Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone interested in playing a new game on here?

+9
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
vikoros
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
azrael07
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Not sure...where's Blue??

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, it's Colossus' and then you, and then I think I'm done, so skip me and go to Vik. Lacking points to do anything. So I'll just be standing around, being invisible...ninja...

waiting for someone to use the bathroom. whistle Perv

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah skip me when it comes to me again I'm done picking

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will take Mace..if its still available and I done with my points Very Happy

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay, everyone good? No? yes? lol this internet situation is a big pain in the butt. everyone post what they have and their available emaining points if you don't mind, then we'll decide if everyone is done and add any emaing points to their hit points

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Sorry... I was waiting for Colossus... didn't ever see him pick again after he asked.

I'll take another Health Potion for 5.

Bow - 15
Quiver - 10
HP Potion x3 - 15

Points Remaining - 20

Those are my final selections.

Last edited by vikoros on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my bad, i asked but didn't take the turn just in case. when it's my turn next i'll just grab another health potion if any are left and then i'm done....and i'll have 10 points left over.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I'll also take a health potion.

Radcliffe Rains
0 pts.
12 spaces

Items:
Bag
Mace
H.Potion

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have health potion, mace and a sword -- I have no more points.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I have the mace. neutral So, you have 25 pts. ...Very Happy neutral

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shiny -
Devlin Daark
Human

Steel Sword: 10 points

Rapier: 30 points

Health Potionx2 10 points

ten points unused...

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Magic Potion so I have 20 points now scratch

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is it my turn again?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh gosh, I forgot about this.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey! Sorry I've been so MIA, Christmas has ben so busy, and I worked seven days in a row this week, and it's just been crazy.

That said I'm anxious to get this thing going! I'm off the next two days, and tomorrow I'm going to post the beginning, and everyone will have a chance to wite in and introduce their characters fully.

Friday, however, I'll be gone for four days. My aunt who lives in New Jersey found out she has bain Cancer a month and a half ago or so, and is not doing very well, so we're taking Gabe out to cheer her up. When I get back, hopefully we can get into the nitty gritty.

If you haven't already, post what you've bought please.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have health, a sword and magic potion which leaves me with 20 points. I am not sure if I pick again or not. Can I just keep my points and use them later or do I have to use them all now?

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the points you don't use will be extra hit points for you...

(Just a little thing to get you started, so everyone can introduce themselves, I'll tally everyone's hit points and item list and we'll get started when I
m back from Jersey!)

Beldin is a town smack dab in the middle of the Kandar Kingdom, which itself is smack dab in the middle of the continent, Maeson. The Kandars are a fierce and proud people, and the small pub we start in clearly reflects that. The sign hanging outside is uncluttered by words of any sort in any language. Instead a ferocious looking wasp is panted on the wood plaque, that always seems to be swinging in the breeze, creaking on rusty joints.

Inside The Wasp, the tables are wooden and big, surrounded by chairs that don't quite sit right. A few patrons are at the bar, but all of the tables are open at this hour, the sun is still in the sky, and not many can afford to drink the daylight away in this area. There's mining to do, hunting to do, robbing to do.

On one of the tables sits a gleaming silver skull. It's this table you're looking for. Theres been postings of flyers in town, and many others close by. A call for adventurers, a call for those looking to enrich themselves beyond their wildest dreams. Meet at The Wasp the flyers said. Meet at the table with the gleaming skull.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum