Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Shows everyone seems to like but you hate

+20
BlueMaxx
Combo Mo
melvinlikechris
potatojoe
Matt
Frank M. Reding
jaydee74
Rath99
kidspider2099
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Administrator
Batman25JM
Silent K
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
Janson
comicgeekelly
Denim
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Denim wrote:
The Sopranos (I tried watching it, watched the whole first season then on and off until it ended, I just found it too boring, it's a me thing, I want more action in my mob stuff)

Fringe (I watched the first two episodes, I could not get into it, but....I will be goiving this show another chance soon, I keep hearing good things about it)
I won't hold it against you, although I do love The Sopranos (currently watching Season 4). It's just that it's not really a story about the mafia...

...same as Fringe is not really a sci-fi show. You almost lost me again by listing it, but good to know you're willing to give it a second chance.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I still think it's dumb that you judge a show only on a previous experience with two of its main stars, and not even watching a bit of it.
QFT. I could be mistaken, but wasn't Combo Mo one of the people that thought it was irresponsible of Knize to base an opinion of The Big Bang Theory on two episodes?

Yep. You're mistaken. Again. Bazinga yourselves, douchebags.

I actually said that I hated Big Bang Theory the first few times I watched it too. It doesn't hurt my feelings what you, him or anyone else watches, likes or dislikes. So why does everyone get so worked up just because I don't want to watch Mad Men?

Get over it. Life sucks. Move on.

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Joshua wrote:
I still think it's dumb that you judge a show only on a previous experience with two of its main stars, and not even watching a bit of it.
QFT. I could be mistaken, but wasn't Combo Mo one of the people that thought it was irresponsible of Knize to base an opinion of The Big Bang Theory on two episodes?

I actually said that I hated Big Bang Theory the first few times I watched it too. It doesn't hurt my feelings what you, him or anyone else watches, likes or dislikes. So why does everyone get so worked up just because I don't want to watch Mad Men?

<sad bazinga>

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman: The Brave & The Bold. dry

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Batman: The Brave & The Bold. dry

I like it but you really need to separate it almost entirely from any established DC mythos.

It has my favorite incarnation of Aquaman.

Maybe you need to watch more episodes or the first seson seven times in a row. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Batman: The Brave & The Bold. dry

I'm with you

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ren & Stimpy - I detest this show. I don't think it's the least big funny.
King of the Hill - same as Ren and Stimpy.
Beavis and Butt-head - This could very well be my least favorite show in the history of forever. I hate it with a burning passion.
South Park - I'll admit that I have seen bits that I thought were funny, but as a whole the show just annoys the hell out of me.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Combo Mo wrote:
Joshua wrote:

No need for calling people "douchebags."

I don't care that you don't watch Mad Men but the way you've decided it's a bad show. But whatever, let's move on.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

The Mighty Boosh
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil
Rosanne
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
Kekkaishi
Ultimate Warrior
Teen Titans
Ben 10

Anything Reality show based(Previously Mentioned)However I really like COPS and America's Most wanted.

Only Cared for the original version of Law and Order.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum