Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

251Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The fact that "karma" is total and complete bullshit.

252Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:The fact that "karma" is total and complete bullshit.

Karma can take awhile to kick in...but it will eventually get to you.

253Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

when they delay my catwoman statues!!!!!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

254Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The cable guy who shows up with nothing you ordered because the guy you were talking to went on vacation after you place your order....bastard.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Cable guys suck. So do electricians, plumbers, and mailmen. hmm

Spazzy wrote:when they delay my catwoman statues!!!!!
You have more coming?!

Everyone and their split-personality has seen Inception but me and 5 other people!

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
any catwoman statue/figure/thing that comes out I buy, dont you know that already?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I do now. educated

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People who get mad at you because you're unable to help them out, even though doing so would negatively affect more in your life than them not getting the help would.

I felt bad about not being able to help you out, I truly did. Until you got pissed at me. Now, you can walk into traffic.

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:The fact that "karma" is total and complete bullshit.

Karma can take awhile to kick in...but it will eventually get to you.

That is still bullshit, then, by a different definition.

Horrible people should not have to wait until their death bed to get what's coming to them, and people who try their hardest not to negatively affect anyone's lives should not have to wait until - EVER - to stop getting shat on.

Karma can go fuck its non-existent self up the ass.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I Gotta shave off my sideburns for work. They should told me months ago when i first started growing them but noooo they didn't they tell me today. I love my burns oh well.

I swear I need to a find a job where facial is hair allowed then i will just go all out facial hair wise. I'm grow a beard a stache and my burns.

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Getting teeth cut out of your head makes you go ARGH. Also, OW.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got a pretty damn big one here in my hometown;

There's a lovely aways from my own street that filled with nice houses and gardens that's getting wiped out to make the street bigger for the ambulances for the new retirement home near the local horse ranch is. I don't mean a little is going off, more then half of people's front yards are getting screwed over as much as the homeowners. One person's house has a walkway that's getting demolished so after 3 steps the owner will be on the sidewalk. It frigging sucks because the town seems to be heavy on need-verying projects like new apartment buildings and a new high school thats no way even needed if they fixed up the old one. Also that is a subplot of the bullshit of reworking the Nova Scotian school systems with the 9th graders being put in the intown Junior High and ths includes kids in the relative countr areas. It a question of how mentally retarded people love to screw over my hometown even after we lost use of a major ferry and airport.

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GRRRR! I'm gonna put an ice pick though this woman's brain!!!!

This woman who's supposedly REALLY interested in buying our house has canceled twice now. Plus she's a lawyer so she's trying already to get us to drop the price. 1. you haven't even seen the house 2. we haven't even discussed money 3. you're fucking LOADED PLUS you're gonna get half of the house you're trying to sell.

BITCH just come look at the house and buy it already!

Ugh... it doesn't help that she's like "Well I could lease it from you and 'stage it' while you try to sell."

UH NO. I don't want you and your holy terror kids and your cat living in my home while we're trying to sell. It'll sell JUST FINE empty.

Everyone wants something for nothing.

Also that thing about taking the front lawns BLOWS!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gf x pms x me being busy with work = blhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhegh

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Sharp" water.

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This fucking saltwater rinse. My head is killing me now!

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Them damn kids and their rap music.

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Having apathetic friends.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today..today made me go AARRGGGHHHH

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

My f*cking history of neck injuries. It's so aggravating. Been pounding the gym recently, and have been feeling really good about it. Today I attended a training course that my work sent me on, we were using scaffolding towers & heavy lighting rigs. Lifted a metal/wooden board that was (I admit) perhaps a little ambitious, but managed to f*ck up manoeuvering the thing (it got caught in a beam, so I shifted my bodyweight underneath it, only to have my hand slip & the fucker dropped on my neck)

Really worried to see if this hinders my progress. I had a huge neck injury a few years back playing rugby that put me out for the rest of that competitive season.

ergh >(

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
Uhm...don't hurt yourself sweetie.

271Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my dad keeps taking my goddamn towels out of the bathroom before i shower and never tells me that he did. step off my goddman towels!!! I only used them for 2 days and they were still fresh to me!!! Im tired of always having to look for other towels after i'm just about to step in the shower!!! I dont have that many towels and today there were almost no towels in the bathroom!!! Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

272Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Vent_miser

273Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That kid is back on the escalator again!

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 11 Vent_miser

Just needed to vent??? Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing Wink

The subtitle to the thread says: "Post your vents here". tongue

DISCLAIMER: That is not really one of my vents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum