The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

41 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Thundermatts


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rape.

View user profile

42 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Thundermatts


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just kidding! Seriously though, you already know a girl who will fuck you no strings attached. You just don't know it yet. Co workers is always good, as are friends who aren't like in the friend friend circle. I'm sure there's one girl at least that you flirt with all the time, and who flirts back. In my experiences, that usually means she's willing to blow you at the least. Know anyone like that? Theres your answer. If not, I know it's lame, but hit up bars.

View user profile

43 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Silent K


Administrator
Administrator
Thundermatts wrote:Just kidding! Seriously though, you already know a girl who will fuck you no strings attached. You just don't know it yet. Co workers is always good, as are friends who aren't like in the friend friend circle. I'm sure there's one girl at least that you flirt with all the time, and who flirts back. In my experiences, that usually means she's willing to blow you at the least. Know anyone like that? Theres your answer. If not, I know it's lame, but hit up bars.

Most of the ladies I know are taken or out of range. As for co-workers, that's a dead end, unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac. The roommate brings home friends from work all the time, and those are usually the best possibilities, and I was kinda making time with one, recently, but not sure if she's feeling it. We talked for a good long time, and I was on my A game, but alas, it ended with what doctors would refer to as "dryness of the dick".

At this point in my life, I'm just really fucking lazy in regards to women. I don't really have the time or energy to put into a girlfriend, and I'm not gonna go out of my way to find some chick to bang, either. But if they happen to show up on my doorstep, I'm all for it. If I don't get my rocks off for another few years until I have a legit relationship...then so be it...I went 24 years without it, prior. I'd just like some lovely young lady to treat me like a piece of meat for a night, and vice versa.


------------------------------------
View user profile

44 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Thundermatts


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
So go to the bar. It's not work, you get to drink.

View user profile

45 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Mnemosis


The Robert Frost of Poop
Silent K wrote:
At this point in my life, I'm just really fucking lazy in regards to women. I don't really have the time or energy to put into a girlfriend, and I'm not gonna go out of my way to find some chick to bang, either. But if they happen to show up on my doorstep, I'm all for it. If I don't get my rocks off for another few years until I have a legit relationship...then so be it...I went 24 years without it, prior. I'd just like some lovely young lady to treat me like a piece of meat for a night, and vice versa.

So you want to eat her and eleven of her friends and then miss the end of GI Joe to say goodbye to them?


------------------------------------
View user profile

46 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Mnemosis


The Robert Frost of Poop
Thundermatts wrote:So go to the bar. It's not work, you get to drink.

You've never been to my bank


------------------------------------
View user profile

47 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

superdoug


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:
So you want to eat her and eleven of her friends and then miss the end of GI Joe to say goodbye to them?


This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.

View user profile

48 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Joshua


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:
unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac.
That's a tough call.

View user profile

49 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Mnemosis


The Robert Frost of Poop
superdoug wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
So you want to eat her and eleven of her friends and then miss the end of GI Joe to say goodbye to them?


This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.

OMG THAT'S AWESOME!


------------------------------------
View user profile

50 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Mnemosis


The Robert Frost of Poop
Joshua wrote:
Silent K wrote:
unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac.
That's a tough call.

I'm tighter.


------------------------------------
View user profile

51 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 pm

superdoug


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Silent K wrote:
unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac.
That's a tough call.

I'm tighter.


Pffft. Two words, my friend: Baby's fist.


Wink Laughing

View user profile

52 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Mnemosis


The Robert Frost of Poop
Holding an apple?


------------------------------------
View user profile

53 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Joshua


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
superdoug wrote:
This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.
I'm still trying to riddle it out.

View user profile

54 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Silent K


Administrator
Administrator
Thundermatts wrote:So go to the bar. It's not work, you get to drink.
Not my scene. Although, concerts, especially SoulSwitch concerts where I'm in some sort of official capacity, I can work my magic.

But honestly...where's the jump? Where does it go from flirting to "let's fuck"? Do I need to keep an eye out for a signal?


------------------------------------
View user profile

55 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Joshua


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:
But honestly...where's the jump? Where does it go from flirting to "let's fuck"?
I think you have to be an unscrupulous asshole to do that. And you sir, are neither of those things.

View user profile

56 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Thundermatts


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Personal experience, the flirting just takes a more, sexual turn. it starts goofy, fun, and then it just sort of clicks to less giggling and more i want you inside me. And that's how it's been with each girl I got with without dating her. Which is most of the girls I had relations with.

View user profile

57 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

superdoug


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:Holding an apple?


(tighter than)

View user profile

58 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Mnemosis


The Robert Frost of Poop
Joshua wrote:
superdoug wrote:
This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.
I'm still trying to riddle it out.

What did Knize eat 12 of that made him miss the end of GI Joe?


------------------------------------
View user profile

59 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Joshua


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:
What did Knize eat 12 of that made him miss the end of GI Joe?
Oh, I didn't know he missed the end of G.I. Joe.

View user profile

60 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Silent K


Administrator
Administrator
Joshua wrote:
I think you have to be an unscrupulous asshole to do that. And you sir, are neither of those things.
I do have scruples. I also have a dry dick. Obviously, I'm a sweetheart. However, if a young lady is looking for nothing but a good time, as am I, whose to say we can't get our respective jollies off?

Thundermatts wrote:Personal experience, the flirting just takes a more, sexual turn. it starts goofy, fun, and then it just sort of clicks to less giggling and more i want you inside me. And that's how it's been with each girl I got with without dating her. Which is most of the girls I had relations with.

I think that's pretty fucking good advice.


------------------------------------
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum