Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:That kid is back on the escalator again!
Laughing Pretty funny guys.

The other day I found out my rant at the top of the current pae is wrong, turns out the construction is for a f**king bike trail. Go to China if you wanna bike so badly on the sidewalks ya hippies!

277Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When someone, who you considered a best friend, drops off the grid and when they come back they seem like a stranger, who doesn't even want to speak with you. Makes me feel like I've done something wrong.

278Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:52 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my poop turning into ice while its being digested in my intestines. must have pissed off Ymir. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

279Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The fact that I can't go on a single music video on Youtube without some douchebag commenting 'justin bieber is a fagg!'

I also hate this comment type: 'I'm 15 years old and listen to Pink Floyd, all new music is shit'

you listen to old music? wow! aren't you a fuckin indivual!!!

SHUTUP!!!!!!!

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Every time I have a little extra money in my check some unexpected event happens and I can't spend the money on something fun. >(

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:The fact that I can't go on a single music video on Youtube without some douchebag commenting 'justin bieber is a fagg!'

I also hate this comment type: 'I'm 15 years old and listen to Pink Floyd, all new music is shit'

you listen to old music? wow! aren't you a fuckin indivual!!!

SHUTUP!!!!!!!
That is annoying, but I hate Youtube commenting that become a bigoted tirade about race, sex, politics or religion. And the video is usually irrelevant to the conversations going on. And the same 2 or 4 people will literally spend a week on the video to argue. Kills me. (May have put this on here before.)

I like Pink Floyd. But yea, oddly, finding music you like has become more difficult with all the crap that gets in the way. But it is out there. You just have to find it.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Damn Trolls.

283Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Currently, my co-workers. Lately it seems like most of them have been their worst sides to come out and I'm mostly dealing with with bitches, jerks and infantile idiots. I so want to be the biggest asshole on staff right now by giving them a piece of my mind, but I think I'll start small by eliminating sore feelings with those few I used to be in good terms with until recently.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4 hours of community service on my first day of college. I'm going to learn, not to do some stupid shit for the school.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My Local Library system is going to closed all next week due to a budget short fall so that means all the libaries will be closed. You can't drop books off. The website will be down no putting stuff on hold. It's really stupid.

286Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

Being accused of being too sarcastic and hurtful after passing a stupid remark that was meant to be a lame joke in the first place, by the most irritating, evil, insulting bitch at work. The situation between us has already been explosive in recent weeks, but now I'm so furious that not even the absence of any real management will stop me from making a big deal out of this and doing everything I can (and I'm in a better position than her to do so) to put a stop to this infantile wretch.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

287Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

fanboys that like to whine about movies that don't even have a trailer yet. don't know

288Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:18 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:fanboys that like to whine about movies that don't even have a trailer yet. don't know

welcome to the internet

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Flapjack being canceled

also since I don't go to High school anymore this blocks my access to girls i wanna try to go out with as i don't know how to drive.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The neighbors are having a garage sale and one of their patrons parked right in front of my driveway. I go outside and ask who's truck it is and when the owner claims it, I politely, but firmly, ask her to please move her truck because it is my blocking my driveway. Rather than complying, like a decent human being (though I suppose a decent human being wouldn't block someone's drive) she actually has the gall to argue with me. Who the fuck does she think she is? It doesn't matter if I'm going anywhere soon. She has no idea what my household's schedule is. I could be leaving any minute for all she knows, I could have company coming over, I could, God forbid, have an emergency and have to leave immediately. What an entitled piece of shit.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man: The Musical.....C'mon Son.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:Spider-Man: The Musical.....C'mon Son.

OMG!!!! did you see Miss Swiss?!?!

Bwahahahahaha

its so sad, its kinda funny ><

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker

1. Had to leave work early (8 PM) yesterday after my brother felt very sick (he had a pain in his lower right abdomen since Wednesday night) and since it's a long holiday weekend we had to find an open clinic. There's one right next to our home, but it belongs to a private company and they wanted a pre-payment, and I won't have any money until Sunday. We were sent to a further clinic that is operated by our HMO, and they don't charge money over the weekends and holidays. Luckily, there was also an out-of-towner who had to go there and didn't know the address so we hitched a ride. All that time, my brother was suffering and was exhausted after not sleeping well for a couple of days.

We didn't have to wait long, but the doctor was an old Russian guy who barely spoke Hebrew and didn't understand us well. Because of my brother's heart condition he had every exam he could on him, but didn't find anything unusual, only suggested that we go to the hospital anyway to go through examinations etc. I called my uncle (after updating him about it all earlier) and told him that my brother doesn't really want to go to the hospital right now, and instead would rather try and wait till Sunday morning and go to his doctor. My uncle said that by going to the hospital we could get stuck there all night and we shall wait till morning and see how things go. I also got a couple of painkillers, so the idea was that my brother will take one before going to sleep. In the meantime my uncle came by to drive us back home, my brother took a pill and this morning he's felt better so far. I suggested he'll go to the doctor anyway on Sunday.

2. The kitchen tap got broken yesterday, so after drawing money from the back I have to buy a new one and fix it.

3. There's still that ugly situation at work that I'm now not sure I'll be able to handle with come Sunday. Sigh...

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

295Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Budgeting for school makes me go ARGH.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

296Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 12 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hear that

sooo clear

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ohio Drivers. shake my head They're like drivers that are old, handicapped and lost that are taking their first driver's ed. course and it's always Sunday in that state. I mean, Amish Christ, stay off the road. Or better yet, try and stay on it. Rolling Eyes They can't park. Never use their blinker correctly, if at all. Seriously. On that rare occasion you see a blinker, it's RIGHT when they're making the turn. How did they pass their driver's test? I mean, it's relatively easy, but damn.

You know your state's residents are bad at driving when the only good drivers on the road are the Amish and the occassional stray horse, depending on where you're at.

Ohioans are to driving vehicles as terrorists are to flying planes. (Too soon?)

Oh, and driving through certain spots on a Saturday, Ohio is a driver's Hell. All the tourists are out to look at Amish country and all the bikers are out in force because they know that's when other people are out to see them "being cool" on their bikes. Sigh.

Vented. I'm feeling pretty cooled now. Very Happy Funny how this turned into a weak stand-up comedy. Heh. Ah, if the crowd's drunk enough I'd have gathered a few chuckles. :P

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

a very prominent DC artist.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

eBay

G_Zatara