Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 21]

101What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spider_Fan14 wrote:just got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on wii and played up to the part with "Bravo Team" in Latveria. It's cool, but the fun is gonna start after first level and into civil war, hopefully

It gets better. I am about to choose what side to take. I love it so far.

102What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:04 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MUA part 2 for the PS2

103What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:46 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

was playing The Beatles Rock Band for a while but now i'm back playing UFC again

104What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol ghost recon 2 - at the lat stage i think

ive been playing some older games

i might get bad company today

105What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

I still haven't picked up my copy of Halo ODST. Anyone played it yet?

106What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Z-R0E

Z-R0E
Cadet
Cadet

Spider_Fan14 wrote:just got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on wii
I had no idea it was getting a Wii release. I might have to 'obtain' it later on.

Aion went live a few days ago and I've been playing that for the most part. My friends & I went Asmodian on Siel.

http://z-r0e.com

107What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Been playin ODST. Having some fun with it.

108What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fired up Gears of War a couple days ago.

Was thinkin about picking up Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 for 360 but I wasn't a real big fan of the first one. Is UA2 any better?

109What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:02 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I assum if you didn't like the first one this one isn't gonna be much better to you

(all these "legends" games are pretty much the same)

110What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monster hunter freedom unite for the PSP. Fun but also kind of frustrating, at least if you play on one player mode.

111What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:14 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I'm downloading Dungeons and Dragons Online, to give it a try out.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

112What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:10 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

I only have Xbox Live for 2 more days Sad

113What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the hell does "ODST" stand for? :huh

(I know it's a Halo game, before anyone answers redundantly...)

114What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. I was wondering too and then I saw it all spelled out at Gamestop on the ads.

115What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Just downloaded Zombie Apocalypse for X-Box 360. This game is awesome! It's a top down shooter like Smash TV or Total Carnage. You get attacked by wave after wave of zombies and have to fend them off with a multitude of weapons including an M-16, RPG, dual Uzis, Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Mini Gun, Molotovs, and a Grenade Launcher. If things get bad, you can get up close and personal with the zombies using your chainsaw. Its 4 player action on X-Box live. Well worth the purchase. Nothing like mowing down a group of about 50 zombies with a mini gun Laughing

116What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:35 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Found Mad World for 7.50 at Target.

Loving it.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

117What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:Just downloaded Zombie Apocalypse for X-Box 360. This game is awesome! It's a top down shooter like Smash TV or Total Carnage. You get attacked by wave after wave of zombies and have to fend them off with a multitude of weapons including an M-16, RPG, dual Uzis, Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Mini Gun, Molotovs, and a Grenade Launcher. If things get bad, you can get up close and personal with the zombies using your chainsaw. Its 4 player action on X-Box live. Well worth the purchase. Nothing like mowing down a group of about 50 zombies with a mini gun Laughing

Hmmm...this is on the PSN as well, I may have to check it out.

I've just been rocking out on Guitar Hero 5 and trying to do the combat challenges on Batman.

118What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Borrowed my buddies PS2 a while back since mine died a few years ago when I was in the middle of a few games. All I've really been playing though is Madden 07 (the last Madden I bought, I buy it about every three years) I just made 32 custom teams and replaced the real teams and did a fantasy draft with fake players. It's pretty awesome. I'm the Cincinnati Redbees, and I'm 5and 1. I play on All pro with Ten minute quarters with the accelerated clock on. I find that's the best to keep your stats equal with the fifteen minute quarters the computer plays.

119What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:MUA part 2 for the PS2
THEY MADE IT FOR THE PS2?!?!?! WANT!

http://realityfugitives.com/

120What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:Just downloaded Zombie Apocalypse for X-Box 360. This game is awesome! It's a top down shooter like Smash TV or Total Carnage. You get attacked by wave after wave of zombies and have to fend them off with a multitude of weapons including an M-16, RPG, dual Uzis, Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Mini Gun, Molotovs, and a Grenade Launcher. If things get bad, you can get up close and personal with the zombies using your chainsaw. Its 4 player action on X-Box live. Well worth the purchase. Nothing like mowing down a group of about 50 zombies with a mini gun Laughing
Dude you should try "Zombie Shooter" the PC game. It rocks fucking ass. That game has creatures ala Resident Evil coming at you in hordes... nothing like spending a solid 10 minutes mowing down an army of tentacle monsters using a plasma based mini gun while attempting to collect then set explosive charges all around a warehouse laboratory!

http://realityfugitives.com/

121What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Mini Ninjas, The House of the Dead Overkill, and Beatles Rockband

122What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:Mini Ninjas, The House of the Dead Overkill, and Beatles Rockband

How do you like Mini Ninjas?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

123What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm

krpykrwly wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:Mini Ninjas, The House of the Dead Overkill, and Beatles Rockband

How do you like Mini Ninjas?

Cute ninjas that kill other ninjas that later turn into animals. I also can turn into the animals (my fav the bear) and maul ninjas to death. Death + Cutesy = I can't help myself.

124What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:13 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

picked up bad company - was playing that last nite
not bad at all Smile i like how u can pretty much blow up ur way through the game through houses and buildings - booyah

125What're you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked it just for he dialouge...and Truck-a-saurus rex Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum