Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A great example of why I hate people

+8
FroZen
gangsternerd
Janson
Justin
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
Silent K
Joshua
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A great example of why I hate people - Page 2 Empty Re: A great example of why I hate people Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I heard that fast and furious is a fantastic story with brilliant character developement

and that dragonball evolution film I heard its a great adaptation of a classic manga and all the fans love it

David page posting live from a country where they boil sheep guts in a sheep stomach and eat it

Fixed Twisted Evil

I ... actually recently saw the Dragonball Evolution trailer. And I want to see it. I mean I'm not married to the DB/Z/GT franchises in anyway but damn if the movie didn't look fun.

http://realityfugitives.com/

27A great example of why I hate people - Page 2 Empty Re: A great example of why I hate people Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:36 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Adventureland looks all good and quirky but it doesn't look worth 10 bucks. Fast and Furious promises me all the goodness I enjoyed from the first Fast and the Furious film. And I paid full price back then.

Adventureland seems more of a matinee showing or dollar theater visit than a friday/saturday night event. Sorry man, but fuck all if I don't want to risk my hard earned dollars on that flick to end up only enjoying the 30 or so minutes of Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader's scenes.

I agree. Adventureland (if I go see it) will be a sunday afternoon kinda thing. But then again I won't go see F&F in the theater at all...gonna rent that one.

28A great example of why I hate people - Page 2 Empty Re: A great example of why I hate people Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Esbat"]
shining knight wrote:I heard that fast and furious is a fantastic story with brilliant character developement

and that dragonball evolution film I heard its a great adaptation of a classic manga and all the fans love it

David page posting live from a country where they boil sheep guts in a sheep stomach and eat it

Fixed Twisted Evil

quote]

lol!

29A great example of why I hate people - Page 2 Empty Re: A great example of why I hate people Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know its horrible really horrible

not the sheep guts the dragonball trailer

30A great example of why I hate people - Page 2 Empty Re: A great example of why I hate people Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Screw all this popcorn fed Hollywood shyte!!

31A great example of why I hate people - Page 2 Empty Re: A great example of why I hate people Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Fast and Furious promises me all the goodness I enjoyed from the first Fast and the Furious film.
This is where you lost me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum