Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movies Everyone Seems to Love, and the People Who Hate Them.

+22
Matt
azrael07
Goose
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
supervenom
kidspider2099
Silent K
Denim
Batman25JM
potatojoe
Combo Mo
melvinlikechris
Debaser77
Administrator
FroZen
superdoug
Joshua
TENIME_art
Thundermatts
Heytherejeffro
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rocky Horror Picture Show-I don't get it, I don't want to get it.

Napoleon Dynomite_I don't hate it, but I thought it was way overhyped

The Big Lebowski-Again, I am sure overhype ruined this one for me as well

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
ET
Jaws
The Wizard of Oz
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
This makes me sad.

Sorry. Laughing

melvinlikechris wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:ET
Jaws
The Wizard of Oz
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (I know this isn't a movie a lot of people love, but some do)

why do you hate Spielberg? Shocked

I'm just not a fan of his. I do like some of his stuff, but not a whole lot (though I haven't seen all of his movies).

As for The Wizard of Oz, I HATE that movie so much. It may very well be my least favorite movie ever. Everything in it creeps me out and I mean EVERYTHING. Even Dorothy.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eww! I hate Rocky Horror too!

ET just freaks me out when he looks like a dried up dog turd by the creek.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Top Gun
Jerry Maguire

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and don't care to.

Neither one ever appealed to me. don't know

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:

Laughing

Oh, PoJo. I want to have your spud babies.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Jaws
The Wizard of Oz
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (I know this isn't a movie a lot of people love, but some do)

You're INSANE, dude.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

potatojoe wrote:

lmao

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Jaws
The Wizard of Oz

You're INSANE, dude.

Eh. I just don't like those movies. ET freaked me out, and was just meh. Jaws bores me, and when I was little scared me. I already described my disdain for the Wizard of Oz. Raiders of the Lost Ark was boring, over hyped, and just not that good IMO. Temple of Doom was a piece of crap IMO.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How can you hate Wizard of Oz? its awesome. I love that movie.

i do get the wes anderson hate. I can't stand his movies i totally don't get them

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:How can you hate Wizard of Oz? its awesome. I love that movie.

Well, like I said, it freaks me out. It just did nothing for me. Also, I'm not a fan of old movies. In general I don't really care for movies made prior to the mid 70s. I just don't like the overall feel and style.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I hate this thread.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-man 2 is overrated. I don't hate it, but I barely like it.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good Will Hunting. sentimental drival.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I did not care for Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, X-Men, and X-Men 2. I am a comic movie snob.

I just hate what they did to Rogue in the X-movies, that pretty much just turned me off right there as far as the Spider-Man movies go, organic webs is where I got most upset. The idea that here was this kid who just studied who created his own formula gave me hope when I was a pre-teen. It got me intrested in learning science. Even though I never went through with it or achieved anything, I do owe a intrest in it to the invention of the spider web decvices.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I actually liked the organic webbing.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^I actually liked the organic webbing.

BLASPHAMY (I probably spelled that wrong, but I don't care)

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It makes much more sense from a story standpoint for the webs to be part of his mutation. Why not include the webbing along with spider-strength, spider-sense, wall-crawling, leaping, etc. etc. etc.?

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Plus...it gives us a great metaphor for being a teenager and shooting your webbing everywhere.

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I'm with you folks on the Rocky Horror Show and Napoleon Dynamite. But I would like to add Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End. I actually fell asleep half way through it. Oh yeah and Twilight.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The organic webbing didn't bother me because as a kid I didn't understand why that wasn't one of Peter's powers. None of my beefs with Spider-man 2 are based on deviations from source material, I just think it's a poorly told story.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know I'm going to get MAJOR crap for this (I did on the WUMB), but I didn't like Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was soooo difficult to not defend so many of the movies that, I might not love but, I really liked.

Heytherejeffro wrote:
-A Christmas Story: I mean, I get it, I just don't like it. I don't see how 24 hours of it makes any sense, but sure as shit, those sons of bitches pipe that flick all Christmas Day.
I've burnt myself out on A Christmas Story. Can't even stand to see a parody.

Heytherejeffro wrote:-Anything Monty Python: It might be funny once; no need to repeat the script at me verbatim. Teaching Medieval History opens me up to tons of assholes asking me if I taught the kids about the knights who say "neep" or whatever the fuck it is.
No, dick, I don't.
Heytherejeffro wrote:
Also, I think Monty Python fans are what makes me abhor Monty Python; they're ridiculously obnoxious about it.
I like Holy Grail. Still has a good few parts that make me laugh out-loud, but the show is really boring, and I've never got into any of the other movies.

Their fans can be obnoxious. You're stupid for not getting the humor. And, to be even more honest, I tend to laugh at parts that the fans don't really chuckle at. Like the Knights of Nee. Maybe I needed to be drunk? IDK. I'm like that with a lot of comedies, though. Laughing at the "wrong" times. Heh.

Denim wrote:Rocky Horror Picture Show-I don't get it, I don't want to get it.
potatojoe wrote:Eww! I hate Rocky Horror too!
Definitely. Rocky Horror...I just didn't get it.

Batman25JM wrote:Top Gun
Jerry Maguire
Ha! Yes! Both are so damned boring and full of themselves, especially Jerry Maguire.

Hannibal king wrote:Oh yeah and Twilight.
Twilight goes without saying. I've noticed you haven't said New Moon. Haven't you seen it yet?! Wink

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I know I'm going to get MAJOR crap for this (I did on the WUMB), but I didn't like Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
At this point I've just started telling myself that something very traumatic happened to you as a child involving a shower curtain ring salesmen.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm gonna sort of go Peter Griffin and make a bold one here. *sigh*

I did not care for Scarface. Did not care for Scarface. I didn't...didn't like it. Did not like it. Couldn't get into the movie. It...it insists upon itself. Takes forever getting in. Like 6 and a half hours. I've never seen the ending. I have tried on three seperate occassions to get through it and I get to the scene with the chainsaw in the tub and I get bored after that.

I love the Money Pit. That is the answer to anyone's statement. There you go.

tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum