Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackest Night

+55
Sapphire Gypsy
Spazzy
JonSpangler
Jango Fett
Docblais
BlueMaxx
Peg leg Pete
TheBrownLantern
KingJoffers
The Chris Ward Experience
Heytherejeffro
comicgeekelly
Jherek
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Bigtymin504
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
LOOSECANNON
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Batman25JM
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Combo Mo
prescribeddrone
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
Hannibal king
Chi-Town Spidey
The Ignored One
NorrinRadd
supervenom
potatojoe
TENIME_art
Debaser77
Administrator
Rath99
Sci-Fi
Joshua
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
krpykrwly
J Nova
Thundermatts
Mnemosis
DickGrayson007
superdoug
shiky800
jaydee74
Fresh03
shining knight
Metal Misfit
rwe1138
Janson
alucardbarnivous
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 26]

201Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Ah. I totally missed that. And BROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Laughing I missed you too.

Laughing

He mentioned it in the last issue of JLA

202Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:46 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Ah. I totally missed that. And BROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Laughing I missed you too.

Laughing

He mentioned it in the last issue of JLA

That explains it. I think I scan over JLA, looking at the pretty pictures more than anything these days. It just feels like it's treading water more than progressing so it is hard to want to read it.

203Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wade!! Good to see you buddy! I thought you swore off message boards...glad you changed your mind! Very Happy

204Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:18 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

That Christian Bale sig is fucking hilarious!! Laughing

205Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:54 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The splash page was awesome!

206Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Wade!! Good to see you buddy! I thought you swore off message boards...glad you changed your mind! Very Happy

OTHER BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Yeah, I was fed up with Marvel (and a little bit at WUMB) at the time. While I refuse to go back to Marvel, I'll be around here. Wink

207Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:Wade!! Good to see you buddy! I thought you swore off message boards...glad you changed your mind! Very Happy

Yeah, I was fed up with Marvel (and a little bit at WUMB) at the time. While I refuse to go back to Marvel, I'll be around here. Wink

It was DragynWulf wasn't it? Laughing
Dude's a Nazi.. shake my head

208Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

It was DragynWulf wasn't it? Laughing
Dude's a Nazi.. shake my head

Indeed it was. We had a final go at about that little thread of his. It ended with me saying "if you were doing your job you wouldn't need that list in the first place" followed by me calling him a jack-booted thug. I decided to delete my account than deal with his Nazi crap a second longer.

209Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Indeed it was. We had a final go at about that little thread of his. It ended with me saying "if you were doing your job you wouldn't need that list in the first place" followed by me calling him a jack-booted thug. I decided to delete my account than deal with his Nazi crap a second longer.

Haha nice. Yeah I just avoid the guy as much as I can, I barely even see him around now. The other mods are pretty awesome though like slightconfuse and mickeys4life.

210Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does anyone else think Superman will become a Blue Lantern at some point in all this? I dunno why but I just have this feeling. I could see Saint Walker and company sensing the great hope Supes inspires, and offering him a ring, which he accepts at least temporarily.

And since Blue Lanterns feed off of Green Lanterns, I could see Supes kicking some serious butt with Hal at his side for a good while. Any thoughts on that?

211Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:34 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Bigtymin504 wrote:Does anyone else think Superman will become a Blue Lantern at some point in all this? I dunno why but I just have this feeling. I could see Saint Walker and company sensing the great hope Supes inspires, and offering him a ring, which he accepts at least temporarily.

And since Blue Lanterns feed off of Green Lanterns, I could see Supes kicking some serious butt with Hal at his side for a good while. Any thoughts on that?
I'm still expecting Courtney Whitmore to become a BL at some point.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

212Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Does anyone else think Superman will become a Blue Lantern at some point in all this? I dunno why but I just have this feeling. I could see Saint Walker and company sensing the great hope Supes inspires, and offering him a ring, which he accepts at least temporarily.

Supes was definitely a possibility, but I'm thinking Barry Allen moreso. There were quite a few hints dropped in Blackest Night #0, and elsewhere.

213Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:

Supes was definitely a possibility, but I'm thinking Barry Allen moreso. There were quite a few hints dropped in Blackest Night #0, and elsewhere.

Yeah Flash is a strong possibility too, especially considering he and Hal work together so well already, plus Barry's been motivational speaking for like 4 issues now Laughing. But I think since Supes hasn't made an appearance in the main Blackest Night book yet, this could be like his huge moment in the series. Because I'm expecting him to have at least one before its all said and done, and lets face it, nobody inspires hope like Supes does. Wink

Just seeing...

Kal-El
of
Krypton

You have the ability to inspire great Hope.

...would make me fanboy out a bit. Laughing

214Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Yeah Flash is a strong possibility too, especially considering he and Hal work together so well already, plus Barry's been motivational speaking for like 4 issues now Laughing. But I think since Supes hasn't made an appearance in the main Blackest Night book yet, this could be like his huge moment in the series. Because I'm expecting him to have at least one before its all said and done, and lets face it, nobody inspires hope like Supes does. Wink

Just seeing...

Kal-El
of
Krypton

Laughing absolutely

215Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:Yeah Flash is a strong possibility too, especially considering he and Hal work together so well already, plus Barry's been motivational speaking for like 4 issues now Laughing. But I think since Supes hasn't made an appearance in the main Blackest Night book yet, this could be like his huge moment in the series. Because I'm expecting him to have at least one before its all said and done, and lets face it, nobody inspires hope like Supes does. Wink

Just seeing...

Kal-El
of
Krypton

Laughing absolutely

Plus, we already know what he will look like...

Blackest Night - Page 9 SupermanBLUE

Laughing Laughing

216Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Plus, we already know what he will look like...

Blackest Night - Page 9 SupermanBLUE

Laughing Laughing

BA-ZING! Laughing

217Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

Yeah Flash is a strong possibility too, especially considering he and Hal work together so well already, plus Barry's been motivational speaking for like 4 issues now Laughing. But I think since Supes hasn't made an appearance in the main Blackest Night book yet, this could be like his huge moment in the series. Because I'm expecting him to have at least one before its all said and done, and lets face it, nobody inspires hope like Supes does. Wink

Just seeing...

Kal-El
of
Krypton

Fanmade...but looks cool.

Blackest Night - Page 9 BlueLanternSuperman

218Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Fanmade...but looks cool.

Blackest Night - Page 9 BlueLanternSuperman

surprised Awesome!! yes

219Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is just awesome.

The Superman as Blue Lantern idea is a great one. Just like when the yellow ring tried to join up with Batman.

Blackest Night - Page 9 Batman-sinestrocorps

220Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

[quote="Bigtymin504"][quote="LordD3r3k"]
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Just seeing...

Kal-El
of
Krypton

Unfortunitly it is up to the blue lantern to choose the next BL. after a 3 day trail period no less! the BL of sector 3 chooses the BL of sector 4 that will take a while!

Rath99 wrote:That is just awesome.

The Superman as Blue Lantern idea is a great one. Just like when the yellow ring tried to join up with Batman.

Blackest Night - Page 9 Batman-sinestrocorps
yeah I thought the costume was pretty cool actually

221Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:Unfortunitly it is up to the blue lantern to choose the next BL. after a 3 day trail period no less! the BL of sector 3 chooses the BL of sector 4 that will take a while!
I think the War of Light may expedite the process a bit lol.

222Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Sandman wrote:Unfortunitly it is up to the blue lantern to choose the next BL. after a 3 day trail period no less! the BL of sector 3 chooses the BL of sector 4 that will take a while!
well we can hope I want to see a full Blue Corps! and I want to see them teamed up with a GL

223Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:50 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

On a side note, I got my Sinestro Corps ring with Doom Patrol #4 today Very Happy...even though I don't read the book or care about DP in the slightest. (I'm a sucker I know lol)

I debating whether to even bother reading the ish. Laughing

224Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
well we can hope I want to see a full Blue Corps! and I want to see them teamed up with a GL
I think it would be awesome if the Green Lanterns and Blue Lanterns teamed up so you have one Green and one Blue patrolling each sector together. That would be neat.

225Blackest Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:20 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:On a side note, I got my Sinestro Corps ring with Doom Patrol #4 today Very Happy...even though I don't read the book or care about DP in the slightest. (I'm a sucker I know lol)

I debating whether to even bother reading the ish. Laughing
ohhhh... must get one! i do not even know where my Black....scratch that I know where it is

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum