Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Gay Guy!

+55
kerryart
Sapphire Gypsy
WonderWoman2.0
CherriesJubilee
C's Lady
colossus1979
Denim
Heytherejeffro
Tom
kidspider2099
melvinlikechris
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Bigtymin504
ChrisToPhenom
Gojiratoho
Foxy
Administrator
Tripper McGee
TENIME_art
Rath99
JessJupiter
Lord PaulVincent
Batman25JM
The_Donster
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
supervenom
Time Consumer
CaelynTek
BlueMaxx
Airwolf
J Nova
Thundermatts
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Gandicles
riv1
Janson
Justin
Ska
Mnemosis
Lantern Lite
shining knight
Big PUN
krpykrwly
Metal Misfit
Astro13Zombie
Topcat
FroZen
Esbat
Chi-Town Spidey
Splitty
Lee
Silent K
Joshua
superdoug
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 28]

101Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:28 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:I am downloading both of these movies. Smile

The Sum of Us requires tissues. Be warned.

Silent K wrote:SuperDoug rocks ass with these answers! I feel informed!

The questions rock, my friend! I appreciate each one! Smile

102Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Topcat wrote:I am downloading both of these movies. Smile

Duly noted yes

http://www.tamarasanime.com

103Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
The term 'size queen' exists for a reason.
I like how you say that as if I've ever heard that term before.

Sad tissues or happy tissues?

104Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Silent K wrote:Why do so many gay men speak in such a "fabulous" manner, often times with a lisp? Does sexual orientation sometimes dictate speech patterns?

This isn't something easily answered. The glib answer is 'some men are just more effeminate'. It's true, but it's not really fair. Some gay men act in such a manner because they're not aware that they should be anything else, because that's all they've seen gays portrayed as on TV and in movies. Some gay men are just naturally effeminate from an early age.

If it's in a gay man's nature to be effeminate, it doesn't bother me. It's those who adopt that persona just because they're gay that are offensive to me. There's no reason to fake who you are to fit in.

In the same breath, I would also like to point out that at Stonewall, it was a drag queen who threw the first brick, so where the gay community stands now owes a lot to the girly men. They're our backbone.

Well, them and the lesbians.

We're gonna need some muscle...go get the cross dressers and lesbians. Laughing

105Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:We're gonna need some muscle...go get the cross dressers and lesbians. Laughing
Dude, have you RuPaul's Drag Race? Those bitches are NOT to be fucked with. Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

106Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:28 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
FroZen wrote:We're gonna need some muscle...go get the cross dressers and lesbians. Laughing
Dude, have you RuPaul's Drag Race? Those bitches are NOT to be fucked with. Laughing

Never, ever, EVER mess with a drag queen. One, they roam in packs, so you're never facing just one and two, drag queens are mean bitches. They will fuck you up good and leave you bleeding in a gutter, then trot off to do a show and have some cocktails with friends.

I watched a sissy guy beat a boy half to death with a slipper. I know whereof I speak. Wink

107Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Lee wrote:

Never, ever, EVER mess with a drag queen. One, they roam in packs, so you're never facing just one and two, drag queens are mean bitches. They will fuck you up good and leave you bleeding in a gutter, then trot off to do a show and have some cocktails with friends.

I watched a sissy guy beat a boy half to death with a slipper. I know whereof I speak. Wink

Oh...I totally believe you. It's always a good rule of thumb to never under estimate ANYONE. My wife is like 5' 3" and I've seen guys twice my size cower at the sight of her rage.
Must admit...she's knocked me on my ass a time or two Laughing

108Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:55 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does being a "Sod-A-Me" or "Sod-A-You" define who is the "Man" in the relationship?

http://realityfugitives.com/

109Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Does being a "Sod-A-Me" or "Sod-A-You" define who is the "Man" in the relationship?

I dunno. Does laying the pipe to your girlfriend/wife mean that you get to be in charge? That's essentially what you're asking.

Any relationship, gay or straight, is a partnership. Decisions should be reached mutually, and should not be based on who's the aggressor/initiator during sexual encounters. Just because someone's a top doesn't necessarily mean that they want to run things. Conversely, just because a man is a bottom doesn't make him more submissive.

Yes, there are gay (and straight) couples out there that thrive on dominance/submission, but for the most part, gay relationships play out exactly like straight ones; we just tend to get to the sex before commitment part a little faster. Very Happy

110Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:52 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As soon a crossdressers were mentioned I knew I could sneak another persona 4 vid

111Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:As soon a crossdressers were mentioned I knew I could sneak another persona 4 vid

WTH??

That was funny, but was that a video game? Those wacky Japanese! Laughing

112Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah persona 4 at that point the girls got payback on the boys for signing them up for a beauty pagent by signing them up to the yearly ritual humiliation that is the miss yashigami crossdressing pagent Laughing

113Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:
superdoug wrote:

I like how you say that as if you haven't.

114Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Joshua wrote:
superdoug wrote:

I like how you say that as if you haven't.
I hadn't. I've lived a sheltered existence.

115Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Doug, do you (and potentially other gay people) love Ted Allen as much as I do. I swear to FSM, if there were an office of the President of Homosexuality, I'd vote him in in a second. He's just fantastic. But, I'm straight. I can't help but wonder if he's as appreciated amongst his own community.

116Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:18 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Doug, do you (and potentially other gay people) love Ted Allen as much as I do. I swear to FSM, if there were an office of the President of Homosexuality, I'd vote him in in a second. He's just fantastic. But, I'm straight. I can't help but wonder if he's as appreciated amongst his own community.

Ted Allen is an AMAZING ambassador for the gay community. He's not flamboyant; he's intelligent and well-spoken, and he looks like that guy you work with. I'm with you. If we ever mobilize and start electing our own leaders, I'll be in the Ted Allen party for sure!

I can't say if he's held in the same regard in the rest of the community. Sadly, I find that most 'community' standards for celebrity are shockingly low. (I mean, c'mon! If I hear one more gay go off about Leona Lewis or Lady GaGa or Mariah, I'm gonna cut a bitch.)

117Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Fantastic! I'm a big Food Network fan, so I get a triple dose of Ted most weeks between Iron Chef, Food Detectives, and Chopped. Still, he came on some commercial a few minutes ago and I got all giddy. I don't like him as a gay celeb, I just like him, period. But that got me to thinking, Man, this is one guy who transcends it all and is just GOOD.

118Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

For some reason I read Tim Allen... Who I don't think of as a very good ambassador for gay people.... or sober driving.

119Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:For some reason I read Tim Allen... Who I don't think of as a very good ambassador for gay people.... or sober driving.

ZING!

120Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

superdoug wrote:

auto-fellatio.

I can do that, I need a good chair ( low to the ground) but I can do that.

superdoug wrote:

Dearest Esbat:

Infant lunchatorium and jewelry display.

Wink

Like pearl necklaces and stuff.
Wink

121Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Ok so here's a question:

Doug don't you hate it how when you're at a gay bar the creepos (you know who I mean) think it's alright to grab you just because it's a gay bar? I've seen things like that happen at "straight" bars to an extent but not nearly as much as I've seen it at gay bars.

122Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:
superdoug wrote:

auto-fellatio.

No outrageous, spurious claims.

Pictures and/or video via PM, please. Twisted Evil

123Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

superdoug wrote:
Janson wrote:
superdoug wrote:

auto-fellatio.

No outrageous, spurious claims.

Pictures and/or video via PM, please. Twisted Evil

Sorry Doug I've made a deal with myself to never take naughty pictures of myself. Plus how the hell am I supposed to take the picture while I'm doing it? If I had someone to take the picture I wouldn't need to be blowing myself now would I? You're just going to have to take my word for it. Also I spit, because it tastes like lung butter to me. Laughing

124Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Ok so here's a question:

Doug don't you hate it how when you're at a gay bar the creepos (you know who I mean) think it's alright to grab you just because it's a gay bar? I've seen things like that happen at "straight" bars to an extent but not nearly as much as I've seen it at gay bars.

Janson = Pretty. The really pretty boys are the ones that have the worst problem with this.

Seriously. I can count on my fingers the number of times I've been touched without invitation at a gay bar. But then, I'm not particularly handsome for a gay man. At least, not handsome like a go-go boy. Although, I admit to some drunken touching in my day. (Back when the fermented beverage and I were fast friends)

Bottom line, it's about respect. The people who do shit like that don't respect you or themselves enough to behave like adults. But I agree that it's creepy and wrong, and the next time someone does that, I recommend this course of action. Say very loudly:

"Thank you for putting your hand on my ass/dick/etc. It's nice to know you lack the courage or human decency to speak to me first and see if that's something I want. Get the fuck off and get away from me."

Or words to that effect. The object is really to just call attention to their douchey behaviour and move away. If they follow, you've already made enough of a scene that you can get the bartender to step in at that point. Very Happy

125Ask a Gay Guy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask a Gay Guy! Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:19 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Sorry Doug I've made a deal with myself to never take naughty pictures of myself. Plus how the hell am I supposed to take the picture while I'm doing it? If I had someone to take the picture I wouldn't need to be blowing myself now would I? You're just going to have to take my word for it. Also I spit, because it tastes like lung butter to me. Laughing

I sense a future con event! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum