Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL 2010 Season

+18
DickGrayson007
rittdk01
Demonweasel
Fresh03
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
goatt
Thundermatts
potatojoe
Hannibal king
jaydee74
vikoros
Heytherejeffro
Bigtymin504
Off_White_Lantern
Dr Awkward
Denim
Rath99
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I feel your pain man.

227NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I'm hoping for a Packers/Jets Superbowl.

228NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cutler is a BUM!! That is a piss poor display of leadership.

229NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Rath99 wrote:Cutler is a BUM!! That is a piss poor display of leadership.

Thats why the Bears are NEVER going anywhere with him at QB. He wants to be an elite QB he needs to do something when it matters. Brees, Manning, Favre and Brady would need to be carted off the field to not return from a "knee" injury like that with a trip to the Super Bowl as the prize.

Although that backup looked MUCH better than Cutler so who knows another QB situation in Chicago?

230NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:I feel your pain man.

U look like David Blaine the street magic guy.

231NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jets made a game of it after getting killed in the first half. I'm going to miss Rex's mouth lol.

Packers vs Steelers. This should be a good one.

232NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wooooo! Go Steelers! Very Happy

233NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Quite satisfied to see the Jets sent home. Smile Trash talk works best after you've won a Superbowl or two.
Packers vs Steelers should be a hell of a Superbowl. I'll be rooting for the Pack, mainly cuz Rodgers is a beast and I love his game. He's got a cannon for an arm and he can move on his feet. He'll be elite for the next decade.

Off_White_Lantern wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:I feel your pain man.

U look like David Blaine the street magic guy.

Never heard that one before but okay. Laughing

234NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Best parts of the Jets v Steelers game....Mark Sanchez wiping his snot on Brunell....Mendenhall dry humping his QB lol

235NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Best parts of the Jets v Steelers game....Mark Sanchez wiping his snot on Brunell....Mendenhall dry humping his QB lol

I missed a lot of the game but that actually happened? Shocked

Rath99 wrote:Packers vs Steelers. This should be a good one.
I'm looking forward to it.

236NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:12 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ to kill the clock the Steelers would hesitate before taking a knee. So mendenhall would fall on top of rothlesburger to protect him, and then proceeded to dry hump him Laughing

237NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Best parts of the Jets v Steelers game....Mark Sanchez wiping his snot on Brunell....Mendenhall dry humping his QB lol

Those were definitely the highlights for me. Laughing

238NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So word is out that Cutler tore his MCL yesterday. To add to the Cutler criticism, Saints FB Heath Evans just came on ESPN's First Take and revealed that Brees played the last 6 weeks of the season with a torn MCL and just kept it under wraps.

Wow. We had heard that Brees strained his MCL earlier in the season, but never that it was torn. He didn't look right for a lot of the season and now we know why. The fact that he played with it just shows his toughness, but also the fact that he tried his best to keep it a secret just shows his selflessness. Evans even apologized to Brees for revealing it now. I know every injury is different so we don't know the extent of Cutler's, but this definitely doesn't help his image.

239NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^sprained MCL = torn MCL

240NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:^^sprained MCL = torn MCL

Brees was said to have strained his MCL though, not sprained.

241NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

aaa ok. Reading is fun for mentals lol

242NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

aaa ok. Reading is fun for mentals lol

Haha no it's just a one letter difference so easy mistake. Wink

243NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:So word is out that Cutler tore his MCL yesterday. To add to the Cutler criticism, Saints FB Heath Evans just came on ESPN's First Take and revealed that Brees played the last 6 weeks of the season with a torn MCL and just kept it under wraps.

Wow. We had heard that Brees strained his MCL earlier in the season, but never that it was torn. He didn't look right for a lot of the season and now we know why. The fact that he played with it just shows his toughness, but also the fact that he tried his best to keep it a secret just shows his selflessness. Evans even apologized to Brees for revealing it now. I know every injury is different so we don't know the extent of Cutler's, but this definitely doesn't help his image.

It was a low level tear which is also called a minor sprain lol. If he tore that in a major way he wouldnt have walked off the field. Manning had one for most of the season and had a bursa sack swell and get infected in his knee a few seasons ago. He got it taken out in Feb AFTER the season was over.

244NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^actualy a level 2. There are 3 levels with 3 being the most severe

245NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Rath99 wrote:^^actualy a level 2. There are 3 levels with 3 being the most severe

Yeah thats what the Bears are saying anyway Rolling Eyes

Had to suck being the Bears and having to hope that he needed surgery or something to warrant coming out of that game.

246NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^Does anyone here think that the Bears may have messed with the results so that their QB looks a little better to their fans?

247NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Rath99 wrote:^^Does anyone here think that the Bears may have messed with the results so that their QB looks a little better to their fans?

The fact that they called a sprain a tear proves that. I know a sprain is technically a minor tear but until now they saved that term for a complete tear and anything else was called a sprain. It needs 1-2 weeks to heal up and needs no surgery it wasnt anything major so calling it a level whatever is pointless.

I live in Fort Wayne which is right in the middle of Chicago and Indy so theres tons of Bears fans here. I work with a bunch and they dont want Cutler back next year and u cant blame them. The number of Youtube clips of his jersey burnings that popped up after the game are an indication about how the fans feel.

248NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

As a Bears fan and a resident of this fine city, I hold nothing against the guy (Cutler). I'd rather have him on the sidelines than getting pummeled behind our duct taped o-line. We lost that game purely on coaching. An end around on a third and three, out of a timeout?? You have one of the best FG kickers in the league and instead of a 49 yard FG, you punt??? TODD COLLINS????!!! Lovie Smith is a GREAT defensive coach, but his HEAD COACHING skills are terrible. Jay Cutler didn't lose us that game the coaching staff did.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

249NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 am

rittdk01

rittdk01
Cadet
Cadet

Cutler is a piece of shit. They sent him out after looking at the knee and he took himself back out. Fuck toughness whatever the championship game u shouldnt walk off the field. He needs to go right now. No REAL Bears fan wants that guy anywhere near the team next year. Period

First playoff since we lost the Super Bowl so its not like theres a lot of chances. Once in a lifetime chance and Cutler walked off the field to ride an exercise bike and sulk? wtf

Hes one of the biggest dicks anyway so dont feel bad for him.

250NFL 2010 Season - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:46 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

rittdk01 wrote:Cutler is a piece of shit. They sent him out after looking at the knee and he took himself back out. Fuck toughness whatever the championship game u shouldnt walk off the field. He needs to go right now. No REAL Bears fan wants that guy anywhere near the team next year. Period

First playoff since we lost the Super Bowl so its not like theres a lot of chances. Once in a lifetime chance and Cutler walked off the field to ride an exercise bike and sulk? wtf

Hes one of the biggest dicks anyway so dont feel bad for him.

Never said I felt bad for him. He played like shit before he sat down. If you're insinuating i'm not a Bears fan you got another thing coming buddy. I've been watching this team since I popped out the womd and survived through Wanstedt, Cade Macnown, Moses Moreno, Eric Kramer, Jim Miller, Henry Burris, Marc Columbo bullshit. To watch this team be one game away from the super bowl. I didn't sleep that night I was so pissed about that game. Don't question my fandom to this team.

Any SMART Bears fan would know that with a better/bigger #1 wide receiver, an offensive line that didn't give up the MOST SACKS IN THE NFL, AND A COMPETENT COACHING STAFF that doesn't call an end around on a third and three when you have been SHREDDING, a fantastic Packers defense that had no idea how to defend Haine in the two min drill.

P.S. Jay Cutler didn't tell the coaching staff to play Todd Collins, a worthless 6th stringer ( pure hyperbole, I'm being nice he should be the backup on flag football team in a rec league for men over 40) AND he didn't tell Lovie punt when you can pull a 49 yd field goal with one of the best field goal kickers in the league in cold weather.

This game was an indictment on Lovie Smith as a Head Coach and Ron Martz as a play caller... In no simpler terms, they are bad at game management and game adjustments. The two things you better do right if you want to be a coach in this league.

So before you start the Cutler lynching mob you should sit back and as a Bears Fan truly look at your team from management to the players analyze, evaluate, and THINK before you speak.

BEARS FAN

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum