Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman: Arkham

+36
Thundermatts
Chief Kamachi
prescribeddrone
TweedThong
shark6495
Winter Decay
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Ska
Gandicles
darth__frodo
Chi-Town Spidey
Spider_Fan14
Metal Misfit
deadbolt85
MillionDollarGeek
jawn
SexyToaster
Esbat
Gojiratoho
Batman25JM
breatheasy
elijahdprophet
The_Donster
Lee
jaydee74
Airwolf
jester
FroZen
Angelina Armani
The Ignored One
potatojoe
shining knight
TheSteve
Mnemosis
Denim
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

If it's what I think you're talking about, yes. GREAT move.

77Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Gojiratoho wrote:
jester wrote:beat it Smile

I guess there are 3 slightly different endings depending on what difficulty you beat it on.

I read they were all the same, just three different characters are shown at the end.

I got the Bane ending.

Me too. I just wrapped up the game, the identity of the spirit of Arkham and all but 1 trophy. The one I'm missing is in the caves somewhere and I've gone back and forth looking for it. Makes me think that it's in Croc's lair, since it's the only section closed off to me. Does anyone else have any ideas? Also, how is it I'm only 85% done with the game, but I'm done with it? Do the challenges count as part of the game? If so, I'm screwed because I can't find that one trophy that will give me access to the last challenge hmm

Ska wrote:I hate the Scarecrow fights, those are so lame.

For me Ska, it was Poison Ivy. It reminded me of that part of Forced Unleashed where you are pulling down the Imperial Cruiser Rolling Eyes Although there was a little too much Scarecrow for my liking too. I can give the hallucinations created by him and Bane's amp'd up behavior a pass. For me, it was the side effects of the Titan chemicals. At the moment I'm debating on if I'm going to run one more time through the caves or start playing something else. I've been entrenched in this game for a few weeks now. Before I get too many WTF's and GASP, I have a 5 month old son that has his own schedule. So I usually play it off and on through the day and when he and the wife go to sleep.

78Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:Awesome game. I thought the Scarecrow levels were pretty fun and I loved sneaking around and jumping/grabbing guys while perched. Croc level was fairly lame though. I quickly traded it in at Gamestop while the getting was good once I beat it a few days ago. I'm ready for a sequel! Announce it! ANNOUNCE IT!!!!

I didn't see it myself, but has anyone heard that bit about Ra's?
the cameo in the morgue or his role in the sequel? If the latter, no, what is it?

79Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The_Donster wrote:
For me Ska, it was Poison Ivy. It reminded me of that part of Forced Unleashed where you are pulling down the Imperial Cruiser Rolling Eyes Although there was a little too much Scarecrow for my liking too. I can give the hallucinations created by him and Bane's amp'd up behavior a pass. For me, it was the side effects of the Titan chemicals. At the moment I'm debating on if I'm going to run one more time through the caves or start playing something else. I've been entrenched in this game for a few weeks now. Before I get too many WTF's and GASP, I have a 5 month old son that has his own schedule. So I usually play it off and on through the day and when he and the wife go to sleep.

Look up. I'm guessing it's a trophy hidden behind a destructible cieling panel. I don't specifically remember anything IN Croc's lair, but I do recall there being one that you had to rip the cieling apart to get to. The other thing to take into account is ziplining down there. When you get into the sewers, you go right to get to Croc's lair. I think there may have been something to the left.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
the cameo in the morgue or his role in the sequel? If the latter, no, what is it?

Did you go back to the morgue after you beat the game?

80Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
been something to the left.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Did you go back to the morgue after you beat the game?
no i haven't beaten it, but i hear he's gone when you return.

81Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yup! That's just awesome.

82Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've beaten it, now I'm going back and finding all the challenges and stuff. There's just 3 "?"'s I can't seem to get. Still, really ENJOYING this game!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

83Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Metal Misfit wrote:Heard this over the PA in the game and tried it out. Pretty cool tie-in.

http://www.arkhamcare.com/

Also: http://www.gothamcitymunicipal.com/

so the gothamcitymunicipal.com does not work right now but the arkham one does.... its very similar to the viral marketing they did for the dark knight... its awesome... if you need help logging into the employee id stuff check this site out http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=91393

also try calling 1888-8 arkham.... (1-888-827-5426) if you dont have letters on your phone....

btw the game was a load of fun and was a great rainy weekend killer

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

84Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wnet to the morgue a couple times and so far i haven't seen Ras' body. Where is he?

85Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

If you go to the morgue early in the game, he's in a body bag, toe tagged. He's the answer to one of the riddles, in fact. If you go later in the game, his body is gone.

86Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:29 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Mnemosis, whatever I am looking for in the caves, it's not on the secret map. It's one of those secret location trophies that is shown in the riddles, but not on the map. Once I wrap my head around beating the extreme challange, I'll swing through the caves again. Unfortunately I have to go through those damn labyrinth's too. I wasn't a big fan of those either and had to look at the map to see where I was supposed to be going when I was playing the game.

87Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... could it be one of the invisible question marks? That only appear when Detective mode is on? I remember one of those being VERY tricky to find.

88Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:If you go to the morgue early in the game, he's in a body bag, toe tagged. He's the answer to one of the riddles, in fact. If you go later in the game, his body is gone.
i saw a vid of Ras' cameo and it says his corpse is in Dr. Young's office.

89Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, shit, you're right! Wasn't the morgue at all.

90Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Oh, shit, you're right! Wasn't the morgue at all.
your're welcome, sensei.

91Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Really? It wasn't a toe tag in the morgue? Must have been a file then for it to be in Young's office?

92Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Found this. You guys may have seen it, but it is all the nods to characters that aren't really in the game. There's four pages. Lot of really cool, little things.
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-28-hidden-characters-in-batman-arkham-asylum/a-20090902115717671032

93Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:48 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The_Donster wrote:Really? It wasn't a toe tag in the morgue? Must have been a file then for it to be in Young's office?

No, it's definitely a toe tag, but now that he mentions it, I seem to remember it being somewhere weird.

94Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i have a new question;
i'm in the library part of the Arkham Manor and the Joker has two people strapped together and there's like a timer counting down. How do i get past the electric doors blocking me from rescuing them?

also for the cameos of Batman's rouges gallery, here's a guide to finding them (careful though, spoilers i didn't read all the way):
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-28-hidden-characters-in-batman-arkham-asylum/a-20090902115717671032

95Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Isn't that the link BlueMaxx just posted?

Anyhow... you have to climb through the vents to get up to chandelier and then cut it down with a batarang. It's one of the coolest bits in the game, I think.

96Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:23 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

yea climb to the top and cut down the chandelier. I would not say its the coolest, it was the most aggravating Mad for me..... but after that it gets very cool very quick....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

97Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I just love how Batman it is. Oh, I've got a bunch of guys I've got to take out. I'll batarang a chandelier onto their heads!

98Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Finally found that last trophy Mnemosis,
Spoiler:
So now with me finishing that and the challenges up I'm wondering why I'm still at 86%. Anyone have any thoughts on how to wrap things up? Do I need to play the game under the different difficulty levels to wrap it up?

99Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm

TweedThong

TweedThong
Cadet
Cadet

The combat and predator challenges from the main menu count towards the 100% completion.

100Batman: Arkham - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The_Donster wrote:So now with me finishing that and the challenges up I'm wondering why I'm still at 86%. Anyone have any thoughts on how to wrap things up? Do I need to play the game under the different difficulty levels to wrap it up?

When you say "the challenges" do you mean unlocking all of them? Or beating each one. Because you have to beat each one for a 100%

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum