Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Shows everyone seems to like but you hate

+20
BlueMaxx
Combo Mo
melvinlikechris
potatojoe
Matt
Frank M. Reding
jaydee74
Rath99
kidspider2099
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Administrator
Batman25JM
Silent K
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
Janson
comicgeekelly
Denim
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fully expect to have an angry mob sent after me, but I hate Doctor Who. I have tried my damnedest to like it, but I just can't. It's a shame too because it's my best friend's favorite show.

I will say that while I hate the show, I do like David Tennant.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never seen Dr. Who.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:I've never seen Dr. Who.
This.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I fully expect to have an angry mob sent after me, but I hate Doctor Who. I have tried my damnedest to like it, but I just can't. It's a shame too because it's my best friend's favorite show.

I'm going send Daleks to your house now.

This thread kinda bums me out. Alot of the shows mentioned I love. I love MASH I grew up on it.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Josh makes a good point about certain shows being generational. MASH is one of them. I was never into it but I know many people who are.

Not to pile on but Big Bang Theory is the worst! They should nuke the set while they are shooting a show.

Anything with stupid initials...NCIS..CSI

Smallville....ugh

How I Met Your Mother...this could be sooo much better. Saw half of season 1 and couldn't keep watching.

Grey's Anatomy....does nothing for me. It comes off as a late night soap opera to me.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
Joshua wrote:
some even declaring it better than Buffy.

Angel is better than Buffy.

Indeed it is.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I fully expect to have an angry mob sent after me, but I hate Doctor Who. I have tried my damnedest to like it, but I just can't. It's a shame too because it's my best friend's favorite show.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Josh makes a good point about certain shows being generational. MASH is one of them. I was never into it but I know many people who are.

Not to pile on but Big Bang Theory is the worst! They should nuke the set while they are shooting a show.

Smallville....ugh

How I Met Your Mother...this could be sooo much better. Saw half of season 1 and couldn't keep watching.

Grey's Anatomy....does nothing for me. It comes off as a late night soap opera to me.

NCIS is the best. IMO, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than CSI or Law & Order.

All the HIMYM hate wounds me.

I just got into Grey's Anatomy and I absolutely love it. I get why a lot of people wouldn't, but it is exactly the kind of stuff I love.

jaydee74 wrote:

Ahh, a trash can. RUN!!! tongue

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Rath99 wrote:Josh makes a good point about certain shows being generational. MASH is one of them. I was never into it but I know many people who are.

Smallville....ugh

NCIS is the best. IMO, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than CSI or Law & Order.

All the HIMYM hate wounds me.

I just got into Grey's Anatomy and I absolutely love it. I get why a lot of people wouldn't, but it is exactly the kind of stuff I love.

jaydee74 wrote:

Ahh, a trash can. RUN!!! tongue

Its not a trash can its a Pepperpot with a plunger arm.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've noticed that the only people who have ever said that Angel is superior to Buffy are men. I'm not necessarily saying guys are threatened by a strong, female protagonist, but I can see where they have a harder time accepting a woman saving the world than a man. With the exception of season 2 and Smile Time, Angel blows.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I've noticed that the only people who have ever said that Angel is superior to Buffy are men. I'm not necessarily saying guys are threatened by a strong, female protagonist, but I can see where they have a harder time accepting a woman saving the world than a man. With the exception of season 2 and Smile Time, Angel blows.

Again, I completely disagree about Angel blowing.

I think that season 5 was the best, followed closely by season 2.

I know you weren't singling me out or saying anything about me, I just wanted to say that I personally have no problem with a strong female protagonist. I actually love them, I really do. I LOVE Buffy (the character and the show), I just love Angel more.

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Batman25JM wrote:I fully expect to have an angry mob sent after me, but I hate Doctor Who. I have tried my damnedest to like it, but I just can't.
whistle

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Family Guy is one of the worst shows on TV. ever since it came back it's has been completely unwatchable.

The Cleveland Show is just as bad it's just black Family Guy

Also I dislike just about every show that has been mention in this thread except for Agua Teen Hunger Force

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Simpsons. I don't find it funny at all.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Family Guys sucks. Hell, anything that involves Seth McFarland is crap.
Two and a Half Men is horrible
How I met your mother is trash.
That 70's show. That Fez guy makes me want to punch someone.

Scrubs. Fuck that show.
Friends. Bleh.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't like Dr Who, in fact there is nothing on BBC right now that I watch.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Family Guys sucks. Hell, anything that involves Seth McFarland is crap.

I didn't mind the first couple of seasons of Family Guy and the Star Wars episodes are alright. The rest is terrible though.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I never got into 24, a.k.a. The "Torture is OK" Hour.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh man, how did I forget Family Guy? I fucking despise Family Guy. I think I'd rather watch The Big Bang Theory.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Family Guys sucks. Hell, anything that involves Seth McFarland is crap.
Two and a Half Men is horrible
How I met your mother is trash.
That 70's show. That Fez guy makes me want to punch someone.

Scrubs. Fuck that show.
Friends. Bleh.

*sigh* HIMYM, Scrubs, and Friends are 3 of my favorite shows ever. I also love That 70's Show and enjoy both Family Guy and Two and a Half Men.

It's torture coming in hear and hearing that people hate shows I love, but I do it anyway. Smile

Debaser77 wrote:I never got into 24, a.k.a. The "Torture is OK" Hour.

Hey, with a nuke about to go off you gotta do what ya gotta do. Smile

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I don't hate Scrubs, I'm certainly not a fan and I've never really gotten its appeal.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:I don't like Dr Who, in fact there is nothing on BBC right now that I watch.

Then you must hate living the UK cause everybody loves the doc over there.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Joshua wrote:While I don't hate Scrubs, I'm certainly not a fan and I've never really gotten its appeal.

Scrubs was funny for its first five years or so but went way downhill after that. It was definitely a show that overstayed its welcome. The reruns don't really hold up either.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Joshua wrote:While I don't hate Scrubs, I'm certainly not a fan and I've never really gotten its appeal.

Scrubs was funny for its first five years or so but went way downhill after that. It was definitely a show that overstayed its welcome. The reruns don't really hold up either.

See, I find that the reruns increase my enjoyment of the show. Upon further viewings I like the episodes/seasons I didn't care much for the first time much more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum