple had to sit down right next to me and talk through the whole movie...honestly is that really necessary Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum