Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL 2010 Season

+18
DickGrayson007
rittdk01
Demonweasel
Fresh03
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
goatt
Thundermatts
potatojoe
Hannibal king
jaydee74
vikoros
Heytherejeffro
Bigtymin504
Off_White_Lantern
Dr Awkward
Denim
Rath99
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jets v Raven delayed due to a thunderstorm in the area. They are looking at a 7:30 start

27NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jets offense. yikes

28NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

With all the hype surrounded by the Jets defense they forgot that the offense does have to put up points. Six first downs! Is the Ravens defense that good or is the Jets offense really that bad?

29NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

The Cowboys game made me sick to my stomach. That was one of the worst plays I've ever seen in my life (the end of the first half). The worst part of the deal is the Cowboys didn't get beaten by the Redskins... they simply lost to them. The Redskins played like crap too... we just played worse.

There were small glimpses of hope... Austin did amazing... but overall very disappointing.

30NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Panic at the big D. Dallas was just about everyones pick to go to the Super Bowl but 0-2 is not a good way to start things. I thought they would turn things around against the Bears but they made too many mistakes and slowed up on pass rushing the second half. Started out looking like the Dallas everyone expected but they fizzled.

31NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Love it when Dallas implodes Smile

32NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Love it when Dallas implodes Smile
Always good times.

33NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That Washington Houston game was crazy. Houston looking very good...offensively anyway

34NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Colts have the Super Bowl hangover my ass. Dont know how many talking heads I heard that from after the weak defensive showing against Houston. Had a feeling it was more getting into the swing of the regular season since it was the very first game of 2010.

Had everything going perfectly against the Giants. Reggie Wayne dropped one pass and the fourth string running back fumbled at the end of the game but other than that a perfect showing. Didnt have a game that perfect all last season. Watch out the Colts are back and look better than ever. Im pulling for another Colts and Bears Super Bowl this year.

35NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

jaydee74 wrote:
Always good times.

Miles Austin and Kim K. broke up, so sorry Dallas no SuperBowl this year for you. Laughing

36NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Always good times.
Twisted Evil

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Colts have the Super Bowl hangover my ass. Dont know how many talking heads I heard that from after the weak defensive showing against Houston. Had a feeling it was more getting into the swing of the regular season since it was the very first game of 2010.

Had everything going perfectly against the Giants. Reggie Wayne dropped one pass and the fourth string running back fumbled at the end of the game but other than that a perfect showing. Didnt have a game that perfect all last season. Watch out the Colts are back and look better than ever. Im pulling for another Colts and Bears Super Bowl this year.
Ew Bears?

It is funny how everyone overreacts to one week in the NFL. You lose one and the sky is falling, you win one and everyone crowns you. I think we all need to remember this thing is a marathon not a race.

37NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Colts have the Super Bowl hangover my ass. Dont know how many talking heads I heard that from after the weak defensive showing against Houston. Had a feeling it was more getting into the swing of the regular season since it was the very first game of 2010.

Talking heads need something to talk about. The Jets came in with a lot of hype and after week one people were throwing them under the bus. Look at how well they played yesterday. I think the same thing will happen with the Cowboys. As much as I want to see them fall on their face they will be a tough team to play when they get their shit together.

Bears? scratch

38NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Always good times.

I love you

39NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:32 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugly, ugly Saints win...but I'll take it! Laughing

40NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Sloppy Saints 49ers game. Four fumbles shake my head those niners had butter on their hands. Reggie Bush broke his leg trying to recover his dropped ball and is out for six weeks.

41NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jets WR Braylon Edwards was busted this morning on a DUI. What a moron!!

42NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I knew someone would kill themselves just to get out of being on a team with Tebow.

For real though, as someone who has had his own on going struggles with depression, my heart always goes out to those who anyone who commits suicide leaves behind. Suicide is an easy way to get through pain, but the pain it leaves behind will never be worth it. Obviously I feel for anyone who takes their own life as well, but it's really the people who cared about him, and the many who probabaly had no idea he was hurting who need our well wishes now.

43NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:43 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:For real though, as someone who has had his own on going struggles with depression, my heart always goes out to those who anyone who commits suicide leaves behind. Suicide is an easy way to get through pain, but the pain it leaves behind will never be worth it. Obviously I feel for anyone who takes their own life as well, but it's really the people who cared about him, and the many who probabaly had no idea he was hurting who need our well wishes now.

Well said good sir.

44NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:42 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
For real though, as someone who has had his own on going struggles with depression, my heart always goes out to those who anyone who commits suicide leaves behind. Suicide is an easy way to get through pain, but the pain it leaves behind will never be worth it. Obviously I feel for anyone who takes their own life as well, but it's really the people who cared about him, and the many who probabaly had no idea he was hurting who need our well wishes now.

Well said TMatts

With his injuries mounting he was worried about a life without football. He apparently told friends if that was the case then he might as well kill himself. Because of his personality his friends didn't take the threat seriously. Sad story. The Broncos said they would take care of his 1 year old son.

45NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Always good times.
Twisted Evil

Ew Bears?

It is funny how everyone overreacts to one week in the NFL. You lose one and the sky is falling, you win one and everyone crowns you. I think we all need to remember this thing is a marathon not a race.

I live close to Fort Wayne and the Bears and Colts are about even in proximity to where I live. Unless their late or Monday games CBS always plays the Colts and Fox plays the Bears. All the stores carry mostly Colts and Bears merchandise and just about everyone follows one or the other. So needless to say its the biggest rivalry that can occur here in Indiana.

46NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Rath99 wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:

Well said TMatts

With his injuries mounting he was worried about a life without football. He apparently told friends if that was the case then he might as well kill himself. Because of his personality his friends didn't take the threat seriously. Sad story. The Broncos said they would take care of his 1 year old son.

He was only 23 and he didnt even give the knee time to heal. Today 99% of athletes come back after knee surgery and a bunch have had more than one. Even without playing the guy could be a coach or scout or something and still be involved in football.

I bet they check his blood and find steroids in it. That crap imbalances u and makes u do crazy things. In any case a real sad story.

47NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Always good times.
Twisted Evil

Ew Bears?

I live close to Fort Wayne and the Bears and Colts are about even in proximity to where I live. Unless their late or Monday games CBS always plays the Colts and Fox plays the Bears. All the stores carry mostly Colts and Bears merchandise and just about everyone follows one or the other. So needless to say its the biggest rivalry that can occur here in Indiana.

I tend to forget about how close Indiana and Chicago are to each other. Makes sense then I guess...but still lol.

48NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Off_White_Lantern wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Always good times.
Twisted Evil

Ew Bears?

I tend to forget about how close Indiana and Chicago are to each other. Makes sense then I guess...but still lol.

Yep Fort Wayne is almost exactly the same distance between Indy and Chicago. Dungy even joked before the Bears and Colts Super Bowl that SB 41 should be held in Fort Wayne.

Okay I would love to see your Saints and Colts in a rematch as well. Theres a lot of Purdue people here obviously and Drew Brees was a huge player way before he played for New Orleans and won the SB. I have a Brees bobble doll that I got from Purdue when I was watching Indiana and Purdue football game. My wife was attending PU at the time and got me three bobbles signed during an alumni event on campus (brees, gene Keady and Mike Alstott) The brees one even has his birth mark lol.

49NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why kick a field goal on 1st down from the 11 yd line, Sean Payton?? hmm

I'll never understand our kicker Garrett Hartley. He'll kick long game winners to send us to the Superbowl, but miss chip shots from under 30 yards. We gave away a big loss to a division opponent. Hope this at least wakes us up and makes us play up to our potential again. Still a lot of football to be played.

50NFL 2010 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL 2010 Season Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

that Saints/Falcons game was intense

http://twitter.com/Juswise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum