Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+65
Aussiemandias
Fresh03
AlienIncognito
kreepfan
(._Y_.)
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sandman
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
Spider_Fan14
Demonweasel
blue halo
The Ignored One
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
Denim
TheUnalteredOne
Gojiratoho
SexyToaster
Toothgrinder
jaydee74
Angelina Armani
NorrinRadd
Ben Akers
The_Donster
Time Consumer
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
supervenom
grneyedsngr
melvinlikechris
Batman25JM
Ric Magnum
DickGrayson007
Lantern Lite
Airwolf
Mnemosis
hrdwrkngXsoldier
krpykrwly
Thundermatts
Splitty
shiky800
deadbolt85
Astro13Zombie
gangsternerd
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
shining knight
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
Debaser77
rwe1138
Big PUN
Lee
FroZen
alucardbarnivous
Silent K
Administrator
LordD3r3k
Esbat
Joshua
Foxy
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
69 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Only storybook album I ever had was the LotR. Do you still have it, Doug? Can you scan in some pics of Hiss? wub

Oh, geez. Lemme ask my sister if she has it, and if she doesn't, I'll get her to ask our dad if he's got them stashed away somewhere. When I moved away from home, I left stuff like that behind for her to enjoy, as she was still a young'un.

52Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 F14a3e

no other words needed

53Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This should tide you over, TC:

Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Sirhiss2

Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Sirhiss

Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Prince-John-walt-disneys-robin-hood

54Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm almost tempted to use that last one as my wumb icon

55Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! I had the same thought, Dave! Must be something in the Scottish blood that urges us to take power from the sitting king. Laughing

56Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha!

57Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched The Wind That Shakes the Barley yesterday. Moments in the movie are difficult to watch, but it's worth it. It's a powerful movie. Highly recommended.

58Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Ha! I had the same thought, Dave! Must be something in the Scottish blood that urges us to take power from the sitting king. Laughing

<grin>
My lineage is both English and Scottish.

"If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out."

I ain't afraid of no king.

Well. Almost.

Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Burger10

http://www.tamarasanime.com

59Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched "Red Dawn."

"All that hate's gonna burn you up. kid."
"It keeps me warm."

http://www.tamarasanime.com

60Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Just watched "Red Dawn."

"It keeps me warm."
Great movie. Fuck Communism!

61Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:26 am

Big PUN

Big PUN
Cadet
Cadet

I am 10 seconds away from watching X-Men Origins : Wolverine

I'll report back later sans spoilers.

62Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:58 am

Big PUN

Big PUN
Cadet
Cadet

Ok, i've finished the movie... but I think it might be best not to comment.

63Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Joshua wrote:

"It keeps me warm."
Great movie. Fuck Communism!
WOLVERINES!!!

64Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Watched the Wolvie portion of Hulk Vs. Good stuff, but way more blood than I expected.

65Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"It keeps me warm."

FUCK YEAH!! Love that movie.

66Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:58 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:

"Welcome to New Hampshire. Except for being Tax Exempt, we suck."

Reminds me of something...what the hell was it...oh yeah...it's... Toll Booth Willy:

:::car pulls up:::

Toll Booth Willy: Welcome ta Wista! Dawla twenty five please.
Driver1: Hey! How ya doin Toll Booth Willy?
Toll Booth Willy: Goood, thanks for askin pup.
Driver1: That's great, considerin you're a fuckin idiot. (drives away)
Toll Booth Willy: GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL COME RIGHT OUTTA THE BOOTH AND FUCKING WHACK YA! YOU FUCKIN PRICK!

Driver2: Hey, hey Willy how's it goin?
Toll Booth Willy: Hey can't complain pup. How's by you?
Driver2: Oh great great. How much?
Toll Booth Willy: The state charge is a dawla twenty five pup.
Driver2: That's fine. Now should I give you the money or should I just shove the quarters directly up your fat ass Hee Heeeee (throws quarters, drives off)
Toll Booth Willy: WHY YOU FUCKIN HAAAD ON! I'LL FUCKING COTTONFISH YOU'RE FUCKING HEAD WITH A LOUISVILLE FUCKIN SLUGGAH! WHADDYA THINKA THAT ASS FUCK?!

Driver3: Hi, Willy.
Toll Booth Willy: Oh, nice to see ya mam not a bad day, ah?
Driver3: Well, I'm a little lost. Could you help me out? I hear you're the best with directions.
Toll Booth Willy: Well, I know my way around New England I can tell ya that much. So where ya headed?
Driver3: Well, I was just wondering which exactly is the best way to drive up your ass. You know if you'd tell me I'd appreciate it, you fucking prick. (cruises off)
Toll Booth Willy: YOU FUCKIN BITCH! FUCK YOU! YOU FORGOT TO PAY THE FUCKIN TOLL YOU DIRTY WHORE! I'LL FUCKING DROP YOU WID A BOOT TO DA FUCKING SKULL YOU c-- GUZZLING QUEEEN!

Driver4: Hey Willy.
Toll Booth Willy: Hey how are ya?
Driver4: Here's a dollar twenty five and go fuck yourself.
Toll Booth Willy: Dah! YOU FUCKIN PRICK! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A FUCKIN BOTTLE CAP YOU FUCKIN SON OF A FUCK! EAT SHIT! EAT MY SHIT!
-ac

BTW: I do an awsome "Toll Booth Willy" impersonation.

67Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched Appaloosa today and absolutely adored it. While Hollywood doesn't produce as many Westerns as I would prefer, it does seem that the few they churn out are always solid. This was one of the best. Viggo Mortensen was fabulous.

68Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Last great western I saw was Tombstone. "I'll be your huckleberry." My friends were using that line for months till we basically got sick of it.

69Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tombstone was all right, but I never got into it the way so many other people did.

70Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Tombstone was all right, but I never got into it the way so many other people did.

It's a pretty good movie...pot helps. Smile

71Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Sorry, I'm drug-free.

72Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:41 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
FroZen wrote:
Sorry, I'm drug-free.

oooohhh....then no help for you!! Laughing

Terrible movie that there is absoloutly no help for:

The New World

73Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:

The New World
Yeah, I had to turn that one off about 20 or 30 minutes into it.

74Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:50 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
FroZen wrote:

The New World
Yeah, I had to turn that one off about 20 or 30 minutes into it.

first attempt 30 mins...second attempt 40 mins and gave up forever. The shitty thing is I own the fucking dvd!! It was a Christmas gift and now it just sits there, taunting me, sayin "Yeah that's right bitch...I'm the one movie here that you couldn't finish!!" Maybe I should set it on fire and post the pics/video.

75Seen any movies lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Richard Pryor: Here and Now. A concert film from 1983. Great stuff from one of the masters of comedy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum