Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, the A Team movie's been cast

+20
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
jaydee74
Sandman
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
MillionDollarGeek
Joshua
supervenom
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
rwe1138
Spaced4SimonPegg
TENIME_art
riv1
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bradley Cooper (the hangover)... Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck

Liam Neeson (taken)... Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith

Jessica Biel (hottie)... Lt. Sosa

Sharlto Copley (district 9)... Capt. 'Howling Mad' Murdock

Patrick Wilson (watchmen)... Lynch

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson (dry humper)... Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus

I'm usually the one, when people freak out about re-makes, movies based on TV shows/cartoons, that says "hey the original was what it was, don't hold it to some higher standard out of nostalgia", but, that being said, this doesn't excite me. I know my own personal choices for the cast was unrealistic/too expensive (Clooney, Pitt, Carrey, Duncan), but, this cast they've got doesn't seem fun. I mean, it's going to be "less funny, more slick", and it may turn out to be 10 kinds of awesome but, right now, not jazzed for it. The funny was a big part of the show, letting the serious have more impact when it happened. Ah well, i wish them the best in making a great movie!

2So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing about the original ever interested me, but with that cast, I can't wait to see this movie!!

3So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Talk about opposite reactions!

4So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

I agree that they need to stop with the remakes & [for money's sake]-sequels, and do more original things.

But I also severely enjoyed the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, and the original makes me want to vomit, so...

5So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Hopefully Liam will be in full Taken mode.

Last edited by rwe1138 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

6So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You had me at Jessica Biel....then you lost me Sad

7So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:03 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How so?

8So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

scratch

This was all announced about 6 months ago...the trailer should be out any day.

Anyways...excellent casting. I'm anxious for this one.

So, the A Team movie's been cast A-team-cast

So, the A Team movie's been cast The_a_team_first_look

9So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was a little busy 6 months ago. Must've missed it.

Anyway, thanks for the pics. Just confirms in my mind that this in no way resembles excellent casting.

10So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to think you're in the minority. WHo gives a shit about an A team flick? The only thing saving this is it's awesome cast.

11So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm used to being a minority. On many levels.

Well, here's hoping there's some major league chemistry going on with this cast that's not evident in the pics.

12So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol, what the fuck are you talking about?

13So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah I grew up on the tv show but this casting doesn't interest me at all. I'll wait until a trailer comes out but I have a feeling I'll be skipping this one.

14So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't get what chemsitry can be had from one promotional shot where it looks like they weren't even really together in the first place. God, ever day it seems nerds get quicker and quicker to bitch and condemn things.

15So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I have little to no interest in an A-Team movie, this cast looks pretty damn solid.

Rolling Eyes

16So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I don't get what chemsitry can be had from one promotional shot where it looks like they weren't even really together in the first place.
Uuuuuhhh....that's why i said i hope there's chemistry not evident in the photo.

Thundermatts wrote:God, ever day it seems nerds get quicker and quicker to bitch and condemn things.
Well, i'll cop to being a nerd, never said i wasn't (even own a Revenge of the Nerds Booger 69 t-shirt), but, i'm not condemning the film, even wished it the best in my first post. Just not impressed by the casting is all. God, every day it seems nerds get quicker and quicker to bitch about the posts of other nerds without actually understanding what they were actually trying to say.So, the A Team movie's been cast Crazy

17So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:While I have little to no interest in an A-Team movie, this cast looks pretty damn solid.

Rolling Eyes
What, like i'm not a minority, bitch?So, the A Team movie's been cast Ha_

18So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

where you getting these smiley faces?

19So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:where you getting these smiley faces?
agreed. iquiring minds want to know. Laughing

20So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:
Joshua wrote:While I have little to no interest in an A-Team movie, this cast looks pretty damn solid.

Rolling Eyes
You absolutely are, I just don't understand what that has to do with the price of tea in China.

21So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:28 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
riv1 wrote:

Rolling Eyes
You absolutely are, I just don't understand what that has to do with the price of tea in China.
what is the price of tea in China?

22So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
riv1 wrote:

Rolling Eyes
I was quipping with Matts. Doesn't anyone actually read anyone else's frikkin' posts here?!?So, the A Team movie's been cast Dazed

23So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:where you getting these smiley faces?

supervenom wrote:agreed. iquiring minds want to know. Laughing

I have a collection of smilies i use. got most of them years ago.So, the A Team movie's been cast SmileX

24So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:How so?

Just not a big fan of her. I wasn't impress with her actions in trying to get fired from 7th Heaven Rolling Eyes She also seems to take herself way to seriously.

25So, the A Team movie's been cast Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fair. She's uber hot, though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum