Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, the A Team movie's been cast

+20
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
jaydee74
Sandman
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
MillionDollarGeek
Joshua
supervenom
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
rwe1138
Spaced4SimonPegg
TENIME_art
riv1
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait to see this. I'm going tomorrow. I'm literally shaking in anticipation. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

52So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All my fears were unfounded. This was the best 2 hours i've had in the last 109!

53So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I absolutely LOVED the movie. I've never seen the show, but the movie was great. I laughed my ass off.

54So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never seen the show?!?

(my God, i'm old)

55So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

56So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

riv1 wrote:Never seen the show?!?

(my God, i'm old)
That's exactly what I said. "Never seen the show? Not even in syndication????"
I feel old too.

57So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's not like I've never heard of the show, and I've seen little clips. I knew about it; it's premise and everything, but I never bothered to watch it.

58So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Damn, I was all over that show. The guy who flips the jeep in the intro runs a stunt driving school out here.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

59So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

man I grew up on that show, I can't wait to see the movie I just don't know when I will have the time

60So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

I highly enjoyed it.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

61So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I highly recommend you go see this if you enjoyed the series. Being a series regular as well, I highly enjoyed it. It made me smile, laugh, and the movie has a ton of action. The plot was good too, it fits in well with everything else. So, "I love it when a good movie comes together!"

Add this to the short list of the movies that kicked ass from a TV Series. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

62So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I highly recommend this high recommendation. It really was a good fun couple of hours!

63So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just saw this movie. It was a lot of fun. Loved the story. Loved the interactions and I loved the origin portion of the movie. This was great.

64So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:16 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Just saw this movie. It was a lot of fun. Loved the story. Loved the interactions and I loved the origin portion of the movie. This was great.

yeah I loved the origin part too! I was not expecting that and just thought they would go with the whole team already established excpet for Murdock

65So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Just saw this movie. It was a lot of fun. Loved the story. Loved the interactions and I loved the origin portion of the movie. This was great.

yeah I loved the origin part too! I was not expecting that and just thought they would go with the whole team already established excpet for Murdock

Yeah. I love the whole explanation as to why B.A. was afraid to fly. Made a lot of sense. I also loved that he wasn't so irritable in this movie. I liked how Murdock was able to calm B.A. down with food. That was a great little character device. I also really felt that they were the characters. It felt like the A-Team to me. It was a lot of fun and except for the part where it seems that Liam Neeson got hooked back to smoking due to the movie, there was pretty much nothing about this movie I didn't love. I hope there is a sequel.

66So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw this last weekend and thought it was a fun movie. Murdock stole the show.

67So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I very much liked Murdock in this movie. He was well played.

68So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Just got back from watching it today! great flick! Very Happy

69So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was so much more than I thought it was going to be and I want this when it comes out on DVD. Yup. I liked it that much.

70So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

the one and only thing that pissed me off was the van was only in there for like 5 minutes!!

71So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 pm

springmaster6

springmaster6
Cadet
Cadet

Liked the movie but missed the cameos by Dirk Benedict & Dwight Schultz. They went by pretty quick. Noticed that the movie they watched in the Psych ward starred "Reginald Barclay" Which of course was the name of the character SHultz? played on Star Trek: TNG

72So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 3 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:the one and only thing that pissed me off was the van was only in there for like 5 minutes!!
Yeah. One minor thing but from a plot point, it doesn't bother me all that much.

springmaster6 wrote:Liked the movie but missed the cameos by Dirk Benedict & Dwight Schultz. They went by pretty quick. Noticed that the movie they watched in the Psych ward starred "Reginald Barclay" Which of course was the name of the character SHultz? played on Star Trek: TNG

They have extended scenes with both Dirk and Dwight after the credits and they are awesome. I noticed that as well and thought it was full of awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum