Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone interested in playing a new game on here?

+9
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
vikoros
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
azrael07
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be a Shadow Walker. Treat me like I'm ignorant with this stuff, because I pretty much am. Heh. I like RPGs like Final Fantasy and stuff, but have never played D&D style anything.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I'd only play a bard for the sake of my dad. It was the last character he played.

just remember to switch to the dashing swordsman prestiege class as soon as you can. talking smack to get bonuses in combat is great Smile

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm in matts. if ya need me. even to play NPC's for you. Wink

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

awww. I missed the race thing my first time through. I had my heart set on being the last surviving male pixie. (monk). Smile

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

hey, just wanted to say sorry, can't play. work is getting really hectic and got some drama going on, so can't really devote the time. Sad sorry.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tsk, tsk. So does that mean T-Matts needs four more players?

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I have never played D&D..shocking I know. affraid

I would play Very Happy

I host a weekly game at my house and we have, I think, three members join last week who never played before. They really enjoyed it.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I can honestly say that I have never introduced anyone to RPGs that did not enjoy it. I even have some of my church friends (contrary to popular stereotype) that I introduced to the game last year that ask me weekly when they can start a new campaign.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I recently got vey very sick (I thought it was food poisoning) and now the kid and the girl are very very sick (so i guess it wasn't.) Point is, I'm a little behind on this stuff, but it's still coming along. Anyone inteested in playing who hasn't already, pm me your chaacter info. The list for the school yard item pick will be put up by my next off day (monday.) Probabaly before that tho. Okay? Sorry again for the delay.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well thank god I didn't miss out...

The whole of the uk is currently choked under a white carpet and it is almost impossible to go outside...

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Let me know if you need my help on getting anything together. Wink

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay everyone, I'm typing up the rules and items in the school yard pick, and here is the character names and races of the people who are playing. I don't think I missed everyone, and these are from newest to the first in. For the school yard pick, we'll be going up the list. So vik first, blue last.

Blue Max-
Radcliffe Rains
Shadow Walker

Spaced -
Lylyvon
Mage

Colossus-
Galvadan Edgecrusher
Elf

Shiny -
Devlin Daark
Human

Vik-
Meerik
Elf

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Sweet! First pick! Can't wait to see my options.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everyone starts off with 20 hit points. Also, everyone has 60 points to go towards items in this school yard pick. Any unused item pick points will be converted to hit points, and up your characters starting hit points. Get it? Also the number in parenthesis is the available number of items. The number after the asterisk is how many blocks of space the item takes up. Each character starts with six blocks of space. Everything will be handled by rolling one twenty sided die by the way. I'll roll for you, I found a simulator online.

I still have to work out how the mage is going to work. I'm thinking she'll pick from ten or so spells her four starting spells. She will have mp points, so she may want to purchase some mp refills.

Stuff can be found on fallen enemies, in dungeons etc as well. This is just your starting out gear.

Items available:

Steel Sword (3) *2 – roll a six or better to connect, does three damage. Cost: 10 points

Broad Sword (1) *3 – Roll a ten or better to connect. Does five damage Cost: 20 points

Rapier (1) *1 – Roll an eleven or better to connect. Does four damage, is automatically swung twice, regardless of whether the first blow was a hit, the second swing also takes an eleven to connect with four damage, unless previous blow hit, then it's five damage. Cost: 30 points.

Health Potion (10) *1 – restores ten hit points when used. Automatically taken, but is used in place of an attack. Cost- 5 points per bottle

Mace (1) *2 – Roll a ten or better to connect, does five damage. Rolling an 18, 19, or 20 does fifteen damage. - 25 points

Bow (2) *1 When the character posses arrows, a roll of 5-12 will do 3 damage. 13-15 will do 5 damage and 16-19 will do 7 damage. A roll of 20 will do ten damage. Cost- 15 points

Quiver (2) *2 – A standard quiver that can hold 15 arrows. Comes with 15 arrows. Arrows are able to be picked up after a battle. A 20 sided die will be rolled in place of an attack (or after a battle when the player wishes.) The number on the die is the number of salvageable arrows up to the number of arrows shot. Cost- 10 points

Magic potion – (5) *1 – works the same as hit points but for the mage's magic points. - five points per bottle

Magic Torch – (1) *1 – A torch that lights when instructed, and extinguishes when instructed. Cannot be put out other wise. Cost – 20 points

Bag – (1) allows the owner to hold up to ten extra items. - Cost 25 points.

Shield – (2) *2 – a person who owns a shield will automatically roll when a hit against them is landed, fifteen or higher will block the attack (unless attack is unblockable) – Cost- 20 points

as I said, this is a school yard pick. Once the person before you picks you may go, I'll try to update as we go along, or someone can take it upon themselves as well if I'm not around. When you're done picking, and want to put the rest of your points towards your hp's, just say FINISHED on your turn.

Also please keep track of your available open inventory slots. Putting this in your post will be helpful.

The pick order goes

Vik
Shiny
Colossus
Spaced
Blue

Last edited by Thundermatts on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and go ahead and list your available points if you don't mind. it'll help me keep it straight!

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Any ranged weapons available? Like a bow and arrows? All my character really needs is a cloak, bedroll, and bow/arrows. Otherwise I'll just take a Rapier.

Question on the Rapier though... since I'm an elf and therefore can attack twice... does the Rapier give me a third attack or does each attack get to be doubled thereby giving me four attacks?

Guessing at my point usage if bows are available:

Bow - 25 points
Arrows - 10 points
Cloak - 5 points
Bedroll - 5 points
Rations - 5 points
Health Potion - 5 points (my character would have this to use on others, not on himself)
Extra Points - 5

Backup Plan -
Rapier - 30 points
Cloak - 5 points
Bedroll - 5 points
Rations - 5 points
Health Potion x2 - 10 points (my character would have these to use on others, not himself)
Extra Points - 5

Sorry if I'm getting too specific already. Let me know if I need to tone it down a notch.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dammit i forgot the bow and arrows lol. so hold up a minute. ill edit my first post

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and sorry you can only pick one thing at a time, and yes that includes a bow your first pick, quiver your second. so you want a bow this time? your points would be as thus:

and your inventory would be:

Bow
4 open spaces.

(again this is just to get started, and more items can be found, as well as things to carry more items)

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Alright... I understand now.

First pick: Bow - 15 points

Points remaining - 45... and punch in the gizzard for anyone who takes my quiver!

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So....I am waiting for Shiny and Colussus to pick then me scratch

Also I thought Sapph was playing this game..did she not get her person in on time?

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was, but I'm gonna offer a hand behind the scenes. Wink I think you know why. Very Happy (if not text me)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OKay, we're going to put a time limit, you have 24 hours after the person before you picks to pick or you get skipped and will get two picks your next time up. Since I ust said that, Shiny has 24 hours from right now.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus you're up

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll take my turn last its only fair

(especially as it looks like a cross between Mad max and narnia outside. I swear to god the weather is so bad people are abandoning their cars on the road!!)

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I choose Dark Magician... in defense mode!

Wait, what now?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum