Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, the A Team movie's been cast

+20
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
jaydee74
Sandman
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
MillionDollarGeek
Joshua
supervenom
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
rwe1138
Spaced4SimonPegg
TENIME_art
riv1
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:45 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck this movie! Mr. T better make a fucken cameo.

27So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only thing that would make me wanna see this film is that the Scott brothers are making it.

28So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

This is a pretty good cast...I'll be checking it out. I was a big fan of the show back in the day as well.

And yes, there absolutely needs to be a Mr. T cameo...AND the original theme needs to be in the opening and closing credits.

29So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Fuck this movie! Mr. T better make a fucken cameo.

Nope, sorry. http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/12/28/mr-t-will-not-have-a-cameo-in-the-a-team/

30So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Aw, sharkfarts!

31So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Then fuck it. I wont watch it.

32So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Then fuck it. I wont watch it.

Rolling Eyes

33So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Nothing about the original ever interested me, but with that cast, I can't wait to see this movie!!
I feel the same. I never got into the original as a kid.

riv1 wrote:I was quipping with Matts. Doesn't anyone actually read anyone else's frikkin' posts here?!?[img]
Hear, hear. Course, even though you're using slang, someone'll point out the spelling of "fricking" is incorrect. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I'm not so sure about the film, the cast isn't awful by any means. I'm just not sure. SWAT was kind of bad. Many liked it, but I didn't. Didn't have a stellar cast like this, but it had decent actors and it just wasn't all that great to me.

34So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I was a fan of the show because I was a stupid kid. For the sake of nostalgia, I'm going to watch the movie and hopefully love it.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

35So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:02 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hopefully i will, too! Gonna be cool seeing that GMC van on the big screen!

36So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I bet the trailer will look really enticing. I mean, that cast, again, is pretty solid.

37So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, i'm interested in seeing the trailer...

38So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still don't know how I feel. To me action trailers can sometimes suck, even if the movie is great.

39So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:44 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked it. Looks like they kept the humor, despite what the movie sites said...!

40So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

Still don't know how I feel. To me action trailers can sometimes suck, even if the movie is great.

riv1 wrote:I liked it. Looks like they kept the humor, despite what the movie sites said...!

I saw the trailer when I went to see the Book of Eli. I have to admit I had a geek out moment when I realized what it was.

41So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

Wow. I'm......I'm impressed. I am interested in seeing this and I can't believe I would be saying that. What a very well done trailer.

42So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 1253581494595

43So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:36 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Newest trailer:

44So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanna see this! Smile I watched The A-Team all the time on TV.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

45So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:Newest trailer:

Spider-Man wrote:I wanna see this! Smile I watched The A-Team all the time on TV.

OH SHIT!! that looks awesome! this looks like they really got the tone and feel of the show!

46So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

They were shooting down planes with a tank that was parachuting out of another plane. I believe the answer is FUCK YES.

47So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:Newest trailer:

I am so impressed with this I don't have the words to express how jazzed I am with this movie. Looks awesome.

48So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Here are some words. Fuck and Yes.

49So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

This was a LOT of fun. It's pretty much this year's Star Trek: the script is lousy, but while that would severely handicap a Michael Bay movie, somehow, almost magically, the movie wound up being pretty damn entertaining anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

50So, the A Team movie's been cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the A Team movie's been cast Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

They are the best, and they specialize in the ridiculous.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum