Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a New Avenger

+18
Metal Misfit
LordD3r3k
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
TheJest
Foreigner_Man
Fresh03
shining knight
LOOSECANNON
jaydee74
KingJoffers
Batman25JM
Aussiemandias
The Ignored One
Jango Fett
prescribeddrone
Mnemosis
Administrator
Bigtymin504
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:My avatar? Yeah, that's me in the mask and a black thermal long sleeve, red t-shirt and black short sleeve button up...and 2 dollar red gloves if that counts as a costume.

I am a New Avenger - Page 8 2eol46u

Haha sweet. I think you had a sig too earlier right, with you dressed up with the Deadpool inner monologue boxes.

177I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:33 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yea, that's me to. Thanks for liking it. I was wondering how it came out. I was making fun of myself for being a sig Very Happy

178I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:35 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Oh yea, that's me to. Thanks for liking it. I was wondering how it came out.
Yeah I saw it the other day and thought it was funny. thumbs up

179I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks I might put it back soon Very Happy

I am a New Avenger - Page 8 2mdniiu

180I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:41 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Back to Wolverine, I always liked this version of the black.

I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Wolverine_black

It keeps with the yellow theme but it's mostly black.

181I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Back to Wolverine, I always liked this version of the black.

That one looks pretty cool. I don't mind the yellow one when its a more muted yellow, but I would prefer if they just went with the old school brown one.

182I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:25 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BTW your sig is funny.

183I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:37 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wink

184I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, her head is about to come off Very Happy

And yeah, agreed on old school brown.

185I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:03 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Back to Wolverine, I always liked this version of the black.

I'm a sucker for any Wolvie costume that is black.

186I am a New Avenger - Page 8 Empty Re: I am a New Avenger Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

You guys do realize how amazing Ryan Reynolds is going to be as Deadpool right? All these posts of pure silliness reminds me how perfect he is for the character.

And he's just as passionate for the role as any of us are about the comic.

Oops, this is a New Avenger thread...

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum