Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

+38
goatt
Spider_Fan14
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Airwolf
darth__frodo
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
ChrisToPhenom
kreepfan
blue halo
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
Rath99
Dr. Jonathan Crane
gangsternerd
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Foxy
superdoug
Toothgrinder
shining knight
Esbat
FroZen
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
krpykrwly
Silent K
Tripper McGee
Administrator
Ska
Lee
Joshua
Mnemosis
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Dear Mnemosis,

When is the straight guy showing up?
Alright, whoever's anus bleeds first loses?

*Everyone starts running around like a twisted Benny Hill skit*

Can you hear the music? Heh.
lmao

102Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The three things I've heard, with consistency, that women look for in a guy:
1.) He has to be funny
2.) He has to be taller than me
3.) Confidence

103Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I agree with funny or rather make them laugh. It lowers their defenses. The last time I picked up a girl without my wife's help or without throwing drugs at her I made her laugh. She was a gothic looking girl who had so much make-up on she looked like a zombie. It was exciting because I didn't know what I was getting. Anyway, she caught my eye and I was like "Whoa, look at you" and she just gave me a look of disgust but I followed it up with "I'll be your Frankenstein" which made her laugh and I was in. I stole the line from an old REM song "Crush with Eyeliner", I think. Turns out she's a nurse who loves to party and we still go out to this day.

104Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:The three things I've heard, with consistency, that women look for in a guy:
1.) He has to be funny
2.) He has to be taller than me
3.) Confidence

Where is "3 oz of cock"?

Toothgrinder wrote:I agree with funny or rather make them laugh. It lowers their defenses. The last time I picked up a girl without my wife's help or without throwing drugs at her I made her laugh. She was a gothic looking girl who had so much make-up on she looked like a zombie. It was exciting because I didn't know what I was getting. Anyway, she caught my eye and I was like "Whoa, look at you" and she just gave me a look of disgust but I followed it up with "I'll be your Frankenstein" which made her laugh and I was in. I stole the line from an old REM song "Crush with Eyeliner", I think. Turns out she's a nurse who loves to party and we still go out to this day.

PICS OR GTFO!
Twisted Evil

105Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:<----Never gotten rejected. And you guys have seen me. I'm not supe hot or anything. Granted I was a late bloomer, but every girl I've wanted to be with in someway, I've been with in some way.

And Esbat, go with humor. It's how I do it, but be sure it's humor that she can enjoy, and not humor that makes her uncomfortable. But you're a funny dude, and that goes a long way.

Okay, check. Now I just need to move to get away from all the nastiness around me that pervades the dating scene. Screw that its not even a dating scene its like a sex ring with the monthly shameful visit to the free clinic.

That and I'm really out "mexican'd". I've lived around too many latina and hispanic and mexican girls for waaaaaaaaaaay too long. (In the words of Knize) "WHERE ARE TEH WHITE WOMEN AT?"

http://realityfugitives.com/

106Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Those are MY words?

I love white women.

I love women of all colors, creeds, and nationalities.

Now, yummy down on this.

107Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Toothgrinder wrote:I agree with funny or rather make them laugh. It lowers their defenses. The last time I picked up a girl without my wife's help or without throwing drugs at her I made her laugh. She was a gothic looking girl who had so much make-up on she looked like a zombie. It was exciting because I didn't know what I was getting. Anyway, she caught my eye and I was like "Whoa, look at you" and she just gave me a look of disgust but I followed it up with "I'll be your Frankenstein" which made her laugh and I was in. I stole the line from an old REM song "Crush with Eyeliner", I think. Turns out she's a nurse who loves to party and we still go out to this day.

PICS OR GTFO!
Twisted Evil[/quote]

I don't have pics of her all gothed out but here's a couple with my wife.

Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 DSCN5203-1

Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 DSCN5218-1

I got better pics but when you guys post pics of girls sucking your dick so will I.

108Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Toothgrinder wrote:

PICS OR GTFO!
Twisted Evil

I got better pics but when you guys post pics of girls sucking your dick so will I.[/quote]

Damn all we got are pics of Jason "Finger Trap" Knize in action. Sad

http://realityfugitives.com/

109Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Frat_boy

110Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Chef BOOOYYYEEEEEEEE ardee

111Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

112Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is there such a thing as too much shower groping?

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

113Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:Dear Mnemosis,

When is the straight guy showing up?

lol!

Tripper McGee wrote:Is there such a thing as too much shower groping?

I can answer this. In my mind, No. In her mind, Yes.

114Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Tripper McGee wrote:Is there such a thing as too much shower groping?

Whose shower are you groping? Mine is very liberal, but others might not be so accepting.

Seriously, though... who's being groped? Are you groping yourself? No. Are you groping another person who's into you? No. Are you breaking into strangers' houses just to cop a feel while they bathe? No.

Basically, no would be my answer.

115Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How come your topic gets nailed to the forum, but Ska's, a more successful thread, does not? neutral

Laughing Wink I swear I'm not trying to start a fight. devil

116Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

117Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You're welcome.

118Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:You're welcome.
Thanks. Would've been much funnier if it was Mnemosis, though. Thought it was. Cool of you for keepin' him out of the hot water. tongue

119Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Come on you nerds

120Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Those are MY words?

I love white women.

I love women of all colors, creeds, and nationalities.

Now, yummy down on this.
Yes! I think I've put this on WUMB, but a great Skittles commercial would be a guy being fastforwarded throughout his day with women of all skin tones and hair colors. At the end, laying next to his last girl (redhead Twisted Evil ), he opens a bag and the screen says "Taste the Rainbow!" Genius, ya?

... Very Happy

121Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:18 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

I got better pics but when you guys post pics of girls sucking your dick so will I.[/quote]

If you care about that chick it's fucked up to talk about sharing pic of her sucking your dick

this about helping out other gents,not talking about some chick blowing you

122Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:07 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not to mention it's just crass since we have female posters.

123Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah

124Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gangsternerd wrote:
If you care about that chick it's fucked up to talk about sharing pic of her sucking your dick

Ya. There is a guy on WUMB who has the girl friends, and maybe he is dating one of them, but he always talks about how he's dated all of them and slept with them. Plus, he is...looks like he needs hygiene. Not to be mean, but I don't think friends want you saying that stuff, especially if it is true (which I predict it isn't.).

But ya, pictures? Come on. You guys are probably joking, but just throwin' that out there.

125Ask a Straight Guy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:
gangsternerd wrote:

Ya. There is a guy on WUMB who has the girl friends, and maybe he is dating one of them, but he always talks about how he's dated all of them and slept with them. Plus, he is...looks like he needs hygiene. Not to be mean, but I don't think friends want you saying that stuff, especially if it is true (which I predict it isn't.).

But ya, pictures? Come on. You guys are probably joking, but just throwin' that out there.

I think I know who you're talking about, but I don't think he's ever claimed to have bedded any of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum