Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Shows everyone seems to like but you hate

+20
BlueMaxx
Combo Mo
melvinlikechris
potatojoe
Matt
Frank M. Reding
jaydee74
Rath99
kidspider2099
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Administrator
Batman25JM
Silent K
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
Janson
comicgeekelly
Denim
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Scrubs is horrible.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*sigh*

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing hug

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't stand Scrubs.

I see why people hate Family Guy, I like it but there are times I find the show annoying. The Star Wars episodes are really good.

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Simpsons- I've watched about 10 minutes of two episodes and hated it. Never watched it again.

Weeds- I watched Season One. Boring...didn't like it.

Mad Men- I saw Jon Hamm and January Jones when they hosted SNL. Both are horrible actors with zero appeal on a show that looks boring. If they're two of the main characters...I refuse to watch it.

Two and a half men- I've watched bits and pieces of a few episodes. Really dumb show.

V- Watched the first 5 episodes. The acting was so bad, I couldn't stand watching it any more.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:The Simpsons. I don't find it funny at all.
hmm You and Mo are dead to me.

potatojoe wrote:Family Guys sucks. Hell, anything that involves Seth McFarland is crap.
Two and a Half Men is horrible
Scrubs. Fuck that show.
Friends. Bleh.
Don't hate Family Guy. Really dislike American Dad. And, like FG, don't care for Cleveland Show. I just fell out of watching a little after its return, although I've seen certain episodes, it's redundant.
Two and Half Men are only watched by stupid girls who have a crush on Charlie Sheen and Batman25. tongue
All Friends did was follow the basic formula of sitcoms. A cliche about adult friends. Whoo. (Notice the absence of an exclamation mark.)

Astro13Zombie wrote:Scrubs is horrible.
Yes. Fails at ADD humor miserably. Janitor and the a-hole doctor that was in the movie, Platoon can be kind of funny, but they're not redeeming by any means.

Depends on who you ask for what is popular, I guess, but why are Cheaters and Cops always on on some channel during the day? Those. Shows. Suck. Ass.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a huge fan of:

Family Guy
Reality shows (Big Brother, Real Housewives, Jersey Shore)
Any kind of dating show (Bachelor)
Soap Operas

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:Scrubs is horrible.
Yes. Fails at ADD humor miserably. Janitor and the a-hole doctor that was in the movie, Platoon can be kind of funny, but they're not redeeming by any means.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Why do you try to wound me.

I seriously don't get all the major hate for Scrubs. I know I'm biased because I love the show, but I just don't get it. I can see it not being your thing, but I've heard some REALLY negative things about it.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:The Simpsons. I don't find it funny at all.
hmm You and Mo are dead to me.

You know what? I'm okay with that.tongue

How you feel about Scrubs is how I feel about The Simpsons.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Two and Half Men are only watched by stupid girls who have a crush on Charlie Sheen and Batman25. tongue

What makes you think I don't watch it for my crush on Charlie Sheen? neutral

I'm not saying it's a great show, but I do enjoy watching it. I just think it's funny that it's the #1 comedy right now, and 95% of the comments I hear about it are negative.

jaydee74 wrote:Not a huge fan of:

Yeah, as a whole I really don't like reality shows. The only reality shows I've ever liked were The Mole and the Surreal Life. I also love American Idol which is considered by some to be a a reality show, but I don't consider it one.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Not a huge fan of:

Any kind of dating show (Bachelor)

YES!!! Hate reality shows. I feel like they look to appeal to the lowest, most demeaning part of us.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

King of Queens
Tim & Eric/Steve Brule/Tom Goes to the Mayor
Squidbillies
12 oz. Mouse
Two and a Half Men
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Survivor
American Idol
The Bachelor
Dancing with the Stars
everything on MTV in the past 10 years

Everybody Loves Raymond? Not me.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Combo Mo wrote:
Mad Men- I saw Jon Hamm and January Jones when they hosted SNL. Both are horrible actors with zero appeal on a show that looks boring. If they're two of the main characters...I refuse to watch it.
I can understand your reasoning, but I still think it's dumb that you judge a show only on a previous experience with two of its main stars, and not even watching a bit of it.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:
I can understand your reasoning, but I still think it's dumb that you judge a show only on a previous experience with two of its main stars, and not even watching a bit of it.

Agreed. Using an episode of SNL to judge another show doesn't make any sence to me. Mad Men is easily one of the best shows running and you should at least give it a try, but I'm guessing that with your hate for it already you wouldn't like it because you've convinced yourself that you wouldn't like it.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
You and me both, brother. It's an awful show filled with contemptible people. Brad Garrett is the only redeeming thing about that show.

I still think it's dumb that you judge a show only on a previous experience with two of its main stars, and not even watching a bit of it.
QFT. I could be mistaken, but wasn't Combo Mo one of the people that thought it was irresponsible of Knize to base an opinion of The Big Bang Theory on two episodes?

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:
You and me both, brother. It's an awful show filled with contemptible people. Brad Garrett is the only redeeming thing about that show.

I still think it's dumb that you judge a show only on a previous experience with two of its main stars, and not even watching a bit of it.
QFT. I could be mistaken, but wasn't Combo Mo one of the people that thought it was irresponsible of Knize to base an opinion of The Big Bang Theory on two episodes?

BAZINGA!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
everything on MTV in the past 10 years
Love how you just lumped those three together. They infect Adult Swim with awful. I'd rather see another emo-anime taking up a slot than those three.

MTV needs to stop calling itself Music Television, like, yester-decade and a half ago. Laughing

Spongebob. It isn't because I'm not a kid. It isn't the latest Ren & Stimpy or Rocko, it's just stupid. Sorry, nieces, other kids and stoners.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:Then you must hate living the UK cause everybody loves the doc over there.

erm, no they don't.

Thats like saying "Prison Break is an american programme, so therefore all americans watch it."

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Grey's Anatomy

ER (the drama, I liked the comedy which also starred George Cloony, but he was alot younger)

The Sopranos (I tried watching it, watched the whole first season then on and off until it ended, I just found it too boring, it's a me thing, I want more action in my mob stuff)

Fringe (I watched the first two episodes, I could not get into it, but....I will be goiving this show another chance soon, I keep hearing good things about it)

Bones (Same as Fringe, but with this one I gave it about 5 episodes and just lost intrest)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:
Love how you just lumped those three together.

They're all made by the same two guys (Tim & Eric). That's why I lumped them together. That duo has yet to do anything that I find worth my time.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm not a big fan of Mad Men, but it's not a bad show...just not what I'm into. Jon Hamm, though, is actually a pretty decent actor, and a funny guy to boot. His first SNL appearance wasn't great, but he did a lot better his second time hosting, and his guest appearance on 30 Rock was really funny.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job. I like Steve Brule and Tom Goes to the Mayor had its moments, but TAEASGJ is just shit.

TENIME_art wrote:
That duo has yet to do anything that I find worth my time.

They directed these

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Directed or directed & wrote? That can make a huge difference.

Some of those commercials are funny. The rest...well, let me just say that I'm not surprised.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think they created them, so wrote and directed.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 or 4 funny 20 second commercials don't make up for their TV shows.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those commercials were great.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not saying they would (or should), but it was news to me that they directed those. Makes me wonder if they created this too.

Power Thirst

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum